ITT: Shit black people don't do

ITT: Shit black people don't do

Other urls found in this thread:

ipanon.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

their taxes

Have jobs, fathers, or a reasonable expectation of just treatment in the court system.

Faggot.

Have jobs

Breathe underwater

Raise kids.

Parenting

Dont do? Thats easy. What do they actually do/

>Breathe underwater

Snort.

eat rocks

>black people

you meant to say niggers, pretty big difference between the 2.

i could point out some white niggers if you need.

do they actually do anything?

Incorrect!

All blacks are in fact niggers and vice versa.

Consider themselves as a part of human society.

Kill
Steal
Rape

In every spectrum of those 3 words

Rape
Murder
Accept welfare

Pls explain the difference

>Don't do
I believe the correct term is "dindu".

Levitate

Correct sir

you must live a sheltered life and have learned the outside world from Sup Forums
same forthat's sad.

Haggard's Law.

what's the deal with black people? They're not black and they're not people

>say "thank you"
>not reek of weed in a public place
>not act rude because they have the race card in their pocket at all times
>speak properly
>enunciate words

like i said, big difference between a nigger and a black person.

you most likely don't live in compton and have never witnessed nigrish behavior, posting the word nigger from moms attic is a different story from knowing the real world.

eat mayonnaise, somehow they can't handle it, can't get it past their lips, seen it many times, mayonnaise is like black repellent. and i'm not talking miracle whip, but down to earth good ole mayonnaise

Chicago actually I'm dealing with chimpanzee overload

no, you just see it on the news and act like it affects you.

it does not.

and you can't post proof that it does.

okay whatever you say buddy. Go invite a bunch of "black people" who aren't niggers into your house and let them barrow your bike

>to fortify my argument i will post even more idiocy.

bud, you're a fucking moron.

vote

Eat mayonnaise

They can do more than that... as long as it involves sports or entertainment.

I wouldn't invite a bunch of white faggots in my house either. Who the fuck does that shit?

act like a human being

I do them every year

Have had many jobs and my dad is very active in my life, last one is true though

Never done any of those and never will

I have manners, don't smoke weed, and speak clearly

Can't say the same for some (read: most) of the white people in my area though

It's LITERALLY not a sandwich without it

What kind of black people do you interact with? I'm yet to meet the black people that constantly get described here, and I live in Toronto.

>Never done any of those and never will
Clearly not a black nigger man

oh hai redit

Stay still when a cop pulls a gun on them.

Create LinkedIn profiles

Probably because you live in Toronto. Unfortunately for black Americans, institutional racism has forced them to stay in ghettos with public schools that fail to reach their youth, resulting in a group of marginalized, uneducated, impoverished people who can only resort to illegal activity to survive.

It is a vicious cycle. Voters do not want to support blacks because they see blacks as ignorant and violent thus they remain ignorant and violent.

This is the reason men become pedos ipanon.com

This is what I've read and come to understand. What baffles me is there are posters here from all over the states. The fact that so many white people can't realise that not all black people are the way they are by choice is silly. Canada may be flawed but I'm happy I'm not in the states.

underrated

nuffin

Be happy you aren't in the states. Shit's not good here, and it is only getting worse. Our shit gibbon president is probably going to start a pointless war and reinstate the draft. Citizens complain about their tax dollars being spent on public programs including assisting the poor, education, and infrastructure but they are fine with almost 60% of the federal tax budget spent on the military, which has been blowing up tents in the middle east for the past 15 years. Healthcare is not affordable, food prices are increasing, housing costs are increasing, and incomes have been stagnant since the 80's.

>institutional racism
lol

aim

Considering white people practice their aim by shooting school children, that's understandable. School children are barely mature enough to run

Pay me my child supports fucking faggots...Shyt I got to raise their kids with my wife...

Be thankful your not from Brazil....Or south america....

True, there are certainly worse places to live. But quality of life in the US in declining. There are only going to be more riots and more wars until something changes.

as long as the riots stay in the cities im golden...

Fantasize about fucking their own family.

they come out this way they gonna have some shyt they wont like...

Kekd

You're breaking Sup Forums user. You're scaring the white people (idiots) that believe that no one is as smart as them.

They dont interact with black people....thats the whole problem...they are taught thats how all black people are...really its just a small portion that ruin it for you...mainly black females attitudes...

Not be better POTUS than trump

Beastiality

FACT: According to the FBI, White males account for 31% of the overall population in the U.S., yet they comprise 94% of all unlawful acts of bestiality.

Makes sense since anything else is subhuman.

Yeah. What's funny is the black people that they describe could go for any race, but it's convenient for them to associate all of their bullshit stereotypes with the people that they hate the most. I have no black people in my family that are like the people they describe, and I don't know any black people like the ones tat they describe. I think the dumbasses watch to much tv.

Are you getting black people and rich white people mixed up?

But when middle class and poor people do their taxes they get money from the government, it's rich white people that avoid doing their taxes.