The United States is the most powerful nation in history

The United States is the most powerful nation in history.

We have the largest military.
We have the largest economy.
We have the largest military projection force in the known Galaxy.
We have an extremely high living standard.
We have more influence and global dominance than any nation that ever existed on Earth.

So let me ask you this...

Why should the US share the world with anyone else?

It would be best for the human race if everyone else was annihilated and only the US was remaining.

A world superpower like the US left unchecked would be able to grow into such a force that the entire galaxy would tremble.

So why haven't we done it?

Now that we have Trump , anything is possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticstimes.com/economy/countries-by-projected-gdp-capita.php
insidermonkey.com/blog/11-countries-with-highest-standard-of-living-344733/?singlepage=1
telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/countries-with-the-highest-standard-of-living-social-progress-index/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your nation is a joke. What are you gonna do? Pull your stress card? Go choke on your own dog tags.

The US is the best and worst reality TV show on right now

We don't have the largest military though.

We haven't won a war since World War 2.

We pulled out of Vietnam and the government we were fighting there took over the whole country.

The battle lines of the Korean War are still where they were when we stopped fighting.

The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are still going on.

I guess we did a good job taking out Manuel Noriega in Panama.

Ah but let me ask you this what wat have you won by yourself

The entire world should be at our feet.

We have nothing to gain from them. They hold us back.

There can only be one true ruler of the world and the United States has made it clear that we are the most deserving of such a task.

The planet is rightfully ours.

>The United States is the most powerful nation in history
Incorrect.

>We have the largest military
China says hello

>We have the largest economy
?

>we have the largest military projection force in the know galaxy
Again, China says hello. Also Russia has more nukes.

>We have an extremely high living standard
The lowest of any western nation.

>we have more influence and global dominance than any nation that ever existed on earth
Incorrect.

We would be starved of oil and liberated by a massive coalition before 2020

I'm an American that moved to Europe about 10 years ago. You guys back in the USA have no idea how badly you're being ripped off. You live like poor people.

I go back for work or to visit family a few times a year and it feels more like going to India each time. Sub-par construction, shitty food, superstitious ignorant people, no attention to esthetics in construction, living, food, etc. just a miserable existence surrounded by miserable poor quality people.

Dat bait

haven't you ever heard of mutually assured destruction, troll?

But I know a bunch of feminists I don't mind seeing get drafted for all their harping for equality efforts.
Send 'em over since they're sooooo special!

Anyone who takes this bait has no one to blame but themselves.

lol China is set to outbuild the navy in less than a decade. They're already talking about picking up the mantle of world leadership. America should look at how those Greek, Roman, and British empires are going.

Ya. It's America's turn now.

ur an idiot. if there was no 3rd world countries who would you profit off of? who would make your iphones for $5? your lazy ass aint making no iphone.

The Vietnamese would kick your asses if you tried anything

Bait. Anyway, THIS

>It would be best for the human race if everyone else was annihilated and only the US was remaining.

Without other nations economies, the USA and every other nation in the world would've collapsed long ago. We all depend on each other. If china was to fall the USA would fall, then other countries. If Germany was to collapse then other European powers would, resulting in a big superpower collapsing, then everything else. I'm all for nationalism but you're a dumbass small middle class white kid who thinks America is the best because “muh freedoms"

Are you familiar with the phrase "feet of clay"?
The US is bort as invulberable as some might like to think.

We weren't supposed to win the Vietnam war dumbass.

War=money

If Rome never fell, the solar system would have been fully colonized by the time America was founded.

When world superpowers fall, humanity takes a step back. It completely destroys human advancement and achievements.

For 100s of years, barbarians walked the ruins of ancient Rome, in awe at the magnificent structures. Humanity was extremely harmed by the fall of the most advanced nation on earth. The United States cannot be allowed to fall, for humanity would surely take the same step backwards that we did long ago.

We are doing humanity a favor by allowing the US to remain the most powerful. We are doing humanity a favor by keeping the subhuman 3rd world at bay.

Many nations such as Germany, have been only focused on the destruction of civilization. Where as now, we have a chance for the United States to assure its rightful place at the top of the food chain.

ITT angry 3rd world cucks

>implying you won WWII
Russia won it

*not as invulnerable
(greasy finger typing)

I thought congress never voted for War in Vietnam and the president was there on his own Executive power?

but can the US see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

it would eventually fall apart into different warring nations again.

but at least everyone would be westernized which is a good thing in my opinion.

ithink all we need to do is get rid of extremists and the world would live happily ever after.

what, in terms of active military? it's second to china. but in terms of spending there's no goddamn comparison

its not good to shitpost when your drunk, go lay down.

>Germanic goths sacked rome
>Germany was involved in the cause of WWI
>Germany was involved in the cause of WWII
>Germany currently pumping Europe full of muslim 3rd world scum
It's like Germany's only purpose is to ruin Europe over and over and over

How the fuck are you retards falling for this bait? Is your America hate so strong that it's literally making you all autistic?

>We have the largest military
see >We have the largest economy
see statisticstimes.com/economy/countries-by-projected-gdp-capita.php
>We have the largest military projection force in the known galaxy
Military projection force? Is this a nineties kid's show?
>We have an extremely high living standard
insidermonkey.com/blog/11-countries-with-highest-standard-of-living-344733/?singlepage=1
telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/countries-with-the-highest-standard-of-living-social-progress-index/
you aren't even very high on the second link.
>We have more global influence and global dominance than any nation that ever existed on earth
Rome would contend with you there, if this was true. Americans are disliked in many countries around the earth yet you claim to have lots of influence? Just look at how many people hate Donald J. Trump.

>Tfw you're not American but you agree with OP

"We have an extremely high living standard."
Even a nation as poor as Cuba has you beat in overcoming child mortality, illiteracy, child malnourishment and homelessness! You fuckers are barbaric in the treatment of your people compared to other western nations!

Edgy Imperialist faggot

We have the largest Obesity rates

My GF recently went to Cuba for a college study trip and the pictures she brought back are sad. That place is run down and dirty. There is no way they have the education and health standards they claim. You really think an all powerful communist dictator regime releases realistic stats about their country to foreign nations?

>Tfw you are OP but no-one is agreeing with you so you samefag to make it look like you have supporters

is this a show of power and wealth though?

The United States is almost identical to Rome (in terms of govt), which makes Trump Caesar

Dude this is according to organizations like the fucking WHO. Also, you really think you're not to blame for their poverty? The UN finds the embargo indefensible, there is literally no reason you should be allowed to do that just because you disagree with the politics of another nation. They don't try to force their economic system onto you, yet you try to do just that to them.

Nuclear power faggot; that one will make war useless, and the planet of noone

It used to be. Only the rich could get fat before all these oils and corn syrup in foods. Now the cheapest foods are high in calories and easy to get fat on. Obesity correlates more with lower income. The rich tend to be more healthy.

But yeah up until recently you had to be rich to afford enough food to get fat in the first place.

Depends on how you count. If you count by manpower then China out paces the U.S.
If you count by military power an tech then it is the U.S.

>Now that we have Trump , anything is possible
bait

>hey don't try to force their economic system onto you

Other than that time they let Russia station nuclear missiles there and brought the world to the ege of nuclear war. The standoff that precipitated the entire embargo in the fucking first place you brainead moron.

Read some fucking history. We didn't embargo them because we wanted to be big meanie heads. We embargoed them because they wanted to fight with the big dogs and try to trip off WWIII.

>Try to conspire with Russia to be a military base right off USA shore
>USA responds with embargo
>WAAAAHH Why are capitalists so mean? all we did was threaten them with nuclear war.

They have the biggest inferiority complex, too.

Rome??
Try British Empire
or Mongol Empire
Hell Rome isn't even in the top 10.

You are both pretty stupid.

Of course the USA has the highest GDP in the world, and of course we don't have the "largest" military.

On the other hand, military force projection is a real thing and we are the best at it.

On the next other hand, calling Rome "global" is fucking cock-sucking stupid and suggests that you don't know what the word "global" means

all three are good examples of larger nations than the united states

>So let me ask you this...
You lost me after this.

Those are good examples of empires with more surface area. None of them had the ability to project force around the world like the USA does. The British Empire in its peak could not deliver a precision bomb strike anywhere in the entire world within a few hours.

>of course the USA has the highest GDP in the world
literally posted a link that shows that the USA doesn't have the highest GDP

Doesn't dispute the point on standard of living.

>Be Germany
>Have Most Powerful Army in the world
>Try to take over
>Not as powerful as the rest of the world combined
>well shit

> Your nation is a joke

Butthurt sandnigger detected.

We could wipe out the Islamic world within 3 hours if we wanted to.

Go fuck yourself. You're lucky we don't just wipe you faggots off the earth.

But soon...

And even then America alone didn't win WW2.

Are you fucking retarded?

If you're not American, then you're right.

12 year old detected.

Go read a history book, faggot.

USa has by far the most equipment in their military. If you count standing solders with a rifle and no trucks, aircraft, and ships to move them from place to place then yes USA does not have the largest.

USA's Airforce is by far the largest
USA's Navy is by far the largest

Which is a point of the greater power and influence. They were able to control and rule that much with more limited resources.
I am American but I still must admit the facts.
Britannia did rule the waves.

You're post is so fucking stupid it hurts my eyes.

> China has over a million chinks Hur dur China strong!!!

Go fucking kill yourself you dumb nigger faggot.

Bait china is the most needed country in the world

We will conquer Americums again like before 1770's

Wait, What??
You conquered people that didn't exist back before 1770??

Only an American would believe that having the biggest of everything makes you the best.

> China holding the mantle of world leadership

LMFAOOOOO!!!!

This thread is full of so many butthurt non-Americans.

Top kek.

I wish to god we would kill all of you.

That's true, user. Although many people call it, "the Vietnam War", it was technically only a conflict.

You're wrong as fuck.

China needs us. We don't need them.

"GDP Per capita" is not the same as "GDP"
you understand that, right?