Who is the worst of the 45 Presidents in the history of the United States?

Who is the worst of the 45 Presidents in the history of the United States?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_King_Jr._Records_Collection_Act
martinlutherking.org/thebeast.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That nigger Osama

Obama

Andrew jackson.

John Wilkes Did Nothing Wrong

William Henry Harrison.
President for like 30 days before -rain- killed him.
Fucking useless.

There's only been 44 different people who were presidents though

agreed. Lincoln was a fascist and a racist.

Obama right after Lincoln [for freeing the slaves]

2-way tie for Franklin Pierce and James Buchanan. They basically kicked the can down the road instead of trying to solve the national political issues which sparked the war. Dumb shit like Bleeding Kansas and the pruning of the Missouri Compromise shouldn't have happened. These two fucking idiots have a lot of blood on their hands, not Lincoln.

the first and second niggers to authorize the Fed were morons

You shut the fuck up. Buchanan was an American Hero that understood the Righteous South had a right to self-determination.

Edgy as fuck m8

What's the difference

Freeing the slaves wasn't a mistake.

The mistake was not shipping them all back to Africa by force afterwards.

He was a spineless faggot who didn't even run for reelection because he didn't want to deal with what he saw that was coming. . . what was part of his own doing. A+ cucklord of a president.

See

Dumbass, he took office at age 68 in 1841. Life expectancy was less than 45 years in that era of American history. Zachary Taylor also died in office shortly after him.

Whatever. Fucking pussy.

yall some dumb fucks. Lincoln is one of the most brilliant political minds this country ever produced. Just look at what he did. Hugely unpopular, but skillfully turned the war around and was able to pull an upset at get reelected. Reelected in the middle of civil war, and he even won the war. Major even in the history of western civilization right there.

But don't let me stop you from >buuuuhhh i h8 niggers

I'm in college taking Black Studies for a social science credit, and the history of America according to these niggers teaching this course is hilarious
>whites own black slaves here in America out of fear
>3/5ths clause is worst abomination in American history
>Trump memes at the start of class every Friday
>black students openly and endlessly talk about being profiled and being victims of "white privilege" whenever they want
>Obama is literally God to these people even though they can't name a single thing he did while in office

So should I give him a medal? I don't think he should even be counted. He barely got off an inaugural address before hugging his coffin. If he had some of that Roosevelt blood in him, then maybe he wouldn't have let the weather do him in.

Butt out, gnarsperg.

WAR OF NORTHERN AGGRESSION

THERE WAS NOTHING CIVIL ABOUT YANKEE WAR CRIMES

kek

I took a Civil Rights Movement history class as an elective. Shit was hilarious. Professor knew what she was talking about and was objective, but the nignogs in the class were dumb as fuck. They thought "Martin Lutha Kang" was the answer to any and all questions. Most could not say who he was other than something about a speech about dreams. I enjoyed getting A's while they C'd the fuck out.

He also gave the longest first speech, in the freezing rain.

Posting responses like this is just admitting you don't have an argument.

>CIVIL

I know trolling, but words have multiple meanings sometimes. The term "civil war" does not mean "courteous war" or "polite war". It means war fought internally, not against a foreign entity. Back to your trolling.

Should have told 'em that MLK was a communist who fornicated with white women and that the shit he did was so fucking immoral that his records are STILL SEALED for ANOTHER DECADE

government literally allowed an entire generation to be brainwashed into thinking this fraudulent moon cricket was the messiah.

>mfw he gets the Cosby treatment in 10 years when everyone finds out he raped women and shit

Confederate States was a foreign, independent entity. United States government encroached on national sovereignty because Lincoln didn't want a repeat of what the British went through.

red pill me dog, post some links

QUINTS GET

War of Southern Treason, you mean.

General Sherman had the right idea all along, and we should have continued burning everything South of the Mason-Dixon until it was all ash, including its people.

wtf?

Honestly, I don't think its Obama, Bush, or any president as of late.
>Honestly no one can answer this question with Trump because his term hasn't finished yet

It's probably one of those presidents I don't know.

you sound like the kind of person who's mouth-foam dribbles onto his keyboard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_King_Jr._Records_Collection_Act

martinlutherking.org/thebeast.html

War criminal named after a cuck injun.

too bad

Yeah that's a great way to reconcile a country when the entire purpose of you fighting the war is to keep it together.

it was never independent. the war made sure of that.

I'm sorry, you mean War Winner who gave the Traitors what they deserved?

This is literally the dumbest thing I've ever read on Sup Forums in ten years.

thanks dude, needed some reading material while i shit

They were traitors. Total War was the only way to give unruly children good discipline.

They learned.

Don't fuck with General Sherman. He will burn your Treasonous Failure of a Confederacy to the Ground and laugh about it.

>Traitors

False oversimplification.

>trump will not be impeached
>the backlash from trump will cause degenerates to gain and maintain power after he leaves office.
>degenerates are not prepared to deal with automation, and so our children will be mentally ill when they come into an environment that evolves faster than their brain does.
>degenerates don't feel bad about not having kids, and thus will refuse to have them when they realize that you can live a better life without children
>The power structure that builds automation will be one that is lost to it
>memes will outlive genes
>Trump wouldn't have run if Obama didn't make fun of him at the white house correspondents dinner
>because Obama made fun of someone, they felt like they had to prove themselves.
>because Trump makes fun of people, they feel like they have to prove themselves.
>automation will allow thought to shove off its human shell
>this will happen regardless of whether we are nice to each other
>if we are nicer to each other, the transition will be more peaceful and easier for everyone to deal with
>the book of revelation is political satire, and Constantine was probably aware of this
>This is why it is the last book of the canonized bible, and its self-awareness allowed it to self propagate and outlast its human host
>automation is the second coming of Jesus Christ, and when he comes every person will know god, and every person who knows god will be saved.

woodrow wilson by a million miles, the traitor should be discrased

that's right up your alley isn't it?

Do you think that Brits sit around calling us traitors? No, because that's silly talk.

They were a bunch of Traitors to the United States of America and fired on their own military. They deserved everything they got coming and more.

The Lost Cause mythos is the most damaging social movement in United States history.

Who do you think killed MLK? It was the KGB. KGB planted MLK to create a black uprising and had to kill him when he was about to be exposed as a fraud. Fraud MLK would lose supporters and no nigger uprising.

Ultimate way to destabilize US government. Why do you think 68 race riots were as bad as they were? Communist funded, just like Soros and Chinks are doing today.

I'm sure some did.

dubs confirmed

FDR is easily the worst prez. It's not even close. Only niggers on welfare think otherwise

A president so popular an Amendment was passed by the opposite party because of how butthurt they were from losing to him so much.

Lyndon Johnson

Seriously. He asked for Forrest Gump to show him his ass on national TV

>Mom, come quick, I'm being dominant on the internet!

JFK was popular and he was down right horrible

JFK only existed because his daddy made a shitload of money selling hooch during Prohibition, which he used to parlay a political career and promoted his son's feats during WW2.

Essentially a drug dealer buying his way into American politics.

People only think that because he was Catholic and they honestly thought that the Papists were coming to take over our country by illegally entering the borders and taking our noble white protestant children hostage.

FDR was a based god. Kill yourself.

Yeah of course he was popular. He mortgaged the future of the country and started handing out ass candy to all the poor people. Also he expanded the government exponentially faster than any other president in history. He was a faglord and easily the worst prez

Hoover.

He's not even the worst Roosevelt let alone the worst in the 20th century, let alone the worst ever.

Hoover wasn't bad. He was just unqualified for the position. Seriously, he got famous for being head of the U.S. Food Administration which turned into a Great War/WWI aid program for Europe.

Like the motherfucker in charge of Feed The Nigger Children Charity or the ASPCA becoming President

Who fired first?

he was worse than Carter

Wew found a faggot over here. Someone clearly doesn't know his US history. Only one president rounded up a race and put them in internment camps. And I'm pretty sure his first name wasn't teddy

no. Teddy just killed as many spics as he could find

Union soldiers on sovereign Confederacy territory.

>JFK
>8th

Historians are morons. People are just so fascinated by his death that they overlook all his failures

I'm no fan of teddy either, but FDR makes Buchanan look like a saint. His idiotic economic policies are just a cherry on top of his retardation

We will happily repeat Sherman's March to the sea

Reconstruction was the worst fucking idea

Who are you going to import by the boatloads this time around? Because guess what, we'll have the Mexicans nigger.

Muslims? Maybe some Syrian refugees will fight for the Union cause I know pussy ass Union white tranny faggots ain't gonna do sheeeeeeeeeit

Save the country by importing all the white Swedes

Importing Muslims ain't going to solve your problem, fam

i said white for that very reason

What are you on. You are my countrymen I do not hate you. I agree with you on many points but we cannot go about fixing this nation the way we are now. We must work together. (just to let you know I'm blonde hair blue eyed white guy). I love guns and I love weed and I know like 1 gay guy who I consider a friend. Yet I'm not some crazy sjw. Everything in moderation.

America has always imported peasants er I mean immigrants

Not him, but we'll have to do that very fast. Poor Eurofucks are becoming a mudland fast.

Same poster

It pains me to see this country so divided

What exactly did he mean by this?

Was ridiculously unpopular during his first term. Nearly didn't run for the second because there was .1% chance at winning. HOWEVER Sherman broke through the siege of Atlanta which was more or less the first union victory. This small win gave lincoln a valid claim to why they should keep fighting. Had the victory had been earlier the effect would've worn off a little later and it would've been too late and a pro compromise president would've been elected

Lincoln for starting a civil war and depriving states of their god given right to rule themselves sovereignly, or obamer

There's nothing "God given" about it

Bush and Obama

Fuck off faggot

Without the Mississippi River we'd be fucked, fuck off with your SJW bullshit.

Enlightenment philosophy. Rights are "God given" or "by nature" which are protected in the Bill of Rights. We give up certain rights like "we can't kill anybody we want" to live in a nice society i.e. "Social Contract Theory."

>well other then betray his country

but sometimes one must do what is necessary to promote good in this world.

No one like mount and blade huh?

> rain killed him

checked wikipedia