I don't even want these cookies anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

churchofcawd.com/forums/index.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eat those fucking cookies like you eat little girl pussy you bug eyed fuck

How do you think he's built so good?

He's a big daddy...

>I don't even want these cookies anymore

ooooh BUURRRRN. The absolute madman sure showed him. Chris Hansen absolutely and positvely BTFO on suicide watch still crying to this day.

I'm amazed by how calm he was after hansen got into the room. He didn't show any surprise, his voice was calm and he was even about to eat the whole cookie.

It would be really funny if Chris Hansen baked the cookies. Its his sick little joke,

>be bait girl
>target walks in
>sprint to the back where all the officers and shit are
>yell out from the back for the target to hang out for a bit and eat a cookie
>he yells back to you, asking if they're home baked
>yell back yes
>Actually, someone random intern for the show I'm on bought them at the bakery
MOM

That's how you avoid the jail sentences.

I like to imagine them grinding up the previous episode's predators and baking them into cookies/brownies for the new batch.

THE INTERNET AND REAL LIFE ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS!

He just wanted to go to the beach.

he only eats half the cookie; he knows moderation is key to a good figure

>it's a footpussy episode

>dad die for u

I think these threads are why I'm too paranoid to try online dating

Between that and Catfish the world of online dating is a clusterfuck.

What? No way

someone post the youtube link

someone please post the webm where he's almost falling off the stairs

> There's an entire forum dedicated to this show, and in particular one guy

churchofcawd.com/forums/index.php

Lorne Armstrong? They like him for some reason

>tfw he was arrested, taken to jail, and executed shortly after

>doesn't shut the door
How rude.

>when you just wanted to go to the beach and people are still laughing at you a decade after

He tried to sue NBC for $80m so he became the biggest name of the predators.

He's also happy enough to talk to people about his personal life before and after being caught. There's loads of conversations with him on YouTube.

I really wanted to smash this guys face in

all he did was ask a question!

No matter how bad my life seems sometimes, I just remember that at least I'm not Jeff Stacy and I feel better

thank you man

Which predator reminds you of yourself?

For me its this guy - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Actually he went back to his job of being a high school teacher for 2 weeks before anyone found out

Cody Green
Wicked fashion sense and a lover of clean pleasures.

What? No way!

Why'd they stop making new episodes?

Because someone killed themselves and they didn't want to be associated with the pr nightmare

>clean pleasures
that guy makes me kek so much

>it's an episode where the guy immediately realizes he's been tricked and peacefully gives up but the cops smash his face into the ground anyway

Hansen shot a new one last year but he's yet to find a network that will air it.

What? No way!

Any alternatives to this show? It's fun but I'm pretty sure I watched every episode.

underrated

>It says here that you "want to be a big guy" for her. What does that even mean?
>it's, uh...it was a joke
>Also says you wanted to check her dubs and feed her crab's legs. This is some very bizarre stuff, user.
>I really need to go
>To the "high ground"?

why do american cops always do that?

>wtf I hate cookies now

They say in the video their worried he has concealed carry, but why would a guy bring a gun if he's just trying to go to the beach?

Nobody becomes a cop to give out tickets.

If you watch the episodes, you will notice this only happens in the Southern States, partly because of but also because it's the South.

I don't think I saw anyone in the Northern states get bodyslammed

You got to admit, he has the hottest bod out of all of the predators. Best fashion sense too. Guy played it cool as ice. Well done to him.

>ctrl + f hambubger
>0 results

ISHYGDDT

Hansen made a new show but he hasn't released it. These are the guys who got caught

Is the guy on the bottom right an extra in a bunch of stuff?

I want to know how he came up with the name 'hambubger'

Or why he looked 53 going on 70.

Or what exactly they blurred out.

Hambubger is a man of mystery.

Lol. His latest and greatest role.

wtf? I hate cookies now!

I guess after kissing Bar Refaeli the only way is down

GIVE THAT MAN AN OSCAR

because American cops are given amnesty to do whatever they please as their organization will back them up no matter what.

they should all be executed.

okay, which one of you is bottom right?

Imagine how bad their luck has to be. To Catch A Predator has been off the air for years. There is no risk of running into Chris Hansen and ending up on TV for the whole world to see who you are. You walk into the underage girl's house knowing there is no chance Chris is going to step out from the shadows, and as you're getting comfortable and eating cookies, Chris Hansen steps out from the shadows.

No one comments on how smoothly this guy plays Hansen.

>Chris: how's it taste?
>Michael: great! wow... these are home-baked?

He both deflects Chris's taunt and probes him for information. Cooly reasserts that this is the cookie he's come for (which of course conflates subliminally with the girl). Chris has to fall back on his trump card, the transcripts ("you know she said she was 15, right?") immediately after, and even then, Michael doesn't miss a beat; his comically exaggerated eyebrow raise and sarcastic "what? No way" reveal a cool disdain for the law. Chris can browbeat other predators into submission, but Michael just destroys him. The end of the conversation is little more than Michael flaunting his victory. He cuts Chris off and throws the cookie/girl away. "I don't want this anymore," he yawns. He probably did intend to go to the beach afterward to celebrate his triumph.

Guy is a master manipulator. A Machiavellian genius. His heart rate probably didn't go above 70.

>its a pranks bro!
>mfw I walk away free

Can you just imagine the shear dread these guys must feel when they're confronted by Chris Hansen?

Seriously, their heads must be just swimming, but they have to pretend they're all calm and collected.

Why did that guy think leaving a letter of good intentions in his truck was gonna work?

underrated

>tfw you were genuinely just coming round to tell her that you couldn't come round but Chris doesn't believe you