According to pre-release tracking, Suicide Squad is looking like a massive hit at the North American box office...

>According to pre-release tracking, Suicide Squad is looking like a massive hit at the North American box office, with opening weekend estimates ranging from $100-$125 million. That would be enough to topple Guardians of the Galaxy's August opening weekend record of $94.3 million, which the Marvel title set back in 2014.

ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY FIVE MILLION OPENING WEEKEND

SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T PISS OFF YOUR FANBASE

SJWs have been bitching nonstop about Margot's Harley portrayal, Warner said shut up. Now they'll reap the rewards.

It's been a good add campaign.
I hope it's a decent flick

I liked deadpools ad campaign but that movie was one of the worst I've ever actually saw in the theaters

this movie is mimicing deadpool more, the Queen Ad is what did it. I think WB figured out that the buddy cop hero movie was dead long before CW, and deadpool is a MUCH better direction.

we all want adult comickino

This is a shoop right? Where's her ass?

AYO HOL UP

That seems nice

Is this going to dethrone Cameron?

Considering that they've dome a total marketing blitz, it would be sad

How much has this movie spent on advertising? It's got to be the most expensive in awhile. There's more running for this than BvS.

>total marketing blitz
Where? All I've seen is a few ads and YouTube videos

>Adidas high heels

Literally the chavviest slag thing I've ever seen

>SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T PISS OFF YOUR FANBASE

So you sit in front of your computer, quivering, in constant fear that some movie's ad campaign is going to trigger you?

That's really fucking hilarious.

Do you think Jimbo knows who those guys are?

Based jim's a massive weeb bro, watch his howard stern interview, he's a total bro

I am rock hard. Once i get a gf i will buy her a pair and then fuck her in the clit until she moans for mercy.

What did he say

I only know he likes that trash heap anime robot female

Jesus christ Will's chin might kill someone before his guns do.

I can't imagine using clips from a movie edited together and posted on YouTube is expensive

Licensing music ?
Has there been a lot of tv commercials ? I don't watch television

So never?

just ignore him

Somehow they've made the sexiest comic book character ever look like a smelly diseased rat.

He looks like an Arab with that beard kek