Im in a really low position Sup Forums and i want revenge

im in a really low position Sup Forums and i want revenge

>be me
>broke up with my bf and lost my apt because of it
>forced to move in with mom who decided to get physically violent with me out of nowhere
>fight back but have nowhere else to go
>steal her car at night for job hunting, cant find anything
>she calls the cops and has me forcefully comitted.
>spend 3-4 months telling doctors im fine but nobody believes me
>they give me a "calm down shot" for no reason and i have an allergic reaction to it
>get out eventually, but still have nightmares about that place. saw some shit
>get perscribed anxiety meds but have no money to fill the perscription

i want out and im tired of waiting. this is my rock bottom and i can already feel the hole getting deeper. i feel like the best thing i can do is either get her comitted so she can feel what i went through or somehow find a way to empty her bank account, taking the car, and hitting the road. any suggestions?

>telling doctors im fine but nobody believes me
They believed you they just didn't want to lose out on the thousands of dollars they were getting by having you there.

Get in her purse steal her credit and debit cards and give them to homeless people

Post tits, I might be able to help

yeah man. when i talked to my doc the first time he was like "well do some test it wont take long" but then i ended up going a week without seeing him. when i finally did he went "ive been feeling some hostility from you" when i was literally the most patient, nicest person with everyone there cuz i knew me being there was a mistake. he walked out on me before i could ask what he ment by that. he never came back

id be better off using that money to find a temp place to stay untill i get back on my feet. getting her purse would be hard as she hides it in her room somewhere and takes it everywhere she goes. even the shower. if i could somehow find the debt card pin i could somehow make a break for it

Sorry to hear that, user, Hope you get better in your life.

Show us your tits

thnx. ive always wanted to travel and start over. and i feel like now is the time to do it.

If she calls the vops your labelled as a thieve, i would slowly start taking money more and more while stock pilling a get away bag

Good luck, then :)

Just let it all go. Hit the road travel the coasts. Live life. I'm working on this right now. Looking for a traveling partner though. I have a small doggo but would feel safer with another person who got my back

this sounds good, how do you plan on doing this? what about food and shelter?

So......Your boyfriend left you. Your mom lets you live with her, but attacks you for "no reason". You steal her car. Then, the police evaluate you and have you committed. And then the doctors tell you that you're insane......but, it's not your fault. Everyone else is the problem? Somehow I fucking doubt it.

I've been up and down California by odd-jobs/manual labor and panhandling.
I get seasonal security jobs like EDC in Vegas or Coachella music festival in California.
I get around usually walking and hitchhiking, and biking sometimes.
I have a tent and emergency blankets for shelter. The emergency blankets by themselves I could just sleep on the floor. They work well in the tent.
Food is easy.

If you stopped doing drugs, drinking and smoking you could save up some money and get an apartment and stop being a gutter rat

my bf choked me unconsious. i ended it there. when i had a job i was buying groceries and helping with rent. but she and i have different religious views and she thew out most of my yoga stuff claming "i saw you worshpping your buddah statues" the docs let some other girl go earlier because she screamed at them that she had kids to feed. but they refused to even blink at me. im guessing she lied to them

only thing i do is drink, but im not an alcaholic. i drink casually

update: she left for a church meeting this morning. i raided her room and found her ssn and some old gov debt cards. also a few of her old drivers lisences. idk what i can do with these but i know the ssn is important

What state are you in? Maybe I can help you out. I have a guest house that no one uses.

i also lost my job when she had me commited because they wouldnt allow me to use the phone. im not saying everyone else is the problem, im saying that im being fasly abused, taken advantage of, and out of options

im in alabama.

I'm in Destin Florida. Is that too far?

not far at all, idk how i would get there. i have no car. im not afraid to hitch-hike if i need to.

if this is really your story i wish you that you do everything you can to stand up and fight for yourself. you are your own best friend after all.

reach for support on forums, if you have any close friends, reach to them, or family you can trust.

good luck for you user.

this, stuff like this helps keep me calm. i was lookin at that post about that guy telling me to let go and leave everything, its a scary though but ive realised im ready to leave this nightmare behind and that it would be better off for me in the long run

go read into the wild, your world view is sad

Where are your friends OP? You don't have a single person you can stay with? How old are you?

>Saw some shit
>You didn't see shit

if you wanna blow your mom off and start a new life you have to do it on your own without using her money. literally in no way is that money yours and youre being an entitled shit.

I've read that book. That kid was a fucking idiot. He dies in a rusty bus in the middle of a field in Alaska, probably from eating berries that were out of season. A real winner.

my friends are long gone. ive come to realise that no matter how close i try to keep people, we always somehow find ourselves drifting apart. i hat that feeling but ive come to live with it. im 22.

lmao
this post made me laugh cuz my first roommate in the psych ward was some old lady that had a scat fetish. our room smelled like shit and she had shit stained towels all over the floor. i mentioned this to the doctors and they got me a new roommate

POST A PICTURE OF YOUR TITS WITH A PIECE OF PAPER SHOWING THE DATE

OR GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU STUPID TRASHY WHORE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i never said that her money was mine or belonged to me, just a lil thing that would make me feel better for the shit she put me through. wouldnt hurt to say that whatever i find off of her could get me to a place safely.

user never said he's a girl, just that he had a boyfriend

sounds like a shitty way to die

The more I read this thread, the crazier OP sounds. A 22 year old with no friends and no support system is suspicious. It's hard to go 22 years and not have a single person in your life who would let you stay with them. There is more to this story.

tits of gtfo

most people i know either dont have room for me, or want something from me in return that i cant give them. before i got comitted i had a full time job with benefits, afterwards i couldnt really find work. i told a few friends/cousins what happend and they wished me well, but they dont have the means to help me. which i dont blame them for, i wouldnt want to be a burden to them.

This, and steal moms car and money wont make anything better.
Why did your BF break up, OP?

I used to be a psychiatric orderly. The shit you think was bad only looked bad because you were on the other side of the door.

OP is obviously a lying, thieving psychobitch. Yeah, her mum is a piece of shit but OP learned it somewhere

A bus ticket to San Diego is $109. That's where I would go if I were homeless. There are 2 dozen shelters in the San Diego at least and the temperature rarely drops below 60. A white person can get a job anywhere.

like i said earlier, he strangled me unconsious. after that i moved back in with my mom.

Kill yourself cunt

>steal her car at night for job hunting, cant find anything
>at night for job hunting
>night
>job hunting

You're a terrible liar

I have the freling OP is a latino

psych wards are a fucking terror fest. my first 5 minuts there a guy threw a chair at the plexiglass they seperated patients from the doctors, they then made me sit at a table with said guy for lunch. i cried so hard and didnt sllep the entire time i was in there. i was too scared of getting hurt

Why? Out of the blue? Or during a fight?

she wouldnt let me drive the car and she wouldnt offer to take me anywhere to job hunt. i had already applied mostly everywhere in walking distance. downtown was my best bet. true fact: some places are open 24/7

Live stream the torture sessions

out of the blue. idk what was wrong with him that day. he was trying to explain to me about getting a new job with better pay. he then out of the blue put his hand over my mouth. pinned me to the fridge, slammed me to the ground, then wrapped his arms around my neck. i still have the police report i filed afterwards

I used to be a psych tech, I'm working towards my doc in clin psych now, and in having a really hard time believing your story about the commitment. 3-4 months, not able to give phone calls, getting a "calm down shot"... there's a lot you're not telling us, and you're willingness to steal from your mother and screw her over without even thinking about the consequences for yourself is pretty telling that there's more to your story than meets the eye

i could care less if that guy seems legit or not. anywhere would be better than where i am now. im willing to take my chances

Post a pic of yourself, I might help you for some time. House is big and I have a second car.

If you're "fine" then not having to refill the prescription shouldn't be an issue, no? sounds like you're just telling us what you want to tell us.

That's all part of growing up.
You'll find new friends eventually, but you have to unlock your confidence and believe in yourself.
At 22, I gave up on call centre sales jobs because I hated them.
Year on, I'd been working a shitty part time cinema job, because I swore I'd never go back.
Was just smoking weed all the time and out riding the bike.
Started getting my shit together, applied for jobs for months... Nothing...
But, I didn't stop trying.
Out of the blue, I got offered an interview for one of the call centre jobs I didn't want to go back to...
Within that week, I'd had another interview for a retail sales job on a Friday, started on the Monday, broke all their records in my first week, and went fitting a shop with them in another city that weekend. Get wrecked up with the area manager, talking about great things, but get a call that Saturday afternoon telling me I've got the first job.
Go off doing the training, but get a call for another interview that first week for a dream job... Hear nothing for 3 weeks...
In that time, start seeing a stunning petite brunette girl from work who is one of the best so far... Week 4 get a call for the dream job, start the following Monday, shipped off to another new city for a weeks training, come back, start kicking arse!
Things go good for a year,but fall out with the supervisor because I'm too popular with all the big guns, stress starts getting to me from bullying, start drinking, things hit the rocks with the love of my life, steady spiral into the sickest period of partying I've ever been through, literally living like a BAMF, surviving on 2 hours sleep before work and partying all the time...
Kind of hit a rock bottom point, but lift myself back up, start a business of my own, because fuck working for anyone else.

Been a struggle and a half, but trying to get my shit together now, ready for the next phase: a 12 year march, where I'm going to take this bull by the horns, get this business moving, and expand into a new 2 which could be my million £ ideas.
Struggling like fuck to stop drinking at the moment, but getting a lot better, and who knows... In 12 years I could be Branson mk 2, or a tramp in a cardboard box.
But, fuck it. If I don't get my shit together and go for gold, then I'll end up in the cardboard box anyway.

It's scary as fuck taking my life in my own hands and accepting absolute responsibility, but I have to believe I can do it.
Life's a roller coaster. You have to learn from your experiences and mistakes.
Accepting responsibility and deciding for yourself what you want your place in the world to be, what you're actually capable of achieving, and whether or not you want a family, whether a big house and car will make you happy, or if a cheap apartment and car will, or maybe living on a commune with Hare Krishna people, and whether you want a pet or not, how many different countries do you want to visit....?
All these questions are for you to solve.
The life you choose for yourself, is the life you'll be remembered for.
The life you craft is your design.
We have the power to choose what we want, and how hard we're willing to work to get what we want.
The rest is a bit of hope, a bit of luck, and a shit ton of determination and persistence.
Taking responsibility for your life, and building your dreams is a lot harder and scarier than putting your feet up and accepting what comes your way.
But, if you were to pick up the book of your autobiography, how do you want it to read?
How do you want it to make you feel?

ill start from the beginning
>a few months after being assulted after my bf
>living with mom, lifes ok
>was bored one day, decide to skinny dip in pool
>wait till about 1am, head to pool
>dive in, waters fine
>some lady saw me from her balcony and called the cops
>cops come, we laugh. they leave but my mom saw everything and tells me to get in the car so she can drive me up the hill to our house
>get in car, she speeds to a hospital
>wtf.jpg
>"you need to check yourself in there right now user, i thing your on spice. why are you acting like that"
>she has to be joking
>tell her im fine, want to go home and shower
>she drives me home, i get in shower
>police/ fireman/ ambulance show up at door.
cont

Post the report
Also why dont you post tits here? Its usually required by the rules. Femanons who post tits get help in 9 of 10 cases.

First you said you stole her car at night to go job hunting and called the police on you and had you committed.

now she drove you there, you said you're and she called the police on you at home? Ok, cool story

Holy fuck white knight much? Haven't seen someone as desperate as you in... I don't think ever, She should be giving you advice lmao

That moment when you're trying to help someone but make it about yourself

>She

Implying guys cant have boyfriends

You should leave. Get any job, share rent with someone or crash at a friends house.
When I was 17, my parents started getting abusive too. I would recommend making some goals and plans on how to achieve them. Stop doing stupid things like stealing cars.

>completely dodging the point put across
psst your beta is showing again

>"oh hello, whats going on"
>"talk to these people user"
>been having weird heart palpitations recently. decide to go with them
>we get to the er and they take my blood, give me standard breething test n shit, ask me questions
>tired af waiting for results. drift off to sleep
>get woken up by doctor "we have a room for you upstairs"
>they wheel my hospital bed upstairs. had a feeling something was wrong when they wheeled me through double doors that led to a short hallway with no end. rooms on one side
>they give me my room. i see a small receptionist desk
>plexiglass with speaker in it protecting the desk
>where tf am i
>ask when my doctor will be here, lady acts like im not there
>ask another guy, lets call him jim. jim isnt a cunt
>tells me that the doc will be there soon. says to make myself at home
>peak waiting room with a chick rocking back and forth scratching her head alot, old lady on the floow makin angles, one girl trying to have a convo with the tv
>this cant be how it looks right
>b-line to jim."what section of the hospital is this"
>this is the psyc ward. oh hell no
>immediatly tell him theres been a mistake, i have no psyc issues/dont need to be here
>he tells me i can leave but i need an a-ok from the doc.
>head to desk to ask for docs name/credentials
>guy interrupts me, swings chair at glass. yells at them about some mumbo jumbo
>i back the fuck up and ask jim if i can wait anywhere else till the doc comes "dont worry bout him, just wait in ur room or the waiting room"
>wait in my room till doc arrives. we have a 1 on 1
>tell him me being there was a mistake "were gonna run some test to make sure"
>wouldnt see him for another 2 weeks, never told me what test they were running.
>a few days go by, rommate surrounds herself with shit stained towels. refuses to wash them
>she gets bold and starts following me around, harassing me, telling me i cant do anything without her permission
>tell jim, he gets her removed.
cont

Steal her money, steal her car, gtfo.

BTW, have you tried weed to help with your anxiety?

It's not hard to believe. I'm like that. 23, no friends, can't call anyone to get a single chip from if I needed it to survive.
I had friends in high school but it was at the end of high school I figured out who I really am, an introvert who doesn't want/need any Human companionship.
Humans are disgusting, selfish, careless, and only help others if they benefit from it. At least I can get away from it by being by myself and living the way I feel is right. I'm happy the way I am so I guess that's all that matters.

and then..

Op, where do you live? I had a pretty shitty mom when I was younger. During my parents divorce she forced me to get counseling by claiming I threatened her and my sisters with a knife simply because I wanted to live with my dad. I will no joke do a fucking driveby at your house. If she gets hit she gets hit.

We bump.

Not everyone wants that, retard.

Maybe op got sent back to the loony bin
Rip in piece op

>gets to the mid of the second week, doc finally arrives
>ask him if i can go home now, im getting weary.
>"we feel like it would be best if we ran more test"
>ask what the test are, how long they will take, he doesnt answer. just tells me hell be back in a few days
>they have people come visit daily and give us group assignments on how to cope with sucidal thoughts/depression
>these people are supposed to take us on a walk outside to the courtyard for some fresh air
>"fuck thet, we do that when we feel like it"
>go a whole week without going outside, dont see doc anywhere
>start working out in my room to make up for it, windows are sealed shit. room smells like sweat
>showers are like high school water fountains. cant get enough water to bathe properly
>one room has a reg shower in it, its the room they lock people in and tie them down to the bed
>jim lets me be the only one to use the shower cuz he realised the shit i was going through and was helping me since day 1
>roommates come and go, some suicidal. some starving themselves to death. all in between
>usually end up everyones therapist whenever i attent our group sessions sine i wanna help people while im there and the people there didnt give a shit about anyone
>try to call my mom, sometimes phone would be off limits for no reason
>finally get a hold of her number, tell her im suffering and i need her to get me out
>she told me it was for the best i stayed there for a bit, refused to let me talk to my bro and sis. or any of my cousins
>weeks go by. i try to write a letter to the boss of the hospital to explain
>desk bitch doesnt let me have a pen, have to write my letter in crayon
>they assgin me meds for scitzophrenia/depression/pycotic
>refuse to take them, they tell me ill be there longer if i dont
>hide pills in the back of my throat, spit them out in my room
>doc finally returns after a month, beg him to let me out

So, there's nowhere in your story where you stole your mom's car...

And then you randomly decide to go with the police/ambulance who come to your door out of nowhere? this goes against the involuntary commitment and all common sense in general...

Once again you're pulling these poor anons chains

user, I made some shit choices in my early 20s. It all stemmed from my rents moving far away to butt fuck no where, and me wanting to stay.
Was working a shit min wage job, living with a equal low life roomie.
I had freedom, but used it unwisely.
Long story short, fell into debt, drank daily, got a dui, almost lost my job, was down to 4 shifts a week, after my court and shit, I was 30 grand in debt...
Rock bottom.
I swallowed my pride and asked for help from family and close friends. Took some time, but I got back on my feet from working hard and being respectful, thankful, and not assuming people would help me because I was a fuck up. You gotta admit your faults, look back on your mistakes. Why did your bf leave you is a good question to start.

I live with my gf, have a good job pension, benefits, education the works. Took hard work and dedication, but rock bottom isn't the end of the line.

He never asked for female tits

That means you're a raging cunt. How do you have NOBODY at that age?

How about grow up and stop depending on people. Rent a room somewhere and sit inside of it and save money.get a job somewhere. Your a loser.

Kek
> op is a faggat

write a book or make a movie about your revenge

Prediction: op bangs Jim for a cheeseburger.

>assumption

You just proved it. That's how I feel, I really don't care at all what you think, why the hell should I?

BC increases risk on cancer dramatically

You're went back to your mommy like a little bitch. She should have just kicked your ungrateful retarded ass to the curb. But she takes you in and so you jack her car at night. LOL the world doesn't owe you shit you entitled brat, not even your mom owes you shit since you're clearly supposed to be an adult.
But this is probably a fake story so kill your self

I'm sure you're a good person, but I think everyone here knows about fifteen people like you and at least 80% of them are shit. They're probably projecting those people onto you as soon as they start reading. I know I am, so I'll willingly excuse myself.

Jesus, I sound autistic.

>place has a boom of regulations saying that if im not satisfied with my service, they have to release me
>tell him i want to leave, that im done and have had enough
>"ive been sensing some histility from you, we're done talking"
>whereisthiscommingfrom.jpg
>he leaves, i cry to the staff for him to come back. say i cant take this anymore
>jim sees me whailing and gives the boss my letter. even though he could get in trouble
>week later, wake up, boss standing in my room
>"ive heard that you arent satisfied with the living quarters here"
>yes please get me out
>he goes from room to room asking these people about their experience, doesnt seem to happy.
>that same week i get my release papers. mom picks me up and takes me back home
>decide to take care of myself more. start doing yoga
>have "see/hear/speak no evil buddah statues from college. place incents next to them before practice
>life is good
>come home one day, statues/incents/yoga mat gone
>ask mom if shes seen them
>"i threw those out, those represent have other gods before you and i didnt like them"
>i got to get the fuck out of this house
>start hunting for jobs in area, no luck
>apply for jobs downtown, get a few interviews
>try to link up scheduals with mom so that she could take me since she wont let me drive
"no, if you want something in life you have to get it youself user"
>have no money for bus, friends couldnt take me.
>tried to walk but was longer than i thought it would be. missed the interviews
>sneak the keys out of moms room at night, drive around downtown looking for jobs
>dont find any
>sad af one night, drawing in my room
>cough my lungs out, decide to spit out window
>mom comes in room while im opening window, tells me to use the toilet. say nah
>"this is my house and youll do as i say, spit in the toilet or youll be in trouble"
>w/e its just a loogie. whi is this so complicated
>she covers my mouth before i spit and slams my head to the window. tellin me i have a shit attitude

Kek goddamn you're a faggot. Op didn't claim to hate humanity, they just didn't have any lasting friendships.

If this is even half true you are a lever off shit. The only people that will empathize with you are drug using losers or desperate guys who want too fuck you

This

I don't feel much anymore, but thought I'd do an honest one for the first time.
That's my story, and my battle at the moment.
I don't care what a bunch of user's think of it, but if someone reads something there that might help them, then cool.

Become a cam girl and advertise here. I will throw you cash if you stuff some stuff up your pussy for me.

I never said my story was the same as OP, but we both didn't have any lasting friendships.

Call me a faggot some more, it only reassures my claim that Humans are trash. See, I don't even have to do anything to prove it to you people. You prove it yourselves.

You might actually be crazy and need help OP. I've never met a crazy person that needed help and actually knew they needed it.

Consider the idea that maybe your mom didn't just suddenly turn on you - that even that is a crazy illusion. I know that's probably and impossible thing to do if you are crazy because everything you describe is very real to you. But just give the meds a chance to work and see what happens.

Faggot