5 years ago family died in a car crash

5 years ago family died in a car crash.

yesterday our beloved family pet cat shot dead by my neighbor. while hes playing in my backyard. the bastard broke in my fenced property killed my cat. I'm very devastated about it. we really love this cat.

I really wanted to murder this hick but I can't bring myself to doing it. because it'll ruin my life.
I also think of suicide but. I can't do it because I'm still hoping that one day everything will be better.

I don't know what to do.

kill yourself

Kill yourself and the hillbilly

Call the guy and invite him over, then call the police and tell them this crazy asshole who killed your cat has just threatened to come over and shoot you. When the guy comes, shoot him dead and then tell the police they shouldn't have taken so long when they get there

Kill him then kys its a win win situation

Tell the guy you have this Cask of Amontillado he really has to have some of. Being your typical redneck who never read anything other than NRA manuals he'll probably fall for it.

Think how nice it will be listening to his screams become fainter and fainter behind the bricks

Burn his house down and pour sugar in his gas tank. Then, if he comes to confront you about it, shoot him, plant his gun on him, and claim self defense.

I'm an NRA member and have read A cask of amontillado, Fortunado.

>family dies in car crash
no problem
>cat dies
suicide

kys

>implying a crazy hillbilly knows what amontillado is.
I doubt you do either. Whatchu know about sherry nignog?
Just lace his meth with rat poison or put it in his Natty Ice.

Gee. That's great!

That gives me an idea.

Pay a prostitute to pose as a woman who's interested in him and also likes to have sex in strange places, and have them meet by happenstance. have her buy a cheap burner phone, and have them exchange numbers, with her promising to meet him at a later date. Then, use the phone to lure him away from his house, to a predetermined location, like an old cellar, where people rarely go. Lock him inside, and let him starve to death. Destroy the phone.

Score some dope and plant it in his house. Anonymous call to the feds that he is dealing.

Thermite on his roof.

I take it you don't want police involved?
What was his motivation?

> the bastard broke in my fenced property killed my cat
Call the police.

Kidnap him and then torture him in a way that would make gitmo envious.

Most NRA members have more money than you too, faggot.

prob drunk or high. hes famous for causing trouble
I dont think police will listen to a cat sob story.

how to get away with murder?

I have

Remington 597
2 golck 17
ar15 with 300 yard scope

Most of them also seem to have tiny little dicks and inferiority complexes, since you can't seem to just ignore tiny online slights without running your stupid fucking mouth.

I own a gun too, but I don't feel the need to tell everyone about it. Nobody thinks you're special for giving your money away for nothing, you hydocephalic mongoloid. Now go be a good little cuck and put another bumper sticker on your pickup.