Hello Sup Forumsrothers. This summer i will be going to USA for two weeks with my friends...

Hello Sup Forumsrothers. This summer i will be going to USA for two weeks with my friends. We will first go to a festival in Michigan and then drive down to miami. The problem is that all my friends are 25 and i'm only 20, the question is should i get a fake ID? or could i get into a bar there in the US? I'm Icelandic, 185cm 100kg with beard.
Pic for attention.

That's your first mistake, why bother with a fake ID when you can come up to Canada and drink and do drugs with my cannuck brothers. 19 is the legal drinking age up here.

Fake ID's are playing with fire. Accept that you are in a foreign country and must abide their laws. Jesus user.

Yeah back home it's 18 but my friends want to travel down to Miami

I get carded at 30. Have prereq beard and other misc adult features.

man i've been in vietnam where there is a death sentence for having drugs on you but i still did it, laws aren't meant to be taken seriously. I mean a european fake ID in USA could that work because they know i'm not American and that is just the way my ID looks like, could they tell the difference?

They'll probably ask for passport.

Sounds like i have to get a fake ID then.

Hey OP, Michiganfag here, what festival are you going to this summer, cause where I am near are a couple of them and are really popular

So they are very hard on ID's?

OP, you're a fucking retard.

Electric Forest man, i'm very excited for it.

Thank you.

It's not a compliment, autist.

Sarcasm is the bastion of an unclever faggot.

dude it's way too early in the morning for insults and i really don't care what a guy online says about me.

Usually yeah. Expired and out of country I've seen get rejected. Passport I've seen get accepted.

Bruh, I've been, and man it was the shit, all I can recommend is if shit goes south, if you aren't already, bring some acid as backup, kicks that shit up to 11

I've only tried weed, mdma, exstacy, and lsd.
Is it easy to get drugs there? i was thinking of pushing some shit up my bum for the trip.

in Italy 18

Well a buddy of mine knew someone on the inside, so we didnt need to bring anything, all I can say is just dont look like a person with drugs on them, like all suspicious and shit, you should be fine, and yeah, its relly easy, just ask the right person, but dont be an idiot

Oh btw guys, the girl in these picture is a red-head from sweden, she's 16.

MODS

I've only been to new York but they checked EVERYONE'S ID. They even checked a woman who was like 50. They just did everyone to cover themselves.

wowie

fuck off senz

post more or link to a dropbox or sumthing

Depending on when your birthday is, maybe the 'murican date format already helps you?

Seeing that you are a pothead druggie... you will get carded in miami.

I m also european and I own a condo in Miami Beach... my gf (22) NEVER gets carded.
Dress nice, be polite, go to bar/restaurants on the same hotel of the club... and you are in. No questions asked.

Pic related

i will fly to USA the 27th of june and fly back the 10th of July, my birthday is 17th July.
That's all the pictures i have of her, my old ex.

it might actually help me.