I am wisdom doggo what questions do you have?

I am wisdom doggo what questions do you have?

Wisdom doggo I hate going to work now. When will this faggotry end?

When death comes or when you get a better job... i have spoken

When will I have a gf?

Dec/27/2018.... i have spoken

Dear wisdom Doggo, when is the next time I will not make it to the restroom on time and shit or piss myself.. I must know.

Scratch or not scratch?

New Years 2019... i have spoken

Wisdom doggo recieves knowledge instead of love... read me book... i have spoken

doggo am i gone get my ass ate tonite? =0

Wisdom Doggo when will I find my true love?

oh great wisdom doggo is whitney really an m&m?

Not tonight but within the year... it will be licked not eaten... i have spoken

When you learn to love yourself... it is required... i have spoken

Why do 8 of the planets spin counter clockwise but Venus spins clockwise?

Thanks Wisdom Doggo, have a treat as thanks!

Whitney eats the mm but wants to be the mm but could never truly be the mm... i have spoken

Oh great Wisdom Doggo why u a crip? suwu

Are there some truths that humanity or society cannot deal with, that would drive humanity insane? If so what are they?

If the soul exists it must be some form of electrical parasite. How could it be de-coupled or it's connection severed from the brain to liberate the body from this celestial entities intrusion onto the host’s body ?

Because the asteroids of creation... i have spoken

Why aren't you Scottish and fucking awesome like me doggo?

The secrets of society are held by those who create society... only the leaders can truly drive society to collapse... i have spoken

if dubs doggo change sweater to red

The soul is inseperatable from the body until death... i have spoken

Is the answer to the Problem of Evil that God is actually evil, instead of benign? And therefore all human suffering is actually created by him on purpose, because it amuses him?

If a man, who was blind and could tell a cube apart from a globe by feel, could suddenly see for the first time, could he distinguish them correctly without touching them?

The scottish are a proud people... pride is a sign of weakness.. i have spoken

Wisdom doggo

I'm looking for ways to get a bigger penis. I have the tao of sexology book but the illustrations are horrible and it does take time understanding some of the things it says on the book...

Any knowledge/wisdom to achieve such goal? I consider myself average but would like to improve myself this year working out and this...

God gave us the option to be evil for judgement... we choose to be evil or good... god watches... i have spoken