So who has the original picture?...

So who has the original picture?, someone started a thread about a reptilian alien on tuesday that led Sup Forums to be shutdown for a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asgard_(Stargate)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll take things that never happened for 500

I dont think thats it but thanks user

ayyy lmao

close enough

I say it's bullshit

ayys probably think we're such retards

So was it true? About the thread and the site crashing down?!

shit this is interesting

dunno that's why I saved all of these
I think its bullshit

does this look like someones getting a bj with the flash on?

This is real. Details like this aren't that Photoshopped.

most of these are from x files or games

someone said it was a prop from x files but I don't know

Why do ayys always roll naked?
Can they breathe our air?
Why are their ears so small?
What's with their skulls?
How strong are their necks?

Looks real enough but cant100% say it is

Where you in the thread?

how did you figure out that the photo of a lizard-man alien was fake?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asgard_(Stargate)

this is actually real

Looks like shit. Butt besides that I was fapping in a loli thread during the time in question

You know, if I wanted to keep an alien conspiracy under wraps, I'd release a sci fi show using copies of the real alien corpses, so that any leaks would be written off as props.

Just sayan.

I don't know why anyone would dream to come to Sup Forums for an answer. Of course everyone's just going to bait and bait with ridiculous shoops until you don't know what the fucks going on.

I feel like it's total bullshit, someone's brilliant moment during an outage to create what is effectively another blue dress but with 10000000 different answers to argue instead of 2.

Best bait in a long time.

Still I'd love to be wrong and see the fuckin alien.

Op here, thanks for your honest opinion im asking here because Sup Forums its a good place to talk to strangers without the fear of being labeled as crazy sure you might get called names but you might find an user with a real opinion here and there you know

Fair enough bro.

And in all fairness, some pretty brilliant and heavy things have leaked on Sup Forums before.

I bet they have, its a strange world we live in, its kinda hard to talk about these thing with people you know even my wife dont belive when i tell her about my experinces,

Battery died on my phone i saved it.

thats it

My ayylmao is superior to your ayylmao

you're a fucking idiot

Someone on pol said there wasnt an alien but was about some 9/11 coverup stuff

ThIs?

Sup Forumsrethten, we are close to reveling the truth of the aliens! Save HTMLs of the threads. We'll soon find out the secrets of our galaxy, or galaxies.