My foreskin is tight, I can pull it back soft but once hard, I can't all the way...

My foreskin is tight, I can pull it back soft but once hard, I can't all the way, my gf and I have been having sex and it's very uncomfortable without a condom bevause it forcefully pulls back my skin and it hurts like crazy, it's unbearable to put it back in, any tips on what to do? I've tried stretching it but no luck, no circumsion bullshit, any advice guys?

I'm literally the exact same. I haven't worked out anything for it either

You need to clean it more. That's all it is.
Try and work water underneath it and slowly work on it, stretch it gently and stuff.

3 bj per day will do the trick. Tell your gf.

ever heard of doctors?

when you take a shower just put your dick under the water and gently pull back on the hood. Eventually you will be able to pull it all the way over.

I think this would work, never had this problem but good luck fella

Yes, I've heard of them, just don't think it's as serious to go to it

I've done it in the shower, maybe I jusy have to be more dedicated to it and towards the blowjob, that isn't happening, I hardly gey 1 out of her lol

Do anal for a month. Vagina will then feel like butter.

I've only tried giving my gf anal once and I hardly got it in, and once I did, she started whining like crazy

I've got a friend who had this problem, though worse than you do by the sounds of it. He had to get a circumcision.

>dick doesnt work properly
>nothing i've tried has worked
>omg wtf should i do?
>i'll ask people who will just tell me to do what ive already tried

That's right. It's either going to a doctor gor a surgeries or doing a daily bath an constantly trying to pull back you foreskin. I did have this problem when I was younger.
I neither could pull it back when soft or hard. Took about two years.
My doctor actually recommended I'd try pulling it back in water daily for a year or so.

same. I need help too. Literally tore it the last time we had sex. Bled a lot. Bump.

I don't get why you guys would trust Sup Forums for advice on this but not go get advice from a trained professional doctor...

>experience same problem
>skin won't go back
>dad didn't pull my foreskin back as a baby in order to make it work properly later in life
>skin never goes down further than maybe half of the head of penis
>go to urologist
>he doesn't recommend circumsition
>tells me to do this...
>every time you go to pee
>pull back skin as far as you can without hurting or as far as you can tolerate
>repeat every time you pee
>gradually will be able to pull back further and further
>eventually you'll hear kind of a POP
>ohshit.gif
>that pop is your foreskin finally making it past the whole head of penis
>immediately after, Quickly pull skin back up over head so it doesn't get stuck
>continue this until everything works properly without any uncomfortability

To be honest, I still haven't done this because I'm scared of the pain and risk of getting skin stuck past head. This doctor visit was almost 10 years ago.

Got a picture so I can see how severe the phimosis is? There are a few different solutions depending on how tight it actually is down there.

Part of the reason I was reluctant to go to doctor was because it was embarrassing but I finally did it. Like I said, I haven't tried what the doctor said to do (see my green text here )
But I've done anal and vaginal sex with and without condoms, although anal hurts. Try to stay away from BJs because bitches are judgmental and it's embarrassing, they always try to pull skin back and it hurts but they insist on forcing it. This prevents me from having more sex than I probably would with a normal Dick :/

>10 years
This makes me sad for your sex life.

Ok mix i Bowl with 5% toilet cleaner and 50% water then add i small bit of butter and use that as lube it will soften your penis skin and make the foreskin less tight

See It does put a damper on it and it's hard when girls go for a handy or Bj, they see the partially phimosis-ed dick and it clearly changes everything; they ask questions or just proceed out of pity :(
Most girls have a closed mind as well and right away think it's a serious or even infectious problem. Bummer for sure

5% toilet cleaner but 50% water

Think you meant 50% toilet cleaner and 50% water you fucking moron

> Most girls think it's a serious or infectious problem
.. But all this time it's just you being too much of a pussy to fix it. You have a problem, and you know the solution. Just fucking fix it instead of whining about it on the interwebs.
Woman talk about their problems, men fix theirs.

Use a hydrocortisone ointment on the inside and outside of the foreskin. Then pull it slowly. Over time the skin will be thinner and much more elastic.

I didn't start this thread, I just offered my experience as advice. I don't see it as "whining" but that's a matter of perspective I guess. Although I still am sexually active, tbh I would be more so if I did fix the problem. I'll be damned if some fag on Sup Forums telling me to fix it is gonna be my motivation to do so. I'll do it when it starts to become a serious issue.

>I don't even wanna begin to imagine how much smegma I'm gonna have to clean once I'm able to pull my foreskin all the way back

it's possible to get surgery that isn't circumcision, i know 'cos that's what i did. my foreskin tore once, and when it healed it was painfully tight when hard. so i went to the doctor, they recommended surgery, i asked if i could keep my foreskin (don't want to be a cutfag), they said sure. there's a bit less of it, but not really noticeable.