When was the last time you pounded, or got pounded in the ass?

When was the last time you pounded, or got pounded in the ass?

2 weeks ago...in mexico. under the deck of a hotel porch on the beach. lord! i wanna go back

It's been a while
PV? I thought of returning but vacation pay is too low because of on call for 12 years im sick of it

mother mary... how'd you know? hahaha

gf a couple weeks ago, wasn't my first time but told her it was so she would feel special.
She took it like a champ, first time and no lube.

Today, foreplay is key, but no lube

I was 16, I think it was in an orchard. I cleaned up with her sweater :)

I love it there. Were there lots of tourist guys younger and cute this time of year? How were the clubs? Do any locals seem to mind our skankiness?

Did you say "I'm proud of you, Champ"?

No lube? First and last time ...

a lot of europeans. and there were some koreans. so slender :) the clubs were alright.. more like bars. well the ones i went to at least. the dance floor was TINY. and the locals are just as thirsty hahaha

Nah, but I did quip "NOW THIS IS PODRACING"

Nah she loved it actually, the other girl who's anal virginity I took didn't need lube after a few times, but I guess that makes more sense.
This girl has an incredibly high pain tolerance and really gets off on that kind of shit.

Faaaaack sounds amazing. They're so nice and down to earth there. Great food. I have $3000 to my name. A maybe $1500 car with low clicks. And $600 in debt. I dont think I can afford it waaaa

Prolly not her first time either m8

Are you fag or what?

did you not look at the OP?

Ofc

Could be a chick

where do you live darling. i'm broadcasting live from los angeles :) be my friend and i'll see what i can do ;) (im trying to make 2017 the year where i put my passport to good use) lol

fucked this bitch in the ass hard, she moaned and cried a bit, loved it

Not at all

Is it wrong that i got aroused while the masseur was massaging my butt?

You were a woman this whole time? That is a nice offer but I couldn't take your money or for any such purpose

manly/hairy-ass chick arms spreading the cheeks

im gay lol

Don't fall for Jewish tricks, brothers

She does have a cross on her wrist and seems sweet enough

Don't do it. Also fro-yo chicks are high maintenance

Shit i should have at least spoken to her. Im literally the butchiest faggiest fag fag youve ever seen. Why is a female getting ass fugged in a gay mecca. Maybe she has feminine penis

that's not me in the photo up there haha that's a girl on twitter who got turned into a meme. she's like this christian girl who doesn't know anything about celebrities/pop culture. she can't sing for shit either. y'all too much lmaoooo

fyi, it ain't me in this photo either.

dem jews right brah

please learn the rules of this reality before you cast blame falsely

Dont be mean to her now i dont wanna be your friend. And what did you mean by livecasting? Being a camwhore? Sigh. Mexico. Ill stay here and do nothing as always. Thanks zionism

i can tell you're from a small town. cause everything past that meme has gone over your head. lol it's all good. have a good evening. or early morning.

Around a million people. But ok. Goin bed anyways. Ill return there soon enough. I told myself no clubbing by 30. Im 29. No mexico by 40. No kids after that. So we'll see

Last week.
I love being fucked in the ass