I chronically chew/pick at my fingernails and toenails...

I chronically chew/pick at my fingernails and toenails, how can I try to make them heal the most before vacation next week? Pic related, my chubby, fucked up toes.

In a week? No way those can heal in a week. But seriously, just fucking stop chewing on them. Leave them alone.

Holy shit those look disgusting.

i learned to stop chewing my nails when i broke my front teeth

OP, I have the same problem and no shit my toenails look just like that. I've not picked at my big toes for ages but they're so slow to heal up.

Kill yourself

:(

Stop touching your fucking toes, you mongoloid. It's real fucking simple

very useful guys thanks for this new information, you fucking geniuses

CALL A FUCKING DOCTOR

Keep going bro, you're almost there!
Chew them off, they're actually mind control devices installed on every human at birth to keep you dumb to the secret of how the lizard people control the world government (which actually exists by now).
9/11 was an inside job.

bob no one what to see that

i can just imagine your fat ass all contorted just to eat your own toenails because your mom wont make you your tendies

Soak in warm water with Epsom salts 20 min and then put ointment. Youd be surprised what it'll do in a week

i don't chew my fucking toenails are you retarded

what type of ointment?

Like antibacterial ointment. Neosporin.

Try soaking your feet in pure ethanol, when you start feeling light headed is when you know it's working.

ok thanks mate

>I chronically chew/pick at my fingernails and toenails

oh i did word that kinda weird, i meant i chew my fingernails and pick my toenails.

Buy a fidget cube, they're well made and very helpful. I don't know if that's what you're looking for, but I reccomend one anyways.

Picking at it with what? A blade? Nigger your nails are gone on some of your other toes, how do you get like this? Just get fatter and the doctor will have to remove the feet eventually or you'll die from being obese. Either way is a win for you and the rest of us. Seriously those things look like my teeth, that's how bad they are

small pliers and scissors and sometimes a knife.

OP your nails have gotten to the point where the fat in the skin is surrounding the nails. If they grow they'll just puncture your skin and fuck your feet up worse. Live with your shitty choices there's no fix now.

A fucking psychiatrist to be more specific!

okay maybe people should see the state your gross hands and feet are in because you need some fucking help dude

kek no nails nigger

OP here, just finished soaking my feet in salt and baking soda for 20 mins, put neosporin on my toes and put bandaids over that. After soaking for 20 mins it already makes the skin around my nails look so much better. I'm gonna try to keep this up every day. Thanks to the like 3 people that were helpful, goodnight Sup Forums.

jesus fuck dude, i bite my nails bad but that is legit horrific

my nails aren't actually that bad, just short. My toes are where it's really fuckered up.

fuck you

pics or it didnt happen

Well if you have a gas oven, one thing you can do is detach the hose and leave the gas running, then go to bed. Your HP will max out by the morning!

do i have to

Vitamin E capsules.

wont that kill me tho?

do it

What... Why... What could a large volume of combustible gas in large concentrations possibly do to a nigga?

Fingers

lol those bowling pin fingers

hOLY SHIT
*fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

now let me go to bed pls

just leave them alone
put your fingers in your ass or something just to get away from that habit to fckin eat em

right after you show your dick

last time i tried stopping i didnt chew or pick for 2 weeks, then i randomly felt how my nails were actually growing and then chewed them all off :(

you are going to kill yourself by doing that, one day you will be too old and think ohhh just fucked up my gay toenails again but they wont heal. they will fester and turn into an open sore then ulcer and you will be drained having to constantly regen that foot until u get it cut off or die from immune related disorder
>cocobutter and stop picking them u sick fuck

good fucking god dude they're beyond the point of healing. your toenails will never look normal again.
that being said fucking stop, you can still get infections.

op says goodnight

dont fuckin chew them off get a nail clipper or a nail scissor and do it clean, just eat the leftovers if youre that needy for some calcium

Looks good for me