Soooo...I took doggie out for a run...yep it was dark and I got stabbed in the foot/sneaker with a stick...what do user?

soooo...I took doggie out for a run...yep it was dark and I got stabbed in the foot/sneaker with a stick...what do user?
I took stick out but it hurts.

It gets bloody, the stick loged in my foot.

into the skin/foot..i took pics.

went thru my laces and into my foot. my neighbor gave me painkiller and weed. fucking hurts bigly

Just delete this thread and we will all pretend you never posted

...thru my sock and into top of foot. fuckin hurtz super bigly.

You tucked the stick in your laces, then took it out, and now it hurts? You truly are hardcore.. I would NOT fuck with you..

...yeah...i need advice...medfag...how do it treat this shit??

i washed with alcohol and drank some...do i go treatment shit...im drunk to

it does hurt!

why...u scared of a litle blood??????

How old are you? Ask your parents how to clean and disinfect a wound. Google "clean and disinfect a wound".

I cleaned outside but afraid of whats inside.

I'm not a was trying to save you the humiliation/ I was getting bored of waiting for said bloody pics.

used a shit load of alcohol on skin and drank...oxy and smoke.

>inside

Have you not taken your fucking sock off yet?

not gushing blood but it is bleeding kinda

a little bit...just washed with alcohol...i cleaned it.

take pics with sock off

haha..not sure if ur a foot fag or into bloody stuff or just curiuos

Op vs. a stick
who would win?

stick

How about stop posting on Sup Forums and go to the doctor, numbnuts.

pull that shit out
use the stick as a pen & your blood as ink
draw a dickbutt

gore

dude take it out and fucking clean that shit, what are you doing

Stick win every time.

neighbor got me fuked up...going to e/r..hes drivin.
OP vs stick...LOSER I confess lol.
I lost gotta go. PEACE anons.

the longer you leave it in the better chance you have of getting it infected.

take it out and dump some rubbing alcohol on it, make sure there isn't any pieces of wood or bark in it, if so use tweezers and pull them out, then put a dab of neosporin on it and a band-aid

I got my leg ran over by a truck this week. I have to stay home for like 2 months. Fuck off.

pics

feet and leg? actually, show barefeet and we will decide if we want to see your leg. Feet first.

I'm on the Mimi app and idk how to attach a pic. My leg is just swollen really bad now. Not that cool looking lol.

OP has died of blood loss

ah ight then

Go to a hospital? are you a fucking idiot? do you want to die of an infection?

tetanus shot ASAP
unless you up to date on it

That looks fake

OP
Did you really go or are you just dicking around. Don't fuck with that shit. Sanitize the wound, disinfect it. Clean it really well and get some anti-biotics for safety sake.
And when you come back, we want to see your feet, I mean stitches or bandage, that's what i meant. because here on the chan we do not want to see boyfeet. Ask any other user. He will tell you, no boyfeet.

Found out how. It's dark and I don't want to get up so this is the best pic I could take

I dont know about that but if you're right, why would someone go out of their way for a short thread, doesn't make sense. I can see if they would drag it on but it wasnt extravagant and short lived.
if this is a foot thread, my contribution.

Nasty shit, hope all goes well. Are you going to be okay in the long run?

That's what you get for wearing those gay sneakers. Wear something like pic related if you're going trudging through sticks so you don't die like a pussy from just a twig

If you're talking to the the guy who got ran over I should make a full recovery says my doctor, but idk if I'll be able to do everything I used to.

I did direct that at you, forgot to link post. I went thru something similar as a kid and know your pain, best of luck and glad to hear all will be okay for you. I guess, enjoy your down time because there is nothing else, it sux but make the best of it.

Fake and gay, at least some of the blood would have dried up on your sock by now and turned a darker brown

Boots are okay, Converse are the best sneaker out there. (not OP here).
Chuck Taylor are the primo-best!

I think OP took pics right after it happened and then went to hospital.

Thanks for your concern bro. I'm guessing I will be okay in a few months. I'm accident prone so I'm used to down time, but I will try to make the best of it. Medicine makes me constantly sick so it's hard to enjoy anything. It could always be worse though.

rad

"...fairies wear boots and ya got to believe meeee, I saw them yes I saw them with my own two eyes....."
Boot wearing gayfag matches your blue jeans and black Harley shirt. Wear your Halloween custom on your HD and people laff at you.

Fake and gay

Sux, but do your best.

Bullshit. Look at the stick and the skin around it, it obviously not in the skin. The blood looks fake as hell too. Also, how the fuck did he get his shoe off without pulling the stick out?

Fake and gay

Probably a foot fag just trying to show off his socks and feet. I came here thinking i would see bare feet.

IMMEDIATELY KILL YOURSELF.

those are some sexy feet though

Maybe fake, personally I would have held it in place while taking my shoe off.
I have a ICC calibrated monitor and color representation seems honest for OP's pics, if you are running bright at 8k it may represent different. To me it doesn't really matter one way or the other, i'm bored so just adding to convo.

what feet are sexy?

Thanks man I will because I hate sitting around doing nothing lol.

Why would someone fake a stick in there foot? If you are gonna fake something wouldn't you do it with something better? Lots of effort for no return.