/balk/ - Balkan Thread

"If your country has even ONE bunker, then it's a rightful Albanian clay" edition

Old thread

How come the Balkans didn't become as rich as the Scandinavian countries? Balkans were once home to the greatest empires ever so what the fuck went wrong? Just compare the infrastructure, economy, living standards, unemployment rates, and murder rate of the Balkans to Northern Europe...it's not even close. Scandinavia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

it doesn't matter
Tirana is more developed than Sofia anyway

Plus Tirana can survive an invasion by either NATO or Yugoslav scum forces, unlike any of our capitals

Are albanians even human?

They're Muslims, what do you think?

The number of empres that existed in a certain area does not correlate with national wealth. There are many reasons why the Balkans are not as prosperous than Northern Europe. Pick up a history book to figure out why.

half albania is Christian tho

Scandinavia hasn't been consistently raped by Turks and Arabs for 1400 years.

Y'all are bitter jerks.
Albania a cute.

We love to mock the stereotypical albo, the redneck who thinks everyone has stolen his precious lands and who drinks cheap piss beer like there is no tomorrow, while cursing about football or some crap

Albanians here are far from this, I must admit. They're comfy lads

sup diaspora

Good morning, niggers
had great morning sex with waifu

hello coin seeker, you'll make your haters jealous again

Literally every single Greek person I've met was brown, had ugly eyebrows, had a big semitic nose, was hairy as shit, and was ugly as fuck.

Greeks are literally Mexicans , lamoooooo

what did Tyrone fuck both of you this time?

Great powers raped up, every chance they had. communism, turks.

Just imagine how we would be today if we had lived under Turkish Communism

booooooooooooring

How did you know the exact word your gf used about you when I was pounding her last night? ;)

btw nu suntem balcanici (:

you're right this place is boring

i wonder if my queen is here, i want her to remind me that i am her property and she owns me

nu

Romanii sunt albi Romani bizantinii

This meme is so lame, bjurmskibey

it's not a meme and i am not amdibajrambei

Anyone watching the power rangers marathon ?

So, you wanna get strap-on'ed by your supposed queen? I thought Macedonians were alpha, not some weak niggas

>bizantinii
based mountains repelled most of the "byzantines"

"da"

not only this place
but the whole board is getting increasingly boring
and worst of all - the reality is boring... Our elections can't come soon enough

Thanks to my job I have come to know whether or not Bulgarians and Romanians are white

Because ottomans.

jesus christ you really are bored as hell

hello white balkan in denial komsu

You're welcome komşu

Now that we've made nice, how can we stop kamal and Ikibey?

kind of but its that or some random youtube, and Sup Forums has some fun thereds about it.

so, work, games, or books do not interest you

im at work, and just because im watching it now does not mean other things do not interest me how did you get that conclusion.

in 2 minutes i have to go to college youre all niggers

Shkije your days are numbered

Fav book /balk/?
1984 masterrace here

The stars my destination. or Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy

that's pretty basic m8

The only book ive read more than one time.

Maybe Dune.

>tatars
>knowing how to read

funny meme

Dune ? Dont you find it super slow, over explaining simple shit, and then suddenly the story rushes of to the end.

little fyromite shit

Just because in Gazi baba they dont teach you to read, does not mean the rest of the world follows its path.

entry level shit right there,pleb.

your point? How is that relevant to a persons tastes and favourites.

hehehehe

i will fuck you till you love me, faggot

test

terry pratchett. the watch books. maybe night watch is the favourite one of those.

Whats yours then? How to lose a war, 20th century edition?

>i will fuck you till you love me, faggot
thats some muzzle tactics right there.
you sure you dont want to make albanian official?

I find it intriguing on multiple levels.

I only read the first book, does it get better ? It was kind of to slow for my tastes.

The first book is the best one.

>I read books, I'm so wise

Hard mode: fav Bulgarian book.
For me, probably one of the Anton Donchev history fiction books or the Chudomir short stories.

Tiutiun

Can even remember the last bg book i read, sad but true.

..or ЖEЛEЗHИЯ CBETИЛHИК which MPCHИ БЮPMCКИ CПEPMИ stole and rewrote to change "Bulgarian" to "Macedonian," against the wishes of the author.

Obligatory:
>Дoбpe e пo eдин или двa пъти пpeз гoдинaтa, cpeщy Бoжик или Beликдeн, дa oтидe чoвeк нa бaня, a жeнитe oтивaт и пoвeчe пъти, нo cкpишoм, чe гpeхoвнa e вcякa пpeкaлeнa гpижa зa чoвeшкaтa мъpшa. Typцитe oтивaт пo-чecтo нa бaня, някoи oт тях cи имaт бaни и вкъщи, нo тe, пoгaнцитe, нe ca мaзaни c миpo и тeлaтa им cмъpдят. Heчиcтo e вcичкo, щo e гнъcнo нaглeд или вoни, или ce виждa, чe e зaцaпaнo, aлa и c чиcтoтaтa нe бивa дa ce пpeкaлявa, или пък кaтo гpъцкитe кoкoни: oтгope нaбeлeнa и нaчepвeнa и в кoпpинa oблeчeнa, a oтдoлy — cмъpди. Toвa e пopaди тяхнaтa лeнocт и лицeмepиe, пък и oт пoвeчe бoгaтcтвo.

I, too, read books, my kind sir. 'Tis a pity there are barbarians who read not, they shant ever be my intellectual equals.

кaкo e пpaвилнo Жeлeзният или Жeлeзния? зaштo oтвpлaтe -т нa кpaј?

The Man Without Qualities

>It is good, ones or twice per year, on Easter or Christmas, to go to the baths, and women go more times, but hide, because every undue ministration to human meat is sinful. Turks go more often to the baths, and some of them have baths in their houses, but they, the infidels, are not anointed with chrism, and their bodies stink. (...) or the greek kokonas, on top white and red and dressed in silk, and the bottom--stinks That is because of their laziness and hypocrisy, and also because of more wealth.

I lel everytiem.

on my way to fuck tatars

>Жeлeзният или Жeлeзния
there is a rule about the use of two forms, but colloquial Bulgarian is shifting towards the form with the -т at the end. It's a title, so it should be Жeлeзният.

Gayreeks btfo

>shifting towards the form with the -т at the end.
*WITHOUT, the form WITHOUT -т

for male nouns in bulgarian you use the full definite article (-ят, -ът) when the noun is the subject in the sentence. you use the "partial" definite article if the noun is the object (-я, -a)

>ят

example

бoлгapи cyкa блят)))))))))))))))))))))

My parents told me that when they were kids bunkers were used by adolescents to shit and read banned books/listen to banned music on radios. And for teenagers to get jiggy with it.

My dad also told me that they had so many Little red books from China that he would take a ton of them in elementary school and put them in bunkers everywhere as toilet paper.

Think again

You had a power rangers marathon? Holy shit man I'm about to move back to the Balkans. My cousin told me they still play Hercules in Greece every morning too.

karamazovs

Moby Dick. Whales are great.

and Xena, don't forget her

aiiaiaiaiaiiaiaiaiia *kills all enemies with badassery*

Бoлгapы, cyкa блядь
φτφγ

is that vuchkov?

I watched it on Netflix recently, but it's not the same when you plan it out. The spontaneity of television shows is so much better.

Sometimes I wonder if all this tech is worth it.

Best game

Never played it. I did play alot of Croc and parapapa as a kid though.

BTW. What kind of opportunities are there for an American with a college degree in Economics and Finance back in the Balkans?

I'm actually getting ready for military service here in the states but I'm going to request to be stationed in Europe for my deployments. I miss it so much.
And as much as I love America to death, I always have this itching feeling of going back and starting life like my ancestors did in the powder keg. Except with mad American dinares.

>What kind of opportunities are there for an American with a college degree in Economics and Finance back in the Balkans?
Senior/lead position in administration in a multinational.

wowzers. How many Leks?

in eastern macedonia they also drop the t and the end, maybe they have the same grammatical feature

they say kompjutero and not kompjuterot for example

>kompjutero

Just kill me

3-6 times less than you'd get in the states, if the company is nice. it's impossible to give a good estimate

holy shit i got goosebumps

i was like i don't know, somewhere between 6 and 9 years old when i played this

i remember when i discovered you could crush the ground beneath you when you double hit space

fuck you tatar for giving me these feels

>in eastern macedonia they also drop the t and the end, maybe they have the same grammatical feature
what makes you think this, user?

My man. Loved playing that when I was a kid on my father's IBM laptop.

Its on twtich

what is this shit? League of Legends is better

fuck i remember this one too

where did you find these you motherfucker

how do you even remember them?

I played this one on my dad's work station.