I dont fucking understand girls. Can someone help me explain this fuckery?

I dont fucking understand girls. Can someone help me explain this fuckery?

>spend all day with gf
>have an amazing time
>come home, she messages me saying
>"had such a great day with you babe, i love you"
>say i love you back
>reads message
>this was 3 hours ago
>hasn't responded but shes been active and sharing a ton of stuff on fb since then

i realize im probably autistic but still

What fuckery?

She said she loves you, you said it back. Conversation ended.

Some people don't want to talk all the fucking time you autist, you've just spent all day together give her a break. She's probably exhausted from how fucked up you are.

autism?

Shes getting dicked hard by tyrone too busy to text

Theres nothing there for her to respond to you autist.

"Hey babe! What's up?"

Agreed. What do you expect her to say?

You're gonna get dumped, you needy ass bitch. No chick wants a dude that's more needy than her. FFS, man up a bit.

"I had a fun time."
"Me too."
End of conversation.

If you wanted to turn it into a longer conversation, you should have sent more back.
Conversation is like a game of catch. You need to respond to what they throw and throw something back. That's not understanding girls, that's understanding the dynamic of being social.

Yeah op you're just acting like a conceded 14 year old with your first girlfriend. I bet you get angry when she hangs with friends.

I'd be concerned if you said hi and she didn't say anything... You're dumb op say hi first

"WHY WONT SHE MESSAGE ME MORE WHEN I PUT IN THE SAME AMOUNT OF EFFORT"

Have to agree, man the fuck up. Being needy is so unattractive, and frankly quite pathetic.

"I love you too" is a stupid thing to say. How is she supposed to respond?
"I know!"
"I love you more!"

Not to mention, you never said you enjoyed the day.

"I love you too" is not open ended. There is no response to that. It is the end of that conversation. She could be equally disappointed that you're not saying anything else. Texting doesnt have to be a turn based thing. If you have something to say just say it.

im just confused because she normally wants to talk to me all night and wont stop messaging me

you sound autistic. what else did you expect her to say? the conversation was over.

Autism much?

She really should find a better non retarded boyfriend

ended up responding again and said okay goodnight and she ignored that too

well then

Dude just chill the fuck out, keep doing your thing, you still have a life, shes just a nice part of it.

In that case, she's obviously getting bukkaked by 20 niggers right now and that's why she's too busy to reply

I'm with the many other posters here that surely agree it's your conversational skills

Also the gent that mentioned you didn't even say you had a great day also has a stark point.

You need to exercise mind control over that bitch. She needs to understand that her pussy belongs to you, it's yours. Let her say a final goodbye to her fucked up little facebook friends before you disallow her to use the internet any more. And she better recognize that, without you, she ain't shit. Remind at least several times per day that she is really not that attractive, so she is lucky to have you. Then, compliment other botches in front of her and ask her "don't you think she be looking hot?".....mind control.

I wouldn't come on too strong, but if you're concerned message her once; if she doesn't reply...wait, if nothing happens move on with your life. Why let someone elses standards or direction determine yours in life?

Are you 12 by any chance?

no, 24 but shes 17 so

nothing wrong

Seems like a natural pause in the conversation to me

Holy fuck it is ridiculous how you millennials can get upset about how your GF doesn't give you enough attention online...

Keep doing exactly what you're doing. I'm sure this bait won't die.

Everything this. It definitely works.

Can't find a bitch your own age? What's wrong you, nigger.