Why are all alt-right folks who are against immigration, immigrants themselves?

Why are all alt-right folks who are against immigration, immigrants themselves?

MILO---gay, jew and british
Gavin mcinnes---canadian

these fuckos want so desperately to be accepted into the greatest society on earth: the american society, that they overcompensate their impure foreign blood by being far-right.

what do you think Sup Forums---should we allow these impure fuckers to represent far-right.

i am no one's bitch, and i am not bowing down to some canadian, or some faggot pedo british guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/02/24/get-out-of-my-country-kansan-reportedly-yelled-before-shooting-2-men-from-india-killing-one/?utm_term=.0772baf40e22
youtube.com/watch?v=k1a1ZNvib0c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we all want to be part of the cool kids club
highschool never ends

Don't follow American politics but even I know the difference between illegal and legal immigration, kys

>pal, legal or not, i dont want you here.

i just want white american folks who are happy to live with each other.
why dont you just leave us alone? why do you want so desperately want to be a part of us?

lol, so true

What's wrong with hard working immigrants who apply and get accepted legally? You're worried because you're a lazy bitch and you know they're better than you? Also, America is literally built on immigration. Get used to it

you dont see white folks trying to go to fucking india , or china trying to get their jobs.

you might think you are very intelligent, and superior to other folks of your country---you ain't/

as long as you aren't white american, just please stay in your own country.
if your country sucks, then improve it, rather than running away.

why can't you understand when a large group of people, just want to be left alone.

we dont bother you, so you dont bother us.

but if you come here, i'll fuck you up, the police will arrest you for the smallest reasons, waiters will spit in your food...life will be hell for you

They've anti ILLEGAL immigration you fucking retard

Neither Milo Yiannopoulos nor Gavin McInnes are alt-right.

The states have fucked over many other countries, it's your own fault if you have to pay the price by accepting legal immigrants.
Plus from what I've seen in the states, you're shown the respect you show to others. Making up bullshit about waiters spitting in anyone who isn't White's food isn't fooling anyone.

Daily reminder that all americans are descended from imigrants

"If you invite half of Calcutta, you don't help Calcutta, you become Calcutta." (P. Scholl-Latour)

Some people just don't integrate well collectively, for cultural and racial reasons.

>the greatest society on earth: the american society
>elects a semi-literate, spun-sugar-haired, thin-skinned, narcissistic oopa loompa with only a nodding acquaintance with the truth as POTUS

>it's your own fault if you have to pay the price by accepting legal immigrants.
They don't have to. They do so voluntarily. And, of course, they could (and should) stop to do so.

>you're shown the respect you show to others
This is the core of the problem, we're too tolerant and it's being greatly taken advantage of.

Look at what it would take for one of us to move legally to Japan or Australia and I can;t even imagine what they do to illegals in some of the shadier countries like China or South American places.

Buying a house from the previous owner does not mean I have to sell it at some point or that I have to rent out a part of it.
It can just live there happily everafter just for myself, if I desire so.

bingo!!!

pal you've nailed this one

still better than middle east, china, india, pakistan and literally half the world

hahaha

Gavin Mcinnes - the British born import to Canada, that has now moved to the United States . Is a fucking idiot and you can keep his ass.

Were from?

Then don't migrate if you can't change for the laws that the country you migrated to has put in place. Pretty simple.

you're setting the bar pretty low there, down from "the greatest society on earth".

top kek.

true alt-right folks like me are pure white skinned nazis, and skinheads

not some fucking canadian who thinks he is too smart.

canadians, please stay in canada, we dont want your weak and uneducated people

I am Canadian or could you not tell that from me stating that he is not a Canadian and we take no responsibility for him.

Get enough and they can change laws. I was born in Miami when it was mostly white, very different place from today.

All of the government down there is hispanic run now and most of the businesses too. All the laws favor that group. The "Dry Foot" policy is a great example, Cubans get feet on land, they're legal to stay, welcome to your new home.

Whatever

Good come back, thanks for coming out bud.

O

>cool kids club
lol

Then what is the problem with imigration?

Imho, everyone who is for illegal immigration should be stripped of their American citizenship, deported and forced to go through the legal immigration process.

t. legal immigrant

please stay in canada, leave us white american folks alone.

how boot that, my canadian pal, eh?

go back!!

we dont want you here!!

legal or not---if you ain't a white american, then you have no buisness in my homeland.

you immigrants come here, and pollute our country, and our turning usa into a shithole

i hope the cops arrest you for the smallest violations, i hope your waiter spits in your food, and i hope a nazi american like myself beats you to death

Legal immigrants*

Op is faggot. Case closed.

I will gladly stay in Canada ... I have no interest living, moving or purchasing in your country. And it's aboot if you're trying to be funny ... not boot that just makes no fucking sense. Learn to troll fagot.

lol triggered brown skinned, or chink here.

--now stay in your country, and dont come here

case closed

none of that is gonna happen

I live in a suburban neighbourhood, I never see a cop.

don't eat outside, spending $1000/mo on food in restaurants is degenarate, cook your own food

Nazi American - lmao, 6'3 slavic dude here, they are afraid to even look at me funny.

good boy! whos a good boy

now stay put

p.s. i know you maple-heads worship my country, so deep down you want to wiggle here, but please dont!

hahahah top kek

>"if your country sucks, then improve it, rather than running away."
>whine on Sup Forums.
/thread

its true though

if you live in a polluted shithole, then improve your home, rather than coming to the great nation of USA and polluting it too

> white american
>homeland
>kek
>implying environmental devistation wasn't caused by white people
>implying the racist southern state isn't only profitable if immigrants are there to work
>alabama
>implying they're tough posting on an user message board about their illogical hatred for other humans based on a false sense of superiority not of accomplishment but of skin color
>can't naturally protect themselves from UV rays
>oldest bones found in the americas not one with any reference to being white
superiority where? your concern with racial superiority only distracts you from the fact that we're all numbers in a system that gives a fuck about nobody. kindly kill yourself the world is better off without you.

The problem is not with immigration per se, but with the non-argument that America is a nation of immigrants.
This is of course a historical fact, but it isn't more. One can't argue for more immigration with the previous one like one can't argue for selling a house with the fact that it has been sold in the past.

lol pajeet got made on realizing he isn't welcome in USA

top kek

>Liberals not knowing the difference between legal and illegal immigration.

mad not made

How did you know I was a chink you faggot? Luck skill +10

fuck immigration!

legal or not: we dont want you here

we have a population of 300 million, we are at capacity pal!!

top kek hahahah

Im against immigrants from countrys that harbor terrorists.

hallelujah!! hail jesus mary

your words are like smooth honey, oh so true so true

Adorable

becuase chinks worship my home

they wanna come here, but i wont allow it

under trump, we will stop fags like you

Fucking yanks.
It's not about you, but saving Western Civilization.
America is the largest mouthpiece of the Anglosphere, and with Trump in, is one of the least cucked now, though the Aussies are probably the winners on that front.
Now quit your bitching, and get back to work! We've got a fuckload to do!

all i am saying is people should stay where they are born, and the world will be a happy place.

i wont have to shoot anyone in the street this way.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/02/24/get-out-of-my-country-kansan-reportedly-yelled-before-shooting-2-men-from-india-killing-one/?utm_term=.0772baf40e22

Tell me more about how you think you're pure american.

top kek!!

the shooter was a friend on mine

we laughed and celebrated the fact that he killed some pajeet

>i'm into identity politics and obsessed with cucking

very edgy lies, thank you for posting

Taking the world as it is now it's certainly true that if Americans stayed in their country the world would be a happier place.

But if people stayed where they were born your precious USA wouldn't exist at all.

But again you're a troll and I'm writing this so you've won, congrats.

Cool story, thanks for sharing.

I'm sure you'll lose your v card one day, until then, maybe work on stepping out from the basement and not burning in the light of the Sun first.
We are in the information age, and culutural warfare is real.
Tolerance and multiculturalism are the cursewords that have led to a fucking Muslim becoming mayor of London, and turning this tide is imperative if you don't want western civilization and our freedoms to become as relevant as hieroglyphics.

here is super masculine, extreme straight man gavin mcinnes throw some very impressive punches

youtube.com/watch?v=k1a1ZNvib0c

proud boys forever, not at all closeted gay fucking losers covering that up with overcompensation about how alpha they are

>v card
tell me more about how you're drowning in the puss

Op is alt faggot. Sup Forums is your hole, go fuck it and get fucked there.

You must either be a child or mentally defficient.
Classic misdirection doesn't cover retard tracks

Who are you?

definition of immigrant in modern times is more of religious ideology and ability to assimilate.

Afraid of the redpill are we, young padowan?

Hillary supporter, oops

It doesn't make sense because you are incorrect. They aren't against immigration. They are against illegal immigration. And so should you. Have you ever drive around Mexican Nationals? It's like fucking Mario Kart.