Have you ever docked a cock?

Have you ever docked a cock?

It'd be sweet so I'm just restoring in the mean time, using tools made for assplay

was it good?

Oh yeah

Uncut is fucking disgusting

*Ah Joo!*
Hello female.

Hell Yeah

If dubs or bump with dubs i will fuck a bagel and eat it

found the jew

>the real natural thing is disgusting
Never fails to crack me up.
If I had a two toned scarred numb jew dick I'd be pretty insecure about it too.

Enjoy your cheese dick.

Enjoy the fact you are a female memeing on behalf of automatically stinky females you did fuck all about. For the same reasons. Because you're a kike so they are special

Pussy has more smegma, proper hygiene is needed for all cocks

nope. i'd like to though.

you know we shower daily right? I know it sounds unusual to you

I always find it entertaining when women express a preference for uncut or cut. Most of them have no idea of the putrid filth going on between their legs. They have no idea of their own inherent hypocrisy.

This

Uncut here. Never had "cheese dick" since I was a 12 year old who didn't take showers for 5 days straight. It's practically a myth, unless maybe you are just some fat disgusting slob.

Dock me op

I've had two female friends say they have no problem with foreskin. One of them said she liked it since there was more to play with.

European?

Yes

Naw oi'm Oirish oi'm not a faggot loike al' dohs brits.

No. And then you call everybody skiksas and cows anyways. Because you are the cows trampling the middle east not any of us

Fucking iphones

Nope. We're all American. I mentioned it because these friends of mine certainly go against the grain. I don't think most women truly care. If you can convince a woman to let you stick your dick in her then it's for reasons unrelated to your phallic aesthetic.

Foreskin is feckin manky
Rayle oirishmen 'av cleave cocks.

I just thought this was a myth, a legend, stories men told their children to help them sleep at night.

Yes

Yes, when i was like 7 or 8.

Inches?