English teacher in Japan lets go

English teacher in Japan lets go.
Ask whatever

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct6BUPvE2sM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do japanese people really have small dicks?

why are you on a board full of underagefags

yeah but not everyone

hajimimashite

Do you get laid easier there? I've heard that a lot of japanese people have obsessions with white people? I might move there if this is true.

Stop making these shit threads.

just fucking bored man i used to be one of those underage fags lurking

Do you molest your students or they molest you?

stop posting in these shit threads fuck off

In Japan thats normal

Its not an obsession but anyone from outside the country usually can get laid easier than a japanese guy

unfortunately neither really happen

weeaboo faggot get a real job

what's your name?

fuck off man. gotta start somewhere

harry dick

Was it hard finding a job? What is your salary? Is it hard to live there? Where do you work cram school or highschool?

Is that stupid pen pineapple apple pen song popular there? m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct6BUPvE2sM

Not hard they are looking for teachers with olympics coming up. I make 3k a month at and after school english program. No its not hard to live here if your ok with new places and cultures at least

its so popular and so fucking annoying

do japanese teachers/schools actually teach the kids to pronounce english words in a retarded way like "strikuuu" instead of strike etc. or are they just incabable of pronouncing the words no matter what

younger kids are incapable so you gotta just let it go. when they're older i try to make sure they know the difference

teaching english isnt starting anywhere besides wasting your time

I am actually working with Japs and some other asians from my home, sometimes great sometimes hell

Yeah, that shit has been stuck in my head on and off for a month.

Used to go to Japan a lot when I was Air Force. One thing I wish I would've done is visited one of those big arcades. Ever been to one?

u learn the language u be a translator/interpreter
thats money.

youre joking right? learning another language and getting experience in another country is extremely valuable

yeah. I went to one in tokyo it was stories of gaming machines from old and new. its pretty awesome the first time at least

how do i say "i want to fucking kill myself today" on japanese?

thank you guy. glad someone understands.
teaching english in another country is an easy way to get a first step in. if you have the motivation there are many better jobs

why?

because i want to fucking kill miself

i mean just do it you dont have to say it in japanese

Take a timestamp picture with a view out the window so we know you aren't bullshit.

Imagine having something you're passionate about, in which you spent countless days researching and gaining over 50 pages of support for it, being turned into a complete joke and by an admin nonetheless. Of course you wouldn't imagine, you wouldn't even bother to sympathize with the people who gave a damn about this topic and its cause because you're that shallow. At least these people care about the game's mechanic more than you do because they want to improve it out of love and experience, and here you are, spouting memes. Get some help, you heliphobe.

was going to take japanese courses (free at my uni) next semester, any tips?

I wantaru kilamaselfaru

Do you speak japanese fluently or just starting in the language?

its dark. a timestamps annoying
heres what im drinking

shinitai
しにたい

just study hard man. its not an easy language

post pics of some jap girls you've met you weeb fuck

私わ今日自殺します
i will kill myself today.
halfjap fag here, not weaboo scum

daily japanese is fluent but im working on my business level because i dont want to be a teacher forever

>it's dark
>japan
>no timestamp

You don't need to be in Japan to start a thread about living in Japan. Why lie about it?

>しにたい

wth what university is offering something like that for free?

it means i want to die but close enough

it means ill commit suicide today but close enough

either work

Hey OP, do you teach only boys, only girls, or mixed classes and what age?

>not using kanji
fucking degenerate.

fuck off man its too much work.
honestly why would i lie

mixed classes from kindergarten to adults

>why would i lie

Ow wow, that is a big range. What prefecture?

Japanese is one of the more basic languages. Once you get past grammar which is much more simple its just the case of learning words like any other language.

Take a picture of your washroom with the same drink in your hand

chill man i dunno why ur so mad

すみません
>死にたい

kanto
but to simplify it i teach in tokyo

no language is easy and yeah you are right but it still comes down to making the move to learn it like any language

Stop fapping over snapchat > Snapchat(z).com will help you tonight!

I know a girl in Himeji. Nurse. Weird hours Always working. Japanese are like that. She wants me to come over. But her English is Engrisch. That would be an issue. Amazing that a nurse would be that bad in English.

im honored to have this grace my board i feel like im officially part of Sup Forums

you dont have to know english to be a nurse here
almost everyone speaks engrish

Wow op, you've really exceeded my expectations in faggotry.

I know, but next to that they are often shy to speak it. So, how's your Japanese?

Have you ever encountered traits of a hikikomori/NEET culture?

>thinks i think this is a blessing
>doesnt understand sarcasm

been lurking since 2006. someone tell me you been here that long

not really the whole point is they dont go out or have interactions with people so unfortunately i havent met one

then your half weeaboo scum, you aint getting out of it that easily

Noob

>le epic teaching in Japan meme

Seriously how much people have taught in Japan on this board?

OP is so full of shit he doesn't even want to timestamp a window pic.

You've really blown it out of the park with this one.
I'm quite impressed. Here I was thinking that all the op's nowadays are just your standard faggots, then you come along.

My favorite part is that you're willing to keep replying to people in the "board", pretending you're in Japan, but still haven't posted a timestamp window pick because "it's too much work"

Obvious desperate pedo is obvious(op i mean)

fuckoff man i cant believe i did this

its sad how u care so much

Dude take a timestamp picture of your bathroom I heard Japanese bathrooms look trippy as fuck.

its a bathroom. no surprises

乳の写真または出る

u put that in google translate?
u dont want it

Yeah but I want to see how small it is, show us it dude. Show us the weird ass shower gauges

its a bathroom man.
look in ur own
i live in a normal apartment like you

delicious chu-hi

the best

Well your boring as fuck then show us something either then your stupid ass drink. Show us your view, show us what's on TV. Show us what's all in your fridge. Do something u fuck.

i like the CC lemon ones best for chillaxing. The grape strong ones will fuck you up. They're 9% abv for some reason

its fucking night. nothing good is on tv i dunno why its that big of a deal to see. you must just fuckin hate your life

3k a month. Housing is half of that? So you must be doing it for the "culture" (yes, i mean pussy)

>THIS IS NOW A THREAD ABOUT HOW MASSIVE OF A FAGGOT OP IS
THIS IS NOW A THREAD ABOUT HOW MASSIVE OF A FAGGOT OP IS
THIS IS NOW A THREAD ABOUT HOW MASSIVE OF A FAGGOT OP IS

Wow op, you're certainly a faggot tonight.

always go with the 9 percenters.
cheap and get u drunk