ITT we poorly describe an anime and anons try to guess it

ITT we poorly describe an anime and anons try to guess it.
ill start
>Your gonna carry that weight.

>brook drake saves a child
>kid returns the favor a lil later in life

cowboy bebop

checked

two brothers lose a lot then search for a way to fix it, it doesnt turn out well at all

yes

Fullmetal alchemist

Full metal

bump

Kid leaves home and meets a few friends, get in a bunch of fist fights, main character got super daddy problems

Kid Mercenaries spend all their time in the sand.

Satan go away

yep

hunter?

This must be a shop. This has to be a shop. This better be a shop.

Winner

>Giant spaceship arm wrestling

>Big ass snake tiddies

>train fanservice

satan are u there?

>the life and adventures of a special snowflake who is the center of the world and defines the roles of all other characters

>Batman but way more kawaii

Kuwait?

Samefag

idk is that your story?

your joking right?

found the retard

Newfag

>a bunch of guys fight
>some are powerful from stealing life force
>others are powerful by breathing

>girl finds out shes god through the deep web

atatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata
atatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata

Easy one mofo, FIST OF THE NORTH STAR.

find an R and our in business, the Pokemon buisness

JOJOOOO ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

>Girl makes music
>Girl dies

>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>must train

jojos bizarre advent?

Half dragon girl swoons over male musician in over the top 2 episode ova based on a manga from a magazine.

Death note + Mechas + sharp chins

>This loli falls in love with this older person in their 20s and fuck in the manga but not the anime.
>Training to be stronger to defeat their enemies (i think its obvious)
>An infestations going around and heroes with their loli weapons have to defeat the infestations and stop it from spreading.
>They are always in the ocean but the main characters cant swim.
ill end it there.

the fairly odd parents?

Nope. Nice dubs

4 is one piece

i said anime not manga, thats extra work

>Main character is literary this >666
HINT: Anime came out this year, it's only on episode 7

retard kid and his drunken deadbeat dad go vroom

Jormungand i hope shit was a good series

S.E Lain shit was good

code geass

your lie in april?

Guy gets a free house and a qt autist girl because he cant give up on his cat

yep
>trains trains trains trains

Edgy pink haired girl and cellphones

Winrar

Main character dies, throws egg in fire and then becomes half demon

no idea but i am curious
thanks and that would be rail wars?

Tits, ass and zombies

gunslinger girl?

Hotd

highschool of the dead?

yep

Cute girls doing cute things.

got it. i fucked up on the descriptions but hey its part of the thread
which one? and no

all anime is gay and for faggots

high school of the dead

2. DBZ
3. Black bullet maybe?
4. One piece

Winrar

so 70% of anime?

the first one, its theonlyone ive seen so far, been slacking

fuckin lold at the pic thanks user

Beautiful anime. Almost cried to it but then i saw my chuck norris poster and felt ashamed

Yuru yuri

>space

>bounty

>galaxy

>not cowboy bebop

Lucky star?

Yuku hakusho

awaken my masters

the dub is shit subs are not worth either

no sorry i dont know that anime

Boku no Pico?

>The horn on his head is a metaphor for a boner. The guitar is a metaphor for something but fuck if I know

my nigga got all of them on the spot.
NUMBER 1 IS LEFT GENTS

girl collects cards in cute outfits

Clannad?

>2 guys cross america looking for antiques and collectibles

Yep got it.
>chiefs
>cards
>Hotdog gonnit.
>Loli cat girl.

Wut? No one guessed it yet

Dracula forces a cop to fight nazis

fooly cooly

Hellsing

Cardcaptors

Man, I would never have got 1

freiza cooler and l don't know the one in the middle

yea boi

Space Dandy

Little girl gets her fairy roommate to keep reversing time until she has a summer she enjoys.

King azu Manga?
Azu Manga dioh?

rollerbladers do crazy shit

Cell (Phone)