WWYD?

WWYD?

Other urls found in this thread:

surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=123699&c=2233014365JRLR
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd go for a little paddle in the sea

Swim ofcourse

Fuck the middle ones asshole while I hold her head underwater until she's about to drown then pull her up for a little but just to shove her back down again, I keep doing this while I pound her tight asshole and her friends watch in shock then I make her friends suck my cock right from her asshole then blow my load in lefts mouth and have them spit swap it between each other. Wwyd?

Wwyd?
Left right both?

Probably jump from here, provided the rocks aren't too jagged. Seems like a pretty nice place.

Replies 4 Replies

Glad you went for middle hnnnng

Far right. Want her to ride my cock so I could play with her tits!

Wwyd?

tie the right one face down onto the bed, and tie a belt around her neck to the backboard. Then fuck her from behind, pulling her farther and farther back until she started to choke out. then i'd flip her over and choke her out the rest of the way on my cock before coming all over her tits. wwyd?

I'd have the one on the right get on all fours and I'd start to throat fuck her fast while her friend tongues her asshole, getting it nice and wet for me, after a few minutes I go and pound her tight asshole, stretching it and making her scream while her friend is under her, eating her out and licking my balls here and there. Then I shove my cock in her friends mouth and throat fuck her while pullin on rights hair hard and spanking her. Then I go back and fourth between her asshole and lefts mouth until I'm about to cum then I cum on her tight asshole and watch as it drips down from her asshole into her friends open mouth. I am Wwyd?

Id fuck the girl on the far right. We'd fuck and watch the other two girl fool around with each other. I'd pull her hair while I fuck her from behind and finger her asshole
U like her the most?

I'd join the conga those 3 in the background are doing.

I like the far left one most because she's actually a really fucking dirty girl irl

Right - tie her spread-eagled to a wall, pull her pants down, stick one vibrator in her vag, and one on her clit, before i pull her pants up to hold them in place.
with both of them on max, i take out the middle girl; gagged, hands tied behind her back and wearing nothing but a tight latex leotard, with an opening in the crotch.
I then proceed to fuck mid, standing infront of right. I keep pumping mid until they both orgasm, while looking at eachother

R4Rs
Wwyd

Oh yeah reply for reply btw

Stories?

I got a few about her, she is the bigger slut of the two. And my big crush.

r4r

WWYD anons?

Not too much, just that she wanted to fuck her bf all the fucking time and they left a dance midway through just so she could suck him off in the parking lot. Besides that she just constantly talks about fucking or sucking cock. I've wanted to do some really degrading shit to her for years

you see her running alone at night! WWYD?

Pull out her tits and grope them. Pull down her shorts and make her lie down on her stomach. Pound her ass from behind until she's covered in cum.

Chekd and very nice

would have them both give me a blowjob, finish on the right girls tits and make the other girl lick her friend's tits clean

you come home at night and this girl waits for you! WWYD?

Force her to the floor and cut her dress off and call a few friends over, about 5 of us to fuck her in all of her holes. One of us throat fucking her, two of us in her asshole, one of us in her pussy, and she is giving another a handjob. We alternate these positions until we've all fucked her in every way possible, by now he makeup is running down her face and she is bitch in about her asshole being so sore but we slap her then 3 of us back off so two of us fuck her asshole so she can focus on that alone and she screams loudly so we hit her again and duct tape her mouth shut and have two of us constantly fucking her asshole, stretching it more and more while the rest of us all cum on her face, covering it. We leave her there in the middle of the floor with duct tape on her mouth, a torn asshole, and the cum of 5 men covering her face. Wwyd? R4R

We'll she loves to swallow cum. She likes to have sex in public. Watched her fuck her BF in a car at a wedding we where at, she is submissive and does whatever a guy tells her to do while getting fucked. Told me she loves to ride cock and rather do that then any other position.

I'd stop the 2 fat guys in the background from raping the girl they are with

Come up behind her, put one hand around her neck while i put the other under her dress, on her clit - and start rubbing it.
All while whispering *good little slutts cum, when they are told to...* over and over, until she is at the brink of orgasming.
I repeat this several times until i finally just squeeze her neck and whisper *... now Cum...* while flicking her clit once.
I hold her like this while the orgasm last, then leave her.

Wwyd

Holy shit I'd fuck her in every tight hole of hers in the middle of a public park and have her swallow a mouthful of my warm cum. Then leave her there with a sign around her neck that says "use me".

Where would you cum?

Wwyd

Take her into neck deep water. Push her panties to the side and fuck her. I would whisper in her ear how much of a whore she was for thinking about getting caught. Her nipples would be hard from the cold water and I would reach under her bikini and grope them. After that I'd cum inside her.

i would facefuck her as deep as possible and cum all over her chest!

You misspelled "prematurely ejaculate into my pants when she accidently makes eye contact" m8.

nose

Hog tie her up in bed and spend the night fucking her holes with my dick then with a hair brush while she cries

Push her face into the sand and pull down her bikini bottoms, hitch up her waist a bit and force my hard cock into her pussy. Soon she gives up trying to get away and just lays there sobbing while i violate her and finish by cumming on her face, making a fist, putting some of my cum on it and then fisting her a couple of times

You must really wanna fuck her hard

WWYD??

Rape her repeatedly in a stable with my big hard cock while shes been drugged, filling her pussy, ass and mouth with my loads. Then bring in a stallion ans watch as his cock and fucking rips her apart as she comes around and screams. finish by jerking off over her face

I like the creativity behind that one

Wwyd?

I'd capture him and grill his meat as steak and bbq

Which one(s) Sup Forums? wwyd?

rip off their bras and make the one on the right lick the other ones pussy while i fuck her mouth. then tie them up and anal fuck one of them and make the other one let me finish in her mouth

I'd smell and lick her armpits for 1 hour.

I'd go inside the girl in pink's dress skirt and in the kneeling position, give her a cunnilingus for 2 hours.

I'd bury my face in the girl in the center's neck and sniff her side neck. while occasionally giving her neck short soft kisses for 3 hours.

fondle her boobs for 4 hours

she'd like it

I'd carress and smell their hair for 5 hours

I'd lick her asshole for 6 hours. maybe it'll remove the black color

Ignore them, and continue looking for an attractive girl, I'm sure there should be at least a few around.

Break into her apartment while shes sleeping. strip naked and climb into bed with her, as she starts to wake up hold a pillow over her face and force myself inside her pussy, the struggling only makes me harder, fuck her hard and slow as her tits are pressed against me until i blow my load inside her

tits

Please...leftie needs a good fucking...

cutie, take her to a restroom in tht public place, rip of her cloths and plays with her boobs.
Then make her jerk me off and bj, while i keep playing with her nipples. THen i put my fingers in her ass and pussy. Make her totaly wet. And to finish off I fuck her in the puss and cum inside her

> surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=123699&c=2233014365JRLR

Wwyd

Sneak up behind her, pull down her bikini and bend her over a rock, stuff her full of my hard shaft as she moans in pleasure from being violated until i cum inside her

id get her pregnant asap and make beautiful babies.

Wwyd with my sister?

What would anons do to this chick?

Years ago my half sister would go commando and wear a skirt for me keeping her pussy and or ass exposed for me to jerk off to her sweet smooth pussy while she watched tv

nothing since i havemt had any r4r on here

If she was MY sister, I'd tuck her into bed with mah penis

I would have all three kneel in front of me, as I pull out my throbbing hard cock. Then I'd each let them have a turn to play with my cock in their mouth, from left to right and back again. then id have them turn and bend over for me so I could ram them from behind into their dripping wet pussies. giving them each a good few thrusts before I move on to the next one. Of course the middle girl gets it twice as much as everyone else ;) hopefully they're not the jealous type

We only went as far as oral and im still very happy with that most people wish they could be as Lucky with only getting peeps and hearing things. Hahaha i got to fuck her mouth and my step sisters!

instead you should just Snapchatz .com and all your worries will be gone!

Find some shade. Looks hot

Long time of doing it that way we watched each other getting off that way... soo not long after that we got the other off at her same time.

Last 2 years doing it we started doing oral at the most but had stepsister join in one drunk night so it was a million times better.

We stopped a few a years ago and i miss it alllll soo much!

Wwyd to these two?

>Anonymous 02/25/17(Sat)10:15:04 No.7235548
moar of right one

those longs legs yum

wwyd guys? have plenty more

bump

no one?

Jesus Christ, that girl on the left. Those are the most British teeth I've ever seen

thread is dead?

Take the one on the left under a pier and get her to stroke and lick my dick until its rock hard, then shove it into her mouth and make her choke, as she squirms around i let her come up for air while playing with her tits, then as she falls forwards, pull down her bikini bottoms and fuck her pussy from behind filling it with my load

facefuck that blonde slut as deep as possible, call some friends and start a gangbang with her! We rip up her Leggings and top and fuck her in all holes until we are all cum over her Face!

Make her walk home with bikini bottoms full of cum, I like it

plz go on with her!

WWYD

more?

i would take her panties down with my mouth and fuck her hard as possible in her ass!

oh i like that! against her will?

i would do this tbh

sure against her will, after the dry ass fuck, iwould eat her pussy and cum all over her chest! Face?

nice work, can you do it also to this pic?

Nothing

nice, i like the very rough aspect! not putting face up totally bro

walk into guest room at a party and find this..wwyd?

post more of her. got nudes?