What do other Sup Forums fags do in the winter...

What do other Sup Forums fags do in the winter? I just moved to Alaska recently and its becoming increasingly difficult to find things to do other than drink or lose my mind. What do?
Pic related

get a hobby. go pack your ass full of snow or something. theres tons of shit to do in alaska

You'd be suprised... Once you kind of do all the stereotypical outdoorsy shit it gets old... Alaska is great in the summer, but in the winter is a horrible, dark, terrible place

If you're in alaska go outside in the snow. Build a snowman or snowwomen depending on how you're inclined

Also checked

try making an indoor garden? stealth grow some weed

Have you tried building elsa's ice palace yet? That would keep you occupied for a few years. Then turn it into a hotel

>in alaska where weed is legal

deff thought about it, just hard with nosy ass landlords, even though its legal.

Why not do both?

Shitpost

You'd think itd be like WA or CO, but peoples attitudes about weed are still really different here. Its still a red state so yeah

Play Skyrim until the end of your days.
Seriously, what the fuck else would you want?

even better, all the fun without the repercussions

this

sing us a song OP

then show us your tits

trip dubs

What a sorry state of affairs for you user.

Can you share how you're dealing with such shame?

instead you should just Snapchatz .com and all your worries will be gone!

Do you have friends up there OP? You'll be able to do more things unless you don't mind being alone

Have you ever considered the Sup Forumsrother exchange program?
You can come be a britfag who lives in the sticks and has a shitty job and I'll jet off to Alaska and continue my drinking and losing my mind in relative peace and quiet.

Oh thanks user that is one hot looking adult movies! fuck!
To an extent. Im sure I could find things to do, But Alaskan winters are different than the lower 48, the constant darkness and the way everything slows down makes the motivation part of it super hard. Also being broke dosen't help.

I just want somewhere without snow haha im so down, I have a shitty job too and im an alcoholic, maybe were made for each other

We typically attempt suicide a couple of times and spend most of the winter in a psych ward.

Shame my passport has expired or I'd be on your doorstep with your plane tickets in about 14hrs

Haha I've wondered if theres any Sup Forumstards on here form AK

Don't give up on me now OP, I was hoping you would anounce that you own a little yellow submarine and was already on your way to britfag land.
I don't mind been an immigrant but I really need to borrow your little yellow sub to get this ball rolling.

I mean maybe, I've never been to europe... I need a tropical climate haha, the niggers have the right idea

You get snow about 1 in 5 winters and usually only a very small amount that is a grey slurry by the next day and completely gone within the week.
Summer is very humid and usually a bearable temperature but when the heatwaves hit (again usually one in 5) expect to sweat your tits off.

Oh and a huge selling point: Our winter is nearly over, by the end of March it will be spring and that means lots of pretty flowers grow.

OP is a fag!