Cannot wait to see a stronk woman teach these privileged shitlords a lesson

Cannot wait to see a stronk woman teach these privileged shitlords a lesson.

triggered

>Wonder Woman movie
>in any way realistic
Are you just trying for lazy bait or genuinely retarded?

Imagine being Sung Kang in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Gal Gadot, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your flat chest and horrific androgynous monster body. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Sung and not only sit in that chair while Gal Gadot flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her ribs and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that walk. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, GAL GADOT LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in South Korea. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Sung Kang. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>an iconic dc character who's been around since 1941 is sjw

k m8

I like this

the least she could do is get built for wonder woman.

>it's a wonder woman stands-to in a bombed out trench for 6 hours during a freezing rainstorm, then finds herself submerged up to her chest in putrid mud after one of the trench walls collapses. She is eventually dug out, but not before the gangrene takes its toll episode.

is that germans fishing out a frenchman?

Yes.

i hope they treated him well

>a Jewish woman is the savior of the West against the evil Germans in WWI

You can't make this shit up.

but it literally was made up.

I said you can't. But the satantic jews in hollywood can.

Fictional or not there is something supremely fucked up about portraying a woman as a war hero during an actual war. I guess I feel that way because it's pretty much a guarantee that feminists are going to spin this somehow into a grrrl power shit storm.

I'd like to think they did. While the common soldiers could certainly be savage killers, there's tons of accounts of solidarity between opposing sides during the war, since everyone's suffering in the same conditions and mostly just trying to survive.

Right after I accepted into the Israeli military, I became friends with Gal Gadot. She was living off base and she had a garden apartment. She gave me a cocoon for my bedroom at the barracks. She collects things like that . . . caterpillars, insects, and stuff . . . It was attached to a twig, and she told me that one morning I'd wake up to a beautiful butterfly flying around my room when it hatched. Gal said that when they first come out, they're soaking wet and there's even a tiny little speck of blood in there - isn't THAT fascinating - but within an hour they dry off and begin to fly. Well, I told her we had a cat as a mascot at our barrack. We had a cat then. But she just said, "Put it somewhere where the cat can't get it!" which is impossible, but what can you do? So, I put it up on a ledge where the cat never went, and the next morning it was still there, at least so it seemed safe to leave it. Anyway, about a week later, very, very early this one morning, Gal Gadot calls me and says, "Abigail, do you have a butterfly this morning?" So I put down the phone, walk back to my bedroom (my roomate was already out) and managed to get up and look, and sure enough I saw a little wet spot, and a tiny speck of blood, and . . . no butterfly. And I thought, "Oh, dear God in heaven, the cat got it." I picked up the phone to tell Gal, and just then, suddenly, I spotted it underneath the dressing table. It was moving one wing. The cat had gotten it, but it was still alive.

it's really dumb
there were no bad guys in WW1. It was a dick measuring contest between empires

Wrong shitlord, Hitler fought in WWI, go back to Sup Forums if you want to be a stormfag.

cont'd

So i told Gal, and she got so upset and she said, "Oh, God, Abigail, don't you see that that's a life? A living thing?" So I got dressed and asked permission to take the jeep to the oasis of Ein Gedi. I took the butterfly to their botanical garden, and I put it on a date palm. It was summer then, and it looked like it was going to be alright; I thought so, anyway. But that girl, that Gal Gadot . . . I felt so damaged by her - awful - that was just cruel. So I got home and called her back and said, "Listen, I'm a living thing too, you shithead!" I never spoke to her again.

It's not so much that she's a woman but it does feel fucked up putting a powerful superhero into one of the worst wars in human history so they can effortlessly beat up terrified, starving and diseased men, all for the sake of stroking women/feminists ego's.

>there is someone out there that unironically argues like this.

Oh, look. Another OP-is-a-fag-who-gets-triggered-by-a-female-main-character thread. Fuck off and let us, who are aren't afraid of women, enjoy what will most assuredly be a fantastic capekino.

WWII wasn't much better and a bunch of comic book characters got involved with that