I'm calling it quits tonight. My life sucks. My ex is pregnant with my kid that I'll never see...

I'm calling it quits tonight. My life sucks. My ex is pregnant with my kid that I'll never see. Mental health fucking issues. This is hell and I cant wait to get out.

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.me/X0042/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charcoal-burning_suicide
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

send me ur money first

Nah, don't do it.

why should i

Well rip

Can I have like $250 before you go?

sure

it would make me happy and i could go buy ice cream

Seriously can you quickpay or PayPal me a few bucks, I'm in a shitty situation. You're killing yourself anyway. Help a college bro out

i was first >:(

sure. I dont have paypal and im to fucked up to set anything up

My PayPal email is [email protected]

bushmills is the shit, I haven't drank that stuff in years. I'd crush those pills up first though, that's what I'm gonna do.
>don't do it Sup Forumsro

If you fucks want money give me an easy way to transfer it

What bank do you have?

Good luck OP. See you on the other side.

crush and snort?

Credit union... not yours

Looks like a bunch of klonopin and propranolol and some bars.

Get ready to fuck up your brain forever.

you twitch live streamin ooorrrrrr?

Velocity Credit Union?

thats the plan

just give me your email address and i can do a $$ request

nope, its a local one

time to go home op. godspeed...

Xoom.com is a quick PayPal service

what kind of pills are those, OP? are you taking anything else that's not in the pic?

Obligatory don't do it.

Mines local too, thought it was worth a shot :( Whatever you do don't die

Thats not enough pillz nigger. U need a couple bottles.

Unfortunately, you will hate your life worse if you survive this. Don't do it. Be a man and face life. Forget her and all the world's bullshit.

no point in snorting xanax, just crush into powder and down it with half a bottle of whiskey. how's the white label? I've only ever tried black

living a happy, healthy life instead would be the ultimate revenge, op. don't do it.

Bushmills? Pfft. Protestant whiskey.

Vancity?

please buy me a game on steam doesnt have to be expensive 20dollar bin is fine

you are saying that 18mg of xanax + 1 liter of alcohol won't do the trick?

>please buy me a game on steam doesnt have to be expensive 20dollar bin is fine
xanax and k-pins

she bipolar?

don't do it. talk to me.

she bipolar?

don't do it. talk to me.

You'll vomit it all up

Use an exit bag and at least have a slight bit of intelligence next time you commit suicide.

Fuck that he needs 10x that to get porked

Yeah shes fucking crazy

Don't even sweat it, man. Life is so trivial and pointless there is literally no reason to be sad.
You're going to die anyways, so just do all the little things you like. go out and do shit on a whim. Life is to short for this shit...

I abused klonopin and alcohol for years and now I have night seizures and other bullshit. I finally have the courage to face life now. I wish I had never touched that trash.

post your face

Ok how about this OP, (user who asked for $250) buy a Amazon gift card for $250 and email it to [email protected]

Your not going to die if that's all you have for booze and benzos.

better drink that shit fast before you fall asleep tho

godspeed op. you will be missed

ok, well, i don't have any experience with those, but i really can't imagine that just these few pills and some whisky will kill you. the body can take a lot more than that. you're risking being retarded and disabled for the rest of your life, and you might not be able to end it yourself anymore.

not 100% that is enough xanax an kpins. Get a gun instead, 99.9% success rate.

workin on it

dude honestly dont be a bitch over a bitch live your life flush the pills drink the whiskey and fap to something

Quads in this post and you wait a week

Go to the hospital. Or call an ambulance. Just going to make yourself sick with that shit on the table anyway.

Drink twice the booze nd put duct tape over your mouth. Guns are easier, just sayin..

Should grind up the pills and put them in the booze. Then butt chug the booze.

Don't do it OP. You have so much to live for man. Trust me, I was in your spot at one point. Life will live on man.

Kek

It won't kill you. You will just wake up well rested.

not if you crush the pills before. combine opiates and any other sedatives you can find and you're golden. you don't know what you're talking about, an OD on painkillers alone can kill you, do you really think a combination of different sedatives won't? especially in high doses + alcohol.

>Quads in this post and you wait a week
Fine... but im still at least getting wasterd

OP buy the Amazon card before you go help a bro out

>killing yourself in 2017
>not struggling on, getting mad enough to make it
lmao

Crazy people say crazy things. I dated a bipolar woman for a year, she ruined my life, and I was on the edge of suicide.

Your life will be shitty for a few months, but it will get better.

You need to disassociate yourself from that woman. The best way to get over her is to do things you love. Read, go outside, buy a motorcycle, hike in the woods, swim in the ocean, explore with your friends, and be with another woman.

I'm all for that

That is definitely not enough of booze or benzos to kill oneself with. Waking up and wondering what happened, yes...death, no.

lol if he drinks that much booze he will NOT wake up "well rested".

Very lethal combo, especially in that dosage. Leads to respiratory depression and you don't live long when you stop breathing.

depends on his tolerance and general health/age.

Junkie could easily take all that in 1 night and not pass out.

why do that? just take your remaining money and go to fuckin thailand and vietnam and shit. go backpacking. fuck your wife and your kid and all that. fuck it. If I had money to buy a bunch of pills and booze and wanted to kill myself I would just travel and become a vagrant instead. pickpocket people and shit. go do cool stuff. don't die like a bitch.

Let's get quads then...

alcohol+pills statistically fails something like over 50% of the time.
Just cause a few people died doesn't mean it works.

Exit bag works every time guaranteed. You're exploiting the bodies natural reaction to inert gasses. The chances of waking up from exposure to anesthesia is like 1 in 100,000 versus 1 in 4 for xanax suicides.

People die choking on vomit. He needs enough pills to drop his blood pressure nd heart rate to nil.

50% well shit. Im got some OTC sleeping pills to mix in.

ive aspirated before on painkillers alone. you don't even need to combine any other drugs, it's just a precaution so you don't fuck up.

I know I am a random internet stranger, but I hope you don't do anything to harm yourself. Please think about how much more value you have to contribute to the world.

Also that is NOT a lot of booze.

Bushmills is good shit. Wish I had some. Just polished off a bottle of Powers.

I'm practically on that many pills right now ( granted different pills) 100mg of Vicodin in the last 6 hours. That's 20 5mg Vic's and it's a smooth little ride.

>attention whoring on Sup Forums
>allmykeks.jpeg
>do it faggot

I should of went to a hotel... fuck

those pills wont kill you. youll just tard yourself. enjoy getting your diaper changed the same time as your son.

Medfag reporting. Alot of drug suicides live through it. Most are fucked up in a nursing home afterwards. Serious suicides use guns. Be sure to hit the brainstem.

in all seriousness op, i gave myself lifelong tinnitus from mild tbi after a failed suicide attempt. could have been a lot worse though.

go big or go home.

Not enough dope, OP. You'll just wind up retarded.

well i dont have many options right now..

diphenhydramine + alcohol won't kill you jesus christ if you're going to kill yourself just do what people tell you to do.

Go to a welding store, ask for a tank of nitrogen, argon, helium, sulfur hexafluoride, etc. etc.literally any inert gas. Get a bag, get some corrugated tubing, run tubing from tank to bag, duct tape the shit out of it, put bag on head, release the gas
Leave a note to return the tank of gas to the store you rented it from.

It's literally that easy. Sulfur hexafluoride is the best you can get since it's denser than air, as you breathe out it's unable to leave your lungs and the more you breathe the more it displaces oxygen. Nitrogen is next best, argon is alright, helium is shitty, xenon is expensive but gives you extra points for creativity. Neon is just retarded, you're not in fallout new vegas.

i tried to killmyself on dicember.. same emtod checked my meds and efects etc.. didnt work.. dont do it u will live and all will be worse

you don't need a lot of booze. 1 bar and a shot or 2 of whiskey is way more than enough to get you fucked up if you have no tolerance

Obligatory don't do it. If you need shit t odo come live with me

cool, send me ur cash since u wont need it

paypal.me/X0042/

>p

Same thing happened to me after a night of serious drinking, Lifelong tinnitus. Fucking sucks.

>i tried to killmyself on dicember.. same emtod checked my meds and efects etc.. didnt work.. dont do it u will live and all will be worse
So this isnt going to work? My liver is already fucked from years of drinking... and i dont own a fucking gun

Could always use a rope. Be sure not to be found for awhile and use a sturdy beam.

As an alchoholic pillhead, theres a long road between fucked up and dead.

How old are you

kek

also there's the old charcoal method.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charcoal-burning_suicide

not that i'm recommending an hero. just find a better way if you insist on doing it.