So now that the dust has settled, who is to blame? Who killed it?

So now that the dust has settled, who is to blame? Who killed it?

new signings just need time to gel la

They dont have Howard Webb anymore to give them 10+ minutes added time and free penos

>yfw they thump swansea 1-0 and you have to accept that they're back and that mouyes is a genius

>Who killed it?
proper competition and no more fergie time

Moyes

>dab university

>TV money making the league deeper
>oil money making the league have more superteams
>this bizarre refusal to drop rppney -- does he have pics of Woodward and a small boy?
>obsession with signing name players for their customers instead of building a team

So basically the answer is the Jews.

>Who killed it?
The board and David Gill for not planning for Ferguson's departure 2 or 3 years before it happened.

>implying Ferguson didn't tell them everything would be fine and recommend >moyes so that his personal legacy would be cemented

da jooz

Fergie. He wanted to retire and wanted to go out on a high + cement his legacy as basically the God of Manchester United, so he didn't bother with building a team for the future, instead just extracting as much as he could from his current team.

Worst administration in world football, it's like when General Motors nearly died, you have to be extremely incompetent to sink the biggest ships.

this desu
they have a lot of reasons to thank fergie, but fuck me, he didn't leave them in a good position at all

This is so accurate.
All for shekels.

alex ferguson.
>bizarre refusal to drop bad players
>obsession with signing name players for their customers instead of building a team
Is Man U turning into Inter?

they haven't actively tried to build a team just bought random overrated big names. I cannot imagine manure buying an underrated player and trying to develop him, what's the point where would the marketing come from?

They should have kept van Gaal for at least another season. He has a legacy of building teams and he was right in the middle of doing to manure what he's already done to Bayern and Barcelona. Manure's academy isn't as good because Fergie started focusing on short-term success in his later years, van Gaal needed more time.

The departure would have ended just as badly as it did this year, except if they had been patient for at least another year they'd probably have a real TEAM sitting on top of the league table right now.

It's not Mourinho's fault.

I think the recruitment policy is just as much at fault desu
I don't know how much van Gaal controlled of the transfer business, but the players he brought in weren't that great either. So either van Gaal doesn't deserve as much credit or the transfer policy is the bigger problem

the refs are biased not to be biased because the refs are biased against utd

Excuse me, but why are we assuming it's dead in the first place? Last time I checked, Manchester Unitedâ„¢ were still leading the merchandise sales in Southeast Asia region.

>unironically having a registered trademark sign on your logo

Plastic as plastic can be

lmao