>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

>Tali claimed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1ATR6OZ6ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=l1ATR6OZ6ck

I wish it snowed all year

Again I haven't talked to you much as of the moment so I can't judge you for myself yet. Right now though I need to head to sleep
Slav

Claimed
> i am hallow
Rain is simply relaxing, love it. The harder it pours the better
Some don't use/like phones so they like to use the easy access of telegram or discord on their pc's
Lewder 0////0

(Juvia)
It's gonna pick up here pretty quickly now that March is around the corner. Plenty of creeks and other spots to get some good catches around here.

(Saber)
My backlog is gigantic, but I chip away at it bit by bit. I don't see an end to it in sight, but that's a good thing. I'll take money over time in this instance.

(Misaki)
Yeah, it's always complicated when it comes to former partners. One way or another there's those reminders that seem to come around out of nowhere.

It's not easy when that kind of thing happens, but it can be a reminder to be more decisive on the next go around if the opportunity presents itself.

(Hallow)
What's your next move once you're 100% out of money?

Greetings

Going to watch some anime! Goodnight all!

i live outside of fairbanks
i wish i was in AZ with Hamakaze right now...
your mother!
so cute... but so evil
goodnight tanya~
i wish you would trust me more...goodnight hama-san

Mother daughter action?

I've never seen snow
howdy

They're the same person

ew tablet user? Learn computers skrub

Thanks though, I am gonna remain feeling pretty shit about it unfortunately. Nothing you can really help me with. I am just in a bad spot right now, mentally speaking.

I have to push on though.

That's sad. Im trying to get money to move up north.

Me too.

It really is, and i love the smell

Do you like it? I've been to a lot of states so far, it's pretty interesting to see them.

Goodnight and have fun
>You gotta earn my trust from scratch

I didnt post that Hamakaze lewd. It's an illegal lewd

>tfw 80 dollars away from getting a ps4

Rain is my least favorite weather especially in the heat.

Dibs on Mei all other waifus are shit except Yuzu then you're okay kek

Hello everyone
>no life
>Juvia claimed
That's not how it works...
Tali
I thought you had your license?
Rias
I actually ment it what was happening in the show. But it's my fault for not wording it better.
However i was eventually going to ask how you were. Do you Have any plans?
hama
No you're a bully
>dubs
What kind of fish do you usually catch?

Bear. Is. Claimed.

Give up on life or go full blow neet, perhaps both idk i have till the 18th to make 180$ or im fucked so it's starting to not look good for me...
SHOCKING REVELATION!
^u^
DOUBLE SHOCKING REVELATION
No im running out of plans and options...

bear is my nickname
where do you live now? I don't like the cold, I've lived in arizona my whole life

an excellent waifu

tri state area its getting hot again and I hate it

And a loyal friend

good evening

i claim the Brisby, the best timid but determined mouse.

Yeah, it's not always about fixing the problem- I'm not hard to find if you gotta vent or just need someone to listen. Keep on going and time will take care of the rest.

>rain in the heat
That crap is horrible. Even worse when it's raining while the sun's out.

Around here, it's catfish, bass, and depending on the time of year, things like crappie, sandbass, or other stuff. Gar can be found in the rivers, but they're not for everyone.

Wew. I'd NEET it up and plan my next move if it came to that. I've been in that boat before, but some of the debt was my own fault too.

^=^

evening

now and forever

Back from the shower

Claiming best girl

Morning

How are you, Mado?

Was it nice?

Good evening

>best girl

that's not speedwagon

How was your shower?

This is not a shitpost.

Thank you, Houki. It's just been kind of dark for me and it probably isn't helping that I'm up way late at night and thinking about tfw no gf.

I'm kind of hoping that this is just another spell, and maybe something will change, but it's hard to see a way out. But again, it's late, I'm alone here, I'm really not doing anything to help my situation right now. Good night Houki. Thank you.

It's a spherical kind of feel

Well what's your next move? Or do you not have one planned?
What's your preferred catch?

Playing an old korean mmo grinder.
Says a lot about my mental state.

Bork!

It was hot and wet but hot water ran out so I couldn't nap.

I don't like being a leech though....i get constant shit for it, im jist so sick and tired nothing ever goes my way so i often think giving up is the best option...but lets not get into that, im told self pitty isnt pretty
Wb
None i ran out i literally don't know what to do, I can't force people to hire me nor are they

Are you trying to insult Weedspagon by saying he's a girl?

Hai Louise? How's you?

Meh, they can be fun sometimes.
Can people nap standing up?

I'm doing well! How about you?

Late nights like this can cut both ways- you sometimes get your best thinking done in these hours, but with it comes feeling as you are sometimes. Take care, see you around.

Catfish for eating, striper for a fish that fights the entire time you're reeling it in. They're good eating too.

People always ask that but forget tubs are a thing and the next thing they ask is why not run a hot bath and then I say because a hot bath doesn't make noise.

Are you the one who can never sleep?

I'm having enough fun.
^^

That okay sign always makes me laugh

You're sad because you don't have a gf? Weak. Life is better when you single for men and women alike. Humans weren't meant to be attached to people other than their own mothers.

I'm good. Woke up a while ago. First time in weeks that I managed to sleep more than 4h.

But consider this
Music, a nice cup of tea, and a warm bathtub

Well, that's good if nothing else.
I'm looking for something to do, myself

Ahh, that sounds nice! It's good to get some sleep.

What.....the.....fuck.....
Only thing i drink in the shower is beer, lotta people think that's weird but idc...it's less weird than tea lol

What do you enjoy?

Yeah that is me. That sounds horrible. I can't sleep with music easily a drink is something to do and I'm wallowing in my filth

Louise is such a good slut too. I must have drained my balls to her 300 times since 2008.

It's beautiful.

>claiming

There's just something off about tub water for me, the way it gets colder and dirtier with time.

I
don't drink in the shower please
a bath is okay
but
Ehh...This and that. Vidiya, anime, movies, tabletop RPG...
>TTRPG
Too tired to work on my rules right now.
>Movies
I dont wanna commit to one
>vidiya
what to play
Music is great, and drinks are relaxing

I don't suppose you'd stop posting lewd Louise if I asked?

>dubs
It's been a while since I've looked for a job, I'm sure you're already doing this but you can try my old strategy i used in Highschool. Apply everywhere and anywhere. Someone has to take you.
But I'm sure you didn't need me to tell you that but that's the best i got
I might have tasted cat fish but never actually caught one. Been a while since I've fished but if i recall correctly up here the better fish for eating is Trout, personal favorite of mine. There's plenty others but it's been so long i can't remember any right now.

I could see that too, but it is nice when it's warm.

I nap when I'm walking to work

Still successful on this nonlethal Deus Ex. Though I do like to burn MJ12 mooks. They deserve the burn. The NSF doesnt. Ill be going lethal when up against them.

> lewding your waifu in public
What are you? A cuck?
/ shrug
I need a real job I've been woking in fast food since 18 and i am D O N E with it so that strategy goes instantly out the window

Yeah, it's not pretty at all. The fact that you feel as you do about leeching says something about your sense of self. While it might mean taking a couple steps back in order to find a way forward, I'd say keep trying. Retail and the service industry sucks (been there, done that) for sure, but if it pays the bills, then it's worth sticking with as a stepping stone for your next career move. Sometimes brute perseverance wins the day.

If you ever decide you want to talk about things elsewhere, I'm around.

Trout are pretty tasty too, I was never much of a fly fisherman, but they were pretty easy to find around the university campus since a large creek ran through a large part of the campus and nearby area. Fishing between classes was quite nice, or going out behind the dorms and catching dinner. The catfish down here are much larger though.

Are you depressed?

What kind of vidya do you like?

Not to me for sleep.

Sure.

Louise isn't my waifu.

I
what?!

I'm considering drinking a bit but I dont wanna get drunk alone

top 5..
>Super Metroid
>Life Is Strange
>Dark Souls 3
>Chrono Trigger
>Super Mario World

I could see that, then..Do you normally like music though?

Thank you!!

All these waifus are shit.

Try harder niggers.

>I
>what?!

I get to work and I have no memory of the walk there. I feel refreshed, if a bit dopey. My eyes are barely open.

I was asleep.

Yeah, it feels pretty great.

That's impossibru.

Im fucking 22 inneed something solid, something to he proud of ( good pay, benefits, full time, ect) i dont wanna be 50 flipping burgers and dreaming of killing myself every night
W-what?...
I can't afford booze or I'd drink the pain away every night
> all your waifus are shit
> posts umaru

You haven't asked yet.

She's not my waifu, that's why I can easily post her lewds.

Don't you need to see a doc for that kind of thing? Musics fine normally yes.

..Well alright then
Well
That's fair

PLEASE STOP POSTING LEWDS OF LOUISE

Please dont as she is someone here's waifu

A cute boy bought me dark souls 3, haven't got to play it yet though.

no.

That's good..I'm pretty passionate about music

Don't you need at least trips to steal someone's waifu?

DS3 is good. Ever played other Soulsborne games?

I have ds2 gifted also, but i never got to play it either. So i haven't played any of them.

I have a mississippi commercial driver's license, i move to cali and they make you retake the written test

Oh, for sure, but life has a way of kicking you while you're down. And quite hard at that. I'm 10 years ahead of you, but I didn't find that work you described until I was closer to 25. Moving out wasn't gonna happen until I was out of debt and had enough money to my name to go along with the job stability and benefits.

Before that it was job hopping and gradually working my way upwards in pay and opportunity before an actual career move presented itself.

Don't sell yourself short, but you might have to temper your expectations with humility because you have monetary obligations staring you in the face here and now.

Take care though, it's tough but not impossible.

Time for me to sleep, goodnight all.

Okay, I'll stop.

Don't tell me what to do, bitch.

She's not my waifu.

Dont kill you're self

Still...> not oversexualized content
^ this
Night

Oh well. Lots of people are. I was into it more when I did orchestra.

DS2 is shit. Don't play it before DS1 or DS3.
You should stream once you start playing. Watching people play DS games first time is great.

Please do, Dark Souls 3 is fantastic.

Thank you

Goodnight