youtube.com/watch?v=GBNdOTu2Wn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Meet girl online
>become bready good friends
>become bready bready good firends that sometimes talks dirty and shares nudes
>My Grandfather dies
>Fucks me up and I stop txting girl back
>A few months later text her apologizing
>takes some convincing but she agrees to be friends again as long as I don't disappear again
>Become bready bready good friends again
>keep talking for nearly a year
>We make comments about how we actually have feelings for each other
>I freak out because I know I'm shit at relationships
>Life got busy
>Great grandmother dies and brother gets married within 2 and 1/2 months
>by the time I realize I haven't been talking to girl it's been 3 months
>I felt so shitty and assumed she wouldn't want to here from me
>been 3 years

I miss her Sup Forums... Should I text her and tell her I'm sorry.

>here
god dammit.

hear*

dude i dont know

>I DISAGREE YOU PUSSY ASS BITCVH

thanks for reading at least

forget it. It won't be the same if you do.
Move on.

obviously it won't be the same. But I still feel some kind of obligation to at least apologize for being an asshole

Man Fuck you.... you're right... but I hope deep down things didn't change...

Not same user though.
Man, I say try again. But do text, be more physical. Do stuff. Life's short, might as well not regret not trying. But don't lose your dignity

1 for text her
1 for don't
1 for Idk
1 for PUSSY ASS BITCVH

Thread is going great so far

>ACTING LIKE A CUCK ASS PSSYU

In retrospect I guess your right.
I just hate being lonely. Been so all my life and we clicked, college came and now I'm here. Don't get me wrong, been with women, just no commitment.

I'm just lonely
Well, what did you expect? It's the internet. I still say try. At least apologize. See what happens. Don't regret

Nah, when I said "thread is going great" I meant it. I enjoy the bantz

Just text her. What do you have to lose?

the hope that maybe she'll be cool and talk to me again if she says fuck off? Though that's pretty fucking beta. I guess it's just my White Knight showing and not wanting to bring back any bad memories for her or something

Kill yourself

If you are/were close own your shit OP. Like another user said: life is too short. Talk to her again, apologize, whatever you feel like you should say. Women usually do respond to vulnerability if you have a history/relationship, tell her what you told us. Open up and put yourself out there. Own that you are bad at relationships and responded poorly during a tough time in your life. Reach out and let her know you still think of her 3 years later.

If she cares she might make an effort to respond; if it has been too much too late-so what? She might not respond, she might not forgive, but either way, you gotta give it a shot OP at least get some degree of closure and if she doesn't go for it at least your tried and move on.

kill your self

Touched a nerve?

x2

kill the self

seems this is the consensus. Maybe I should just nut up and get it done

the self

self kill

egos gone now move on user

having problems there bud?

nope just fine

Lost my best friend of several years to a bitch. I've never felt worse in my life.
>three years ago
>lived in a fairly large suburban city, basically a suburb of a large Midwest city
>lived there my whole life, had my crew of 3 best friends since day one
>Ned, Nate, and James (not their actual names of course, they browse /b and I dont want them seeing how much of a whiny little bitch I am)
>all through elementary and middle school, we'd hang out every weekend
>went to some shitty catholic school, only a handful of girls to date and talk about
>still had our fun
>moved towns for high school, couldn't stand it at my moms
>worst fucking decision ever.
>dad was, still is, 10x's worse
>financially retarded, whereas mom married my stepdad, who got a degree to be smart with money
>whatever spare cash we have goes to the booze fund
>doesn't help that he's an angry drunk that despises me for not being active in sports
>lost touch with my best fucking friends
>made new ones, nowhere near as close to me as they old ones
>stop by every once and awhile, check up on the family, hang out with old friends
>Ned got a job and a bunch of pretentious, annoying, hipster, drama-club friends
>he works at Starbucks, go-fucking-figure.
>when he isn't working, he's hanging out with his faggot friends and shoving me off to the side
>James is the realest, he has a girlfriend that's super chill and laid back, doesn't mind when he takes some time to hang out with old friends
>his dad's a fucking banker, so there;s no reason for him to have a job
>only problem is he's booked with sports, and he has a lot of douchey sports pals
>he knows I don't want to hang out with his friends, so he makes separate time to hang out with me
>Nate got a girlfriend, and oh boy, would /b have a fucking hay-day with her.
(1/2)

keep going

>she's everything I hate embodied into a singular person
>shes clingy, rude, extremely obnoxious, hardcore feminist yet loves the 50 Shades films, never shuts the fuck up on Twitter about her and Nate's sex life
>every time I've hung out with him I've had to pull him out of a bad mood because she yells at him for choosing to spend time with friends instead of her
>several instances where she's tried to tag along with Nate and me, wherever we go
>I'd be fine with it if she weren't such a cunt
>in fact, one time Nate and I had to drive to her shitty fucking apartment to kick some fucking sleazebag dude out
>he was supposed to be a good friend, but she called Nate complaining about how the "good friend" was acting weird and giving off rape-y vibes
>we caught the fucker with his pants around his ankles
>Nate thought nothing of it, I still have my suspicions.
>he works at Subway, 24/7, just like good ol' Ned
>but it gets better
>his girlfriend is such a clingy psycho, she got a job at the SAME. EXACT. RESTAURANT.
>ofc, he's fine with it
>I feel like he feels like he can't do better, so he settles for what he has because she gives him pussy
>his parent's don't give a shit about him, so they don't care if she stays the night at his house
>her mom is a single mother, lord knows where her dad is, so its not like she has parietal guidance
>one time, he was supposed to come over just to catch up with me and the crew
>after missed calls and read texts, we drove to his house to see her car parked in his fucking driveway
>he literally chose to get his dick wet over hanging out with his best friends he's known for 10+ years
>I know it sounds fucking (I hate using this word) """cringey""" because we were only so close during elementary and middle school
>but it's like innocence lost, you know
>I've lost my best fucking friends in the fray of childhood mischief and imagination, only to have them replaced by monotonous robots that only care about work and sex
(2/3,oops)

>>but it's like innocence lost, you know
I know that feel bud. Sorry. This is why modern women and feminism sucks. 1950's 2.0 when?

>I'm no better. If anything, I'm a fucking hypocrite
>I have to schedule around my job as a fry cook, my spot in marching band, all my new friends, and my girlfriend
>but it feels like I'm the only one who ever actually gives a shit
>I'm the only one who ever actually tries
>I've kept the groupchat we've had since the 6th fucking grade alive
>I'm the only one who ever tries to build plans and think of cool things for us to do
>it feels like I'm holding on so fucking tight, no matter what I do I'll lose them
>it doesn't matter if its to a shitty job
>or a new clique
>or a sport
>or a psycho bitch
>they've changed so much and I can never get that back
At this point, I think I'm just going to give it up. Let them grow into the boring, lifeless husks of adults they were born to become. And I will too, in my own grotesque way. My hatred and envy will rot me from the inside out. I'll become bitter and cynical, even more than I am already. I'll hate every day of my shitty university, I'll hate every day at my shitty job, I'll smoke and drink and getting addicted like my shitty parents. I'll have kids that repeat the same cycle. I'll grow old and bitter, lose those old friends, watch them die around me, then I'll kick the bucket.
Fuck friends.
(3/3)

youtube.com/watch?v=GBNdOTu2Wn0

Here's something to listen to and cry for ambience

bud, I'm turning 22 in a little over a month. I've learned one thing. There's a lot to be said about growing up and become an adult. There's a lot to be said about being respectable and grown up. There's a lot to be said about becoming a parent, and having a good marriage.

People change. We all do. Just make sure you change in the right ways, and let go of the ones who don't. They will only drag you down.

Give it a try, tell her everything in-between now and then. Tell her that she doesn't have to feel for you anymore, but that you are sorry for leaving. Just let her know how you feel, user. It's better to disappear with honor and dignity than a coward.

You have a good point. I owe it to my kids to improve where my parents failed, to learn from their mistakes.
It's funny, he always said that he couldn't wait until the day where my kids would call him "Uncle Nate". I have a sickening feeling that's never going to happen.

>Be me
>Depressed and tired
>Study alone in library
>It gradually fills up with people
>A girl that I know for while sits next to me
>She begins conversation with me
>One of those social question conversations
>Just give small answers and give off a a depressing laugh here and there
>She notices
>Starts getting into personal questions
>"You okay user?
>"Yeah"
>Tries to smile at her
>She becomes quiet for a bit and I stare back to my schoolwork
>She leans in to give me a hug
>I lean over here a bit more
>She was warm and it was comforting
>She gets up and leaves because she had to go somewhere
>I just stare at the floor
>Library closes and I leave also

Is this what it feels like to be loved Sup Forums? It's just so strange to me. I see the girl in the halls and we just say "Hi" and pass each other. I'm still studying alone in that library daily and she's there but she's mostly hanging around with her friends. Atleast someone like her gave me a hug and I'm happy with that.

She cares about you, user.

It feels comforting to know that, but I don't know how long it will last. It haunts me because sometimes I think she did it out pity and makes me feel as if I am pathetic enough to be pitied for.

I feel you there, user.
Back when i was a beta, I used to have my two best friends in the whole world. Scott & Dan. Even though it was always me trying to make plans and think of things for us to do together, it was just awesome just hanging out at school or just being around each other.
Then, when we had three more years left of school, i moved away with my dad because it was a shitty school and i couldn't stand the bullying anymore.

At my (third) new school, i couldn't make any real, good friends because absolutely nobody i met there was actually worth hanging around, not like my other friends. So i tried to keep us together, i was always meeting up with them, or staying at their houses because i didn't want to let go of what we had before, but just like you, i was the one too stuck in the past to care about the future.

So eventually us three started talking less and less, and even more rarely hung out. And now, after 3-4 years, we're just strangers.

So when i finished school there, i moved back in with my mother for a year or so, then got a flat.

I literally have 0 friends now, and it's all my fault.

So talk to them user, tell them what you're told us, and maybe they will realise what is happening, and if not, get some new friends. Because if they don't want to make the effort, then why should you anymore waste energy anymore?

If there's one thing I've learned about woman is that they always know when you're hurting. Grab onto that fact that she cares about you and don't ever let it go.

>I don't know how long it will last

it won't last unless you make it last, and time is ticking. She wont keep trying to get close to you forever unless you show some interest in return.

If you think she's a good girl; man up and call her, right fucking now.

If you are lacking confidence in speaking to girls, just say "would you like to come get a coffee with me?"

It means: I have noticed that you like me and i want to let you know that i like you back

I wasted a lot of time and opportunities being a pussy, dont make the same mistake

this

>get gf at 21
>we are inseparable
>one of her friends cheated on her bf with his best friend
>joking around and ask her if she would ever do that to me
>she says absolutely not, she says that is the worst thing a girl could ever do to their bf
>fast forward a year

>she says she is going to her friends house after work
>tell her ok
>get drunk and horny and beg her to come over
>she gets annoyed and tells me no. she is going to her friends
>at about 12 am she begins to ignore my calls and texts
>next day she comes over, starts crying, and tells me she cheated on me with my best friend
>too beta and scared of loneliness to dump her
>23 and still with her to this day

You're fucking right. Even it's a sliver of hope, I'll take the the chance. I'm gonna call her, I don't care if it's 2:30 in the morning.

good man, post results

I spoke to one of my friends, we had a falling out and now things are definitely better. (Complicated, don't wanna explain rn) Gotta try, yah know ?

That's the spirit, seize the moment. God speed you bastard.

The fact that you're still with her kinda says that you don't think that you will be able to find another person.

No not at 2:30 AM she'll think you're drunk

If she did it once, she will probably do it again. Think about it.

I called a girl at 1 am and talked until 8:30 am to speak about our relationship. She'll understand.

Why are you depressed fag?

>be 17yo me 4 years ago
>meet and Start dateing gf
>spending less time with friends but GF likes friends and vice versa
>fast forward
>grandmother dies after we havent talked to eatch other because we had some unfinished bussiness
>destroyed me and had problems sleeping at first
>fast forward even more
>spent even Less time with friends and Start arguing more with GF about stupid small things (nopenisjoke)
>parents Start fighting and a lot of divorce shit happens
>ends with me and my father breaking contact
>around that time one of my best friends commited suicide
>dont want tobother GF with my problems
>went on a Festival together but ehe started to bitch around about stupid things
(She hit my head 2 times when trying to enter the tent and its my fault that i move while sleeping)
>dont know what to do anymore because i cant take much more so i started to play wow again since Legion was about to releas
>actually helped and im Less sad all the time
>1 Weak after that GF breaks up with me because i didnt realize that she was unhappy and all that
>Decided to stay friends with benefits and it works out somewhat till now
>21th birthday
>stay with my family and all of a sudden we get informed that my best friend from my childhood just killed himself
>mom and grandmom dont stop talking about it for few weeks
>ex wants to Start using tinder with me
>gets 20 matches on 1 day while i get 3 in monthes froh witch non Textes back
>self esteem crushed
>dont know what to because i still want to cry alone in my bed most days

Am i doing something Completely wrong or is it normal to feel Mike that

i cry because it's like i'm reading the biography of my own life

You're a guy and she's a girl. Of course she's going to get more matches than you.

Why the fuck are you still talking to her if she's your ex?

The only thing you can fix on your own is your relationship with your ex

I feel for you
Yeah i know that but still
Well i dont realy know shes a nice person that why i fell in love with her in the first place and since those feelings ar not the same anymore we thought we could hang out

Well, is it working?

Woke up at 5am to see I got a text from my gf. We've been fighting a little bit but she's messaging me so I thought thank god it's okay now. The first few messages tell how she's been depressed and that she's sorry she just stopped talking to me. I text back I miss her, and at the exact same moment she tells me that she can't do this anymore. She wants to be friends and I don't know what to do, I don't want to just walk away from her and her life, but I can't just be friends or see her get with some other guy. I love her, honestly thought I might marry her

Most of the time yes except when shes on a date or something similar when that happens i smoke more weed than usual and sometimes i start drinking but not much. Maybe i need more time w just broke up a few months ago or i just need ro get laid with someone else idk

Bored of snapchat? > Snapchat(z).com could help you today

< Classics are the best

Fuck 'em.
And if she's doing it to test you, also fuck 'em.
Also stop talking to her, you'll graduate high school or whatever the fuck you're doing and never see her again. You'll forget her as long as you find somebody new.

Or do what a normal person does and block her on everything, while avoiding her if you can.

But if you want to keep your memory alive and hurt yourself more, then hey...

That's life, right?

>met exceptionally cute girl about a year ago.
>very petite exceptionally feminine in a cute way
>we started dating and I fell in love with her.
>introduced her to my family and have been intimate with her in pretty much every way possible
>about 3 weeks ago she reveals to me she is black
>she has been engaging in skin bleaching long before I met her and she chemically treats and tortures her hair to be straight like white women’s
>Feel exceptionally betrayed because I want kids one day and see the country and the west getting more and more socially divided and the last thing I want are kids that side with oppositional identity.
>wish europeon colonists just wiped them out long before the Antebellum slave trade.

I keep dreaming of her. How do I stop that. Its driving me crazy.

meet someone else

wtf u fag

Petty him
>she cares
Hahaha nice try normie

I don't want to say goodbye to her...

Have fun being a cuck.
Remember shes done it once so most likely shes having fun at the dick carrossel knowing her partner doesn't care

>be me
>grow up in a religious family
>parents have 0 social skills to pass down to me
>they have no friends, even their marriage was arranged by a now family friend
>have 3 siblings, oldest one is 10 years older
>sex, relationships and anything related is out of the question
>so silent i dont even know if any of my siblings have/ever had a gf/bf
>growing up i learned some social skills from school, but mostly for making friends. as i said relationships were very frowned upon so i kept a distance
>ding 18
>horny af
>suppress the lust with fapping, too scared to get into a relationship
>best friend's ex is very friendly with me
>notice she begun to get friendlier
>started messaging on fb
>before you know we started sexting
>realize im breaking the bro code big time
>ignore her for a couple of months
>she keeps trying
>too horny to ignore
>tell my friend what is going on
>he says its ok
>being the retard i am i dont see through it and i believe him
>get in relationship with her
>doesent give sex
>very controlling, crying for going out with friends instead of her
>realise she just did it to get back to my friend
>i should have known i was not worthy of love
>cheats on me with a guy who looks like a potato
>feelsfuckingbadman.jpg
>fast forward to today
>be 21
>virgin
>cant talk to girls
>im the weird guy
>people start to call me crazy here and there
>my friend almost deleted me from his life
>kill me

>in high school
>Best friend and I are always doing something stupid
>Weekend comes and goes
>Friend isn't at school
>Ask where he's at, no cell phone
>He had to go to the hospital Sunday
>Go to the hospital
>Friend has crazy blood infection
>a week goes by
>Bought good clothes for the funeral
>Stay at the grave when everyone leaves
>Stay way too long, I know I'm the only thing keeping him above the ground
>Forced to leave
>Sorry bro

>be me
>silent kid but guys like me because im funny and we game at nights
>cant talk to girls
>ff 17 years old
>see this cute girl in new school
>been reading a lot of greentext about breaking out of antisocial shell
>think about it for weeks
>finally go ask her out
>sry user you are cute but I dont want a bf
>freak out and go full deppression for months
>text her I want to talk
>she says she's busy studying
>go outside
>see her around school kissing some short kid
>my second mental breakdown
>after this go full kamikaze and ask a lot of girls out because feeling like I have nothing to lose anymore
>asked out to like 5 girls and none of them worked
>ff to college, 20 years old
>can't even go to a prostitute because im scared
>still no gf, kissless virgin, elliot rodger

Jesus fucking Christ kill yourself

>be me 18, 2012
>find gf
>she's a female version of me
>fall in love
>2 years pass
>think about marriage and children
>love life
>user, I fucked someone else
>I was never the same again

>Be me
>Not weak enough to be an hero
>Too self-aware to be happy
>Too emotionally gray to enjoy other people
>Too frank about all of the above to have other people enjoy me
>Cutting myself off from the world without drugs or alcohol has become my new goal in life

I am far too young to be pleased that I am to live out the rest of my natural life in self-encouraged emotional solitude.

Depression is for the weak and genetically deformed, I am neither, I am not depressed.

I do not wish to accelerate my death but have no desire to live out the remainder of my life.

People are ultimately disappointing, happiness is a falsehood constructed to convince weak people not to an hero.

Basically, you're depressed.
That does not equal sadness, but emotional indifference you experience.

I am not depressed. I am potentially, from a medical standpoint, depressed. Lucky for me, psychiatrists are hacks so ha, I win.

I cannot be depressed, depression is a thing I have experienced as is not where I am.

Depression suggests emotional range, an otherwise emotionally functional person who has for some reason hit a slump.

Apathy != Depression.

Apathy is depression incarnate.

I wish I could feel anything anymore.
It went from rage>anger>disdain>loneliness>sadness>acceptance>apathy

>Be me
>Being about to greentext
>Read my own story
>Iknowwhatyoufeel.jpg

>be me
>read this
>you are me

>Listen to track and *really* like it
>Search for the track
>Its Hold up from Beyoncé
>Selfhate

>selfhate
Y tho
Pop is designed to be catchy and likeable

Disgust for weakness was the first step, discarding weakness was the second, emotional apathy was the logical conclusion. Apathy seems to me to be the rejection of as much weakness as possible: Emotion, loneliness and depression all seem signs of weakness. Why does apathy seem depression incarnate to you?

You sound like you might be ahead of me, does it ever change?

It never gets better honestly, you just got gud at coping.

Emotions aren't perceived as weaknesses in normie terms.

Fucking retard, just end it.

Well of course not.

They are unable to reconcile their weakness with dignity, this more than anything is what makes them weak.

Weakness is, more than anything, the irrational desire to hold views that fall apart under scrutiny for the sake of ease.

embrace it. maybe this will lead you on a path of going to a beyonce concert and meeting a cubby but cute gf and being happy ever after

Fucking retard

Why, because he doesn't want mulatto kids?

What do you want? Killing everyone, who is not purely white? You can't escape race mixing. Whites are dying out. Too low breeding rates. Better a mulatto world than a full nigger world.

Deep.

Now talk to her and get out of your rut, nigger.

You're a special faggot aren;t you?

The thing is, you did it depressingly.Have some confidence, man.

Oh my lord.
F U C K I N G D U M P H E R

>not wanting a mixed child
>kill all non whites
That's some leap in logic.