Well Sup Forums I had sex with a rando... ama about how shitty and used I feel like a cum rag

well Sup Forums I had sex with a rando... ama about how shitty and used I feel like a cum rag
>inb4 gtfo normie
>inb4 didn't happen

come on don't be shy
shameless self-bump
>just did a bump
>have one beer left
don't let me down Sup Forumsros

I'll tell the story if people want/ get bump

do it then

Male or female? And the rando make or female?

God damnit

>be me 22 years young uni-student
>recently broken up with gf of over a year
>side chicks
>tinder
>all that bullshit
>find a chick thats DTF
>looks cute probably 6.5/10 in pics
>meet up on my campus

cue speghetti drop from pock

>"..yyyou look like 'user' from your pictures'"
>she replies with "heh yea thats me"
>"I thought you would be... cuter..."
Autism.jpg engage
>"Well anyway... your place or mine bb?"
throw up in mouth at the statement
>tfw she says come back to my place
>tfw she is much "larger" than her pics
>tfw u want to bang enough to not give a single heck

anyway
>commence the intercourse
>immediate regret because she is not that good
>she talks about how much she likes hilary
youdontknowmypowerlevel.png
>"well I couldn't vote for that stupid whore... she took more saudi money than you've probably taken dicks"
watintarnation.gif
>she actually likes being called a slut and shamed for it
>round 2 and she wants me to call her a fucking dumb slut
cando.tiff
>pull off the condom (not completely retarded so I didn't leave any DNA) and nut on her chubby face

>tfw the sex isn't that great
>tfw u don't care
>tfw u have an emerging relationship with a nice chick that doesn't satsify you so you fuck strangers on the side
>tfw u will probably die from drinking and snorting enough substances to forget the feels.raw of being a literal man whore

female not male, not a faggot.

so what do you do to forget the pain Sup Forums?

you OP? fuck you, you have it easy, literally open your legs. Us guys? we have to fight to get laid (well at least our type) and when we get it it might not even be good, and 95% of the time ts not who we want to do it with. and you are complaining? lal

tits or GTFO

bro I'm a dude... I'm complaining from a point of a high horse, I get it.. but like dude I regret doing it.

>i'm not proud of banging
>I thought I would be happier
>the meme of liking someone before fuck is kinda true meng. the sex is always better when you have the feels rather than just fucking a rando

I don't have bitch tits
I'm a dude
I don't have the nudes of her... 1 night stands don't give that shit bro

We'll that story sucked and you're an autistic beta male. Should probably hang yourself rather than risk muddying the gene pool

valid point. have u ever felt a pussy tho? better to be an autist than a kissless virgin

>1 night stands don't give that shit bro

The fuck they don't. They don't if you're a bitchmen. But I guess if you had game you wouldn't be out harpooning

welcome to the world, it sucks.

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL CRITICISM. break me down to build me up Sup Forums my game is off/not there post breakup.How do I get it back?

I don't have to degrade myself to get laid. I also don't have to dig through layers of fat and settle on mentally retarded Hillary supporters

Also Sage. Your story is bad and you should feel bad for making an entire thread for this garbage.

this is nothing dude. the world is way worse

... yea you're probably right about this being a shit tier thread, so why not contribute your own story?

i know and op is complaining about who he fugged, and this OP kid is like, well i was going to say like 15 but we're in Sup Forums so he could be 22-30 lel.

lol i'm OP nigger. do u even 3chan?

Lolll what a fucking loser your thread is shit and so are you, why don't you save us the trouble and fucking hang yourself already?