>1.5 Billion people
>One Head, One Church, One God
>Glorious History
>See was never conquered by shitskins

KEKED ORTHOKEK KEK RACE
>Gr**k
>300 million people
>"meh do they even have a head ?"
>Cuck history "First achmed put his cock into Natasha, then Mehmet put his cock into Natasha, then Theodor betray Charles who went into Crusade to save Natasha"
>See currently occupied by shitskins and they now practice their demonic rituals in it again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kw4bGBDKrPs
youtube.com/watch?v=9sq3m4RZEag
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I always wonder what kind of swing are the angels in these art pieces following up with? To the neck I guess?

Comeon Mike look at all those hostages getting eaten by the fucking snakes right behind you

AYO HOL UP!

youtube.com/watch?v=kw4bGBDKrPs

These are killing blows, the angels use the gravity to fasten the swing and to swiftly decapitate the demons.

>One Head
Donatio Constantini

Pit señor

Non nobis, Domine

Even if it wasn't a genuine document, as the Vicar of Christ and the Bishop of Rome, the Pope doesn't need a Donation to rule over the entire church.

Not so fast, Luther

Not /OP/ but i think his arguments are right and well thought

Imo Orthodox should join the Catholic Church.

Hello, just a friendly protestant passing by :)

>Protestant

Which denomination ?

Bump

Non Denominational :^)

Raised Anglican though. If you ever visit Britain you should go to a high church Anglican service. It's honestly no different from Catholic mass.

Greeks and Georgians are the last Christians on the planet.

Stop being Catholic

>Non Denominational :^)
I smell heresy

>Raised Anglican though. If you ever visit Britain you should go to a high church Anglican service. It's honestly no different from Catholic mass.

I have heard of "Anglo-Catholic", are they related to them ?

Are you refering to the fact that both have Christianity as the state religion ?

Stop being heretic

Dieu soit loué, mon frère

no
They are real Christians.

fuck right off kikenigger papists
>the jews that control the money system along with the Catholics that control religion are working together because they are both satanists and have hid the real story of jesus because he was against the money changers and rome.
>these satanists have recruited niggers thru the music industry to promote faith in their religion of money. these satanists orchestrate their control thru world wide secs called the illuminatti.
>they are the ones who are in on the plan they are illuminated and everyone else is in the dark. they meet behind closed doors.
>these satanists funded and supported the nazis and used the 2nd world war as an excuse to set up Israel. they are using Israel to start world war 3 and their usury based banking system to enslave the world.

How'bout you stop disappointing God.

nice king you have there
khm khm

Tinfoil Hat: The Post

>t. Shlomo Ben Chaim

We're taking over

>Aryan
>C*ckstian
Pick one m8.

Rude. Anyway catholics are eat Jesus and drink his blood. Thanks God I am not like this retards.

>Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.

Have fun in hell

>Literally worst Christian Church

Fuck off papist, REVENGE FOR HUS

aus
>protestant
swiss
>protestant
germany
>protestant

Fug off stanic cannibals, What kind special retard whould let himself be a food? Tip not Jesus.

Australia is majority Catholic actually since most criminals were Irish

Look at this Most of the so called Protestant countries are now Catholic again

You can't stop God's religion

I has seen documentary films about catholic churches they are said, catholics are hardcore satanists.

>special retard
"But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness"

Being godly implies being "not of this world". Your logic is of the flesh, not of the Spirit.

We are coming back home. VIVE L'EGLISE ROMAINE :D

Wtf I hate Catholics now

Is this nice painting thread?

just sacrificed a newborn baby ask me anything

Your countries also pull off shit like pic realated and are full of niggers and arabs.

Good going and so progressive.

Like I said before this is not cool and worse than muslims. Eating someone's flesh and drinking his blood are not cool as long you not vampire undead.

Honza, deep inside your hearth you know you are wrong.

t. Lowest birthrate in the world
And we also have among the highest birthrates in developed countries

>Therefore many of His disciples, when they heard this, said, “This is a hard saying; who can understand it?”

Catholics are revisionist materialists. The cat. church is the farthest away from the scriptures. Idk personally but if I had yo choose I'd go with orthodox. Protestants are a sect .

You are know this is fake right, as pope of Rome.

Have a (you), fratri

The Orthodox are just the servants of the Emperor, while the Catholics never submited to them.

Catholic = Follow the Church
Orthodox = Follow the Emperor/Tsar

>The pedo maymay

They're a tiny minority, and they're pedo everywhere not just among Catholic priests.

All Catholics do here is diddle kids, fuck off

And all auscucks prep the emu for their wives :^ )

How can Strayabois even compete ?

Bump

Died in battle like a man. True soldier of god.

youtube.com/watch?v=9sq3m4RZEag

Glorious catholics fuckin coming through boys

Godly reminder that under Catholicism nobody dared to disreprect us, and it is under atheism that nodoby take us seriously

i wonder is luther hadn't been such a raging cunt if other forms of protestantism had caught on
maybe national pseudo-catholic churches like the anglican church would be more common

Just daily reminder that only Holy Roman Catholics and Eastern Orthodox Christians will enter the Kingdom of God.

REPEAT AFTER ME

CATHOLICSM
IS
THE
TRUE
RELIGION

Remember, dipshit: your church allow me to be a Holy father of your kids :^)

This is fucking retarded and made by a protestant. Take Scandinavia, we're not prots, we're Luther evangelicals.

Might as well group Islam and Judaism under the same banner because monotheist faith.

A Catholic world order is God's plan

>were not prots
>w-were just a one of the many retarded flavors of prot

Daily reminder that your church is a meme religion and nobody take it seriously(see Orthodox birthrate)

Whatever you say, Jehovas faggot.

So if it's true how come that your Pope allow us to be a Godparents of your ugly offspring?

M8 you literally compared two different types of Protestantism to Islam and Judaism.

This is many leagues more retarded than the old "US has such diverse culture" meme

Not Excathedra thus merely a meme to relax heretics before giving them the killing blow

This is a jew-tier tbqh

Lutheran is protestant

And protestant is Christian, like caths. Guess that means we shouldn't differ between Catholic and protestant then?

look, you're all protestants 'cause you all like to protest against the true faith.

you made a tantrum, you calmed down, then you became atheistic because you wanted to save face and now your churches are being turned into mosques.

the effects are the same, you call your poison "lutheran envagelical" but it's still poison.

Only poison in the works is the papacy.

catholicism is growing

protestantism is declining

question the faith once, question it again until there's no faith

hence why protestantism is poison

it's no coincidence the greatest cucked nations in europe are majority atheist/protestant. One thing is leads to the other and the effects are the same. Weakness.

>religion
has done nothing for this world apart from pain, death, and misery
>inb4 "b-but these influential scientists were christians and totally not a product of their time!!"
not an argument

Strong organized societies(i.e. civilization) literally could not exist without religion friend, as Priests were the only people that were trusted enough to communally store food and distribute it so that there could be more specialization in the society which was necessary for civilization.
Religion has done good things

all you wrote in that was that ancient people were dumb and believed whatever the smartest guy told them
religion has no place in the modern world

>Religion has done good things
No. See Islam.

>modern people are smart

Also, it has nothing to due with being smart or dumb.

A lot of people have their reasons to be religious.

I have a friend that turned to religion because it was the only thing that made his fear of death subside and it works for him.

All I'm saying is that religion was the only avenue we know of that could be used to develop civilization, I wasn't talking about the modern world.
Islam pastorialised the middle east causing terminal population decline there allowing the west to rise :^)

The thing that allow Christian to rise reformation and liberalization of Christianity. Islam cannot do any of that because of it's follower considered Koran is mouthpiece of God. Unlike Bibles who Christians know that it was written by Human. Christian can be changed to better but Islam cannot.

More like the muslims ruled a lot of different religion and had exclusive access to the military and political class, this caused them to shy away from mercantile practices which they left to the different religions because the military and the government were much more prestigious. Muslims got used to adopting new tech rather than creating it.

Opposite is true here. And in other countries. All you have to do is look at ireland to see how corrupt and abusive the papacy is. Or you can look at the swing to hard left quebec made after the papacy lost power there after running it as a de facto theocracy for hundreds of years

Catholicism is pretty dead here though, survival of religion has much more to do with identity than with questioning dogma. Ireland and Poland for example are quite heavily catholic and that's mostly because it is strongly tied to their identity.

This

most catholics aren't Aryans, they're mongrels

.5 Billion people
>spics
>people
>micks
>people
>dagos
>people
>slavs
>people
>frogs
>people

>to no longer define
And they call this journalism? They can at least learn how to speak proper English before publishing this garbage.

I think that is Italy. They have/had a birthrate of.7

Blessed are they who comes in the name of the lord.

I'm getting confirmation next year, NON NOBIS DOMINE.