Listening to your own music

>listening to your own music

I was planning to do this in my car to see how it sounds from big speakers as opposed to monitor cans, but just once or twice before deleting...

>not listening to yourself more than any other artist

Isn't that the point of original content? You want to absorb something you feel like you haven't come across.

>not listening to your own music

but it's amazing

>listening to your own breathing

That's why I find myself listening to my own stuff a lot. It's made exactly to my tastes (even though my ability kind of restrains me.)

I only really make instrumentals and beats though. Not sure how i'd feel listening to my own voice. I would probably not like that.

>listening to your own heartbeat

I used to hate my voice but I went to couple open mics and people told me they liked it. Started recording stuff on my phone and I like listening to it now. Give it a try, user.

>listening to Sup Forums

how do you improve if you can't look at your own work critically

It's not original if you made it yourself.

Listening to my own music is a weird experience.

first you must hate yourself this is the initial step in all artistry

I don't share any of my music and I make it solely for my own listening pleasure.

>hearing your song on a radio station

Does it feel good to make run of the mill music that the masses can easily ingest?

Yes, obviously.

every time you play your on music you listen to it, so by your logic no one should ever play music.

Well you can't listen to something without playing it.

Watch out there buddy it's past your bedtime

>tfw want to start making my own music because I literally cannot find the sound I'm looking for

Very run of the mill comment. My bedtime is actually in 20 minutes.

>Most people like music a certain way
>that type of music sells the most and gets played on radio the most
>Artists are people too
>they generally like the same type of music as well
>implying they're not going to enjoy making music that they and other people enjoy hearing

Does it feel good to make music no one wants to hear?
If user makes a song in his bedroom, but no one is around to hear it, does the song actually exist?

No, well if you are hearing it on the radio that means your music is already run of the mill