/cum/ - Canada, United States, Mexico

Literally me edition

Other urls found in this thread:

aol.com/article/news/2017/03/15/poll-president-trumps-approval-rating-is-on-the-rise/21897249/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for niggers are objectively inferior to whites

"The government has never created a single job."

Unless you count the over 1 million who work for the federal government.

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

This is literally me
Alright now I will go to bed
I promise
Fuck the government
Also lets make the government much bigger and give it a lot more power while taking away individual and states rights
But also fuck the government

Aw yeah, just got back from the cosco to get my copy of fury road. Anyone else picked it up?

Yeah, preddy weird

>there are people right now who think this is a good thing

>implying taxes don't lead to lost productivity

GO TO BED

lol

I went to my Gramas houes. We went swiming. My sistr and I had a rase. My sistr won. My sistr and I went on the diveingbord. We had fun.

Does anyone still seriously support Trump besides alt-righters and white nationalists?

ur self?

This is literally me

1 billion dollars that go to subsidizing 60 IQ porch monkeys

>forcibly taking money from other people to pay someone
How is that an accomplishment?

Rural and suburban retards

modern english sucks

I don't think Lex Luthor could come up with a budget this evil.

>poop eyes

The reason I'm not going to bed yet is because I'm still texting someone
When I'm done I will got to bed
I'll probably stop posting before then though

literally me (the babe)

>nobody cares about the polish basement troll
Sad!

Horrifying opinion.

Stop stop STOP!!! You really don't give a fuck, do you?

We get it, babydicks. You managed to meme a narcissistic, grossly unqualified, pussy grabbing orange orangutan into the Presidency. Here, let me give you a standing ovation.

Meanwhile, normal Americans are hurting. The system cheated us out of having our President. A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President ! ! !

It's sick. It's sad. And it's heartbreaking.

What's worse, we will ALL have to fucking suffer under President Pussygrabber until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018 and then immediately impeach the orange slug.

This is America, assholes,and you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation. I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation. I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control. I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.

The joke is on all of us. Honestly it hurts like hell waking up every fucking day since Hillary lost, knowing we threw away a good woman for a racist, insane, and sadistic piece of orange dogshit no sane country would ever elect postmaster.

You have DAMNED this country, maybe the entire planet, and I have to come here every fucking day to see you laughing like we aren't all hanging over the edge of a cliff. Literally eat my shit.

Old people. Shills. Other fringe groups.

>not teaching yourself art through existing books
>not being smart enough to create new techniques and shit
even the french can do it

Now what? Like, I'm serious. What the FUCK do we do now? Like I know this is preachy as all hell but what more can be done than just grovel? When will there any catharsis from this bullshit? Like, the travel ban getting temporarily overturned was one victory but stil, all of this, I'm just feeling despair and don't know what to do about it.

Nobody gives a shit, kill yourself.

>letting muslims near civilization
>a good thing

shh

>I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation.
I probably will be tbqh

Is it wrong to be attracted to certain accents? When a girl has a Scottish or Irish accent it immediately adds like 4 points to them, at least for me.

Someone I know literally thought that if Trump gets impeached, his entire cabinet and administration get "thrown out" and that we have another election. Makes me sad that people know this little about how the government works.

>the person you're texting is staying up because you're still texting

>I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation.
yes please

it's apparently just an American and southeast asian thing

>libruls this obsessed with impeaching Drumpf
>none of them know a thing about Mike Pence

>Scottish or Irish accent
These vary all the way from what the fuck are you saying to cute though.

Friendly reminder that Trump won every white demographic in the country
Poor white women voted for Trump
Poor white men voted for Trump
Rich white women voted for Trump
Rich white men voted for Trump
Uneducated white women voted for Trump
Uneducated white men voted for Trump
Educated white women voted for Trump
Educated white men voted for Trump

>hilo latino tier thread and posting

On Friday I saw Ice Age. We wer the first ones their. We got some food. We got lickarish and drings. When we got to the moveie Then we sat down on the first row. It was a good moveie.

he also won asians

Hey bud

Why is /cum/ so dumb?

Getting (You)s here is so easy.

and he STILL didn't win the popular vote, LOOOOLLLL

Too long, didn't read

hey bro
brb

just proof that california should be nuked

This person argued with me for 5 minutes that Drumpf being impeached would not mean a Pence presidency. When I showed the Wikipedia page for "presidential succession," I heard the ol "le wikipedia is not reliable" argument. I had to Google "what would happen if Trump gets impeached" and show them 5 different articles all saying that Pence becomes president.

I don't even understand it, and it'd not like they'd get a speaker of the house position. Obongo wants to check/revise districts for gerrymandering though, and that's really their only chance

Yeah I know, there is this one specific Irish accent that fucking gets me. I have no idea where in Ireland it's from, it's very light and sometimes isn't noticeable except for some words.

I'm going to plow your field.

anzu > c*ra

wew

Why? Just get rid of the non-white and California turns red.

am jackie chan

>the people that use socks with sandals voted for Trump

Not surprising at all.

It is. Defund the communist universities next.

Dublin I think, gets worse the farther West you go.

The half of voters that voted for him.

>implying I don't wear flipflops 24/7

me desu

Bomb SoCal
NorCal is red
>not using socks with sandals
Subhuman

AB = BC > SK > QC > ON > MB

I don't rate meme provinces (the maritimes)

I think he's needed to shake up the system.

It's unfortunate the far left has responded with severe autism instead of reviewing how their behaviour caused him to win.

I think you're right, guess I'm going to Dublin.

Ontario is last. Cut off the dead limb of Toronto and we'll talk.

aol.com/article/news/2017/03/15/poll-president-trumps-approval-rating-is-on-the-rise/21897249/

that's easily 80% of them. Even the ones in bumfuck flyover states have muslims showcased on their website pages and flyers

I'm going to declare the Central Valley a separate state and starve out SoCal and the Bay Area

Nothing is worse than Manitoba.

What the fuck.
Why would anyone say this to a kitten?

Toronto.

>Hey user, take off your shirt, let's see that 6 pack!

Only because he's deporting poor Mexican families. Fuck Drumpf

Fun facts: Everyone in Ireland hates Dublin, also there are more refugees there than you will expect.

I know a Scottish girl and her accent gets kind of annoying.

>drumpf will deport so many mexicans that the US will soon be whiter than Sweden

i-i'd rather not

No, not even Toronto.

VERY good meme

I hope it picks up

>It's unfortunate the far left has responded with severe autism instead of reviewing how their behaviour caused him to win.

I want everyone ITT that this statement applies to to read it again and seriously reflect. You know who you are.

You are blinded by your own personal hatred.

I used to be friends with a group of micks here in Canada, could not understand them after a they had a few beers.

is it a southern or the northern one

wow...

oh how I wish this were true

NO FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

WHITE GENOCIDE, GAS THE CUMSKINS RACE WAR NOW

*attempts to be funny*

STOP TALKING ABOUT MEXICANS

A
AAAAHHHHH

So how about those Hondurans?

I literally have no idea which part of Scotland she's from. Her name is Inis.

>tfw despite living in Canada I've known people with this attitude

>zips open jumpsuit
>6 pack of hamburgers fall out
:DDDD
t. fat jokeman

me third from the right

is (((trump))) gay or something?

Ach, ye dinny even ask tha lassie from wurr she hails? Are ye a daft ned?

>central valley
Wew.