Sup Sup Forums any drug users on?
Just got myself a nice chunk of nearly pure Coke
Just waiting for my oz of weed to be delivered and I'm gunna fuck my shit up
Also any good games to play on Coke ?

Other angle

im on blow right now and liquor what up

games are hard, rocket league, town of salem, attention spam sucks

Just chillin user long weekend of work so why not blow £300 on Coke
Think I'll hit town later and give some out to sluts and hopfully get my dick wet
i get fucking bored too easy when I'm coked up tho what you do to enhance your high ?

i was at the bar all night, i usually get home with some to split with a girl or friend, tonight blows. the sad fact is, other humans doing coke effect your high/enhance

I've played rocket league a few times but It bores me
Thinkin of starwhal or pax man for laugh any good emulators /Atari /master system games
Just want simple fun games tried need for speed but my fucking heart nearly exploded with adrenaline

Well it's 11 am right now so I'll be dead to the world come tomorrow morning
Tbh I'll take any woman home from club within a weight limit as it makes me horny as fuck and cock rage
Topping up on magnesium tabs now so I won't be chewing my face off tonight

You'll change your mind about what to do every 10 minutes until you run out of coke.

If you wanna play games do meth or mdma

Psychonaut checking in

Yeah I used to drop e when I was younger
Now I just do Coke ,speed and meth I have never done as I think there dirty tbh
>your right tho I'm walking around room smoking talking to you guys and going to go for a walk or something
Waiting for my freind to turn up for his share of Coke

Please for the love of Satan is there anybody in the warren/niles/youngstown area in Ohio who can sell me a bit of coke?

Fuck I'm coming up so hard I'll row over the pond to give you some Kek

i'm fucking stoned. first time in 15 years. don't tALK TO ME. MUSIC ON

I wish you were serious, I'd literally kill and rape a man in that order to get my hands on a gram of decent coke

Dance dance revolution

Dextroamphetamine, phenibut, and THC reporting in.

Yeah it's rare I can get it mate
The block I've posted is £600
That's the only way I can get good uncut Coke but it's fucking dangerous to pick up gotta drive to a shithole in Manchester to get it
Is it the same over there only good in high volume or otherwise its been stepped on to fuck

Bully scholarship edition. Even more entertaining on drugs.

Not heard of the first two user enlighten me bro

>hart attack ensured Kek

Dextroamphetamine is the dextrorotatory enantiomer of amphetamine. It's contained in Adderall. Phenibut is a selective GABA B agonist. For reference, alcohol and benzos are GABA A agonists. They are CNS depressants.

Oh righ I take it your high as fuck then
I'm gunna hold back on a few rails until later