Mexithread

Mexithread

Dumping

hola qiero pregundar algo. usteds como mexicanos
odian a los mexico-americanos. desculpa mi espanol

¿Cuales son esos?

Generalmente si, porque se creen gringos y niegan sus raices cuando tiene un napalote en la frente

No puedo explicar me bein perro yo hoído
que mexicanos no le agradan a los mexico-americanos. Queria
saber
si erea de verdar.

Yo soy Mexico-americano y queria
saber

I'm an American living in Mexico. Jailisco. Cartel shit here is real. But damn I venture out to the plaza every Saturday night to get some tight Mexican pussy.

Pues probablemente mi famila se va mover a mexico. Y tenia esos perguntas. ¿algun consejo para evadir esto pasa?

are visiting mexico or like actually living there

De que parte de México son?

¿Como puedo contrarestar a los asaltantes con navaja?

Actually living here for a long period of time. not gonna lie it's a shitty place to live and the only joy is drinking and fucking. Besides that it's the same ol routine daily. Recently some cartel folk got at it and shut down some ranchos I couldn't go to the supermarket for two weeks. And cops here are trash. Especially the ones who wear like riot gear but whatever I got cool with them we eat tacos at the same place

yeah the government is fucked in mexico but the people there are pretty nice at least i think

>Carga con lo escencial
>No te vistas como maricon
>No saques tu iphone de coppel en plena calle
>Trata de verte como si la calle fuese tu casa
Si trae navaja nadamas estas muy pendejo si no sabes como defenderte

Mudate a la ciudad pinche provinciano bicicletero, da igual lo que digan los norteños y los de pueblo, la ciudad es lo mejor y hay que estar muy pendejo para que te asalten

Fuck you mojaos.

Love, NM

dont listen to the dude telling you "advance" I'm pale as fuck with blonde hair and honestly no one fucks with me or even bothers with me. Walk outside with pride don't look like your worried or scared. I got two iPhones on me at all times and no one gives a shit. If you're really worried about being robbed then just carry your money in separate pockets apart of your wallet. That way if it does happen you just had them the wallet and let them be on their way. Also never keep any documents on hand. What part are you moving to? Any idea what cartel runs your part? My area as new generation cartel and some zeta but they don't really do things to people. They do fuck with gas stations and police and amongst themselves

it depends
sometimes they are complete dicks
but sometimes they actually act like normal people

No mames, tus padres no te enseñaron español? No te hagas pendejo y escribe bien.

No los odiamos, pero ellos sí odian sus raíces mexicanas y reniegan de ello.

How do you get mexican pussy?

Buy them tacos al pastor

Sonora

Coahuila

Tight mexican pussy means a nine year old with no older brothers and a father in jail.

gdl

Ya saquen a las putas :v

You go to a bar. You have a few drinks. You act like a fucking gringo with papers. Pretend your Spanish sucks dick. It'll make them wet with the fantasy that you'll give them papers haha. Nah but really do that , if your in a ranch it's even easier cause you're basically unknown. They want you to give them a glance. They want you to give them a second. Just work them up and ask for their whatsapp. Bitches straight use
Whatsapp here

Una Puta q coje en gdl

Oh btw this American dude. The best Mexican girls are the pale ones.

name?

Coahuila?

Eres racista.

Racista como? Solo dije q la putas más buenas en Méjico son las pálidas. Todavía cojo las morenitas wey.

Pale ones tho>>

En dónde estudia?

On what contestant is Mexico?

>North America

Just another America thread.

Creo que en el ceti

Se me hacía conocida...

>that's like, tightest...

nice, have more?

Si cumple la docena me juego la condena

If her age is on the clock...

Bien user, la conoces?

Gdl, quieren más?

Si son del centro y sur del país dejen de migrar a los estados del norte, gracias.

Malditos sureños, la escoria de la escoria que es el país

Más hermano. De donde es

Simón compadre más!!

Como se llama?

Pues si hablas como escribes el castellano no, no vas a poder evitarlo

si pero la cosa es nuca escrito mucho en espanol
puedo hablar bien, pero escribir no. Tabien me cuestra trabajo leer en espanol

Te la vas a pelar

fuk

I was born in mexico, lived my childhood and part of my teens in the U.S.
Dad decides to go back to Mexico.
I fucking hated here, not because of the violence that you see on T.V. or the corrupt goverment. It's the fucking people, no one can think for them selfs, most dont life goals, and if they do its almost the same for everybody. I could rant but I wont.
So yes I hate my own race and especially mexican-american.

sube mas!

This.
I know how it feels like to live in the good parts of mexico and suddenly start living in the shittier parts, it's fucking awful. I can only imagine what it feels like to live in a REAL city and suddenly come to this shithole. It's fun tho, if you know your places.