Okay Sup Forums, I have a favour I have to ask you. Did anyone here buy For Honor and has since stopped playing it?

Okay Sup Forums, I have a favour I have to ask you. Did anyone here buy For Honor and has since stopped playing it?

I want to try it out but I'm definitely not prepared to pay 60€ for a game I might not play after a week.

inb4 get a job you lazy bastard
I do have a job, two, actually. 60€ is a lot of money here.

It's not really that fun after the initial enjoyment wears off. I got over it quick. Save your money, play something else that's worthwhile, like Doom or something.

Thanks user

Its really good, once you go competetive it gets even better.
I have over 120h and im not even tierd of yet.
Storymode is kinda meh, the the focus is on pvp battles. And thats whats fun anyway.

Yeah, it's clearly pvp focused. Maybe I'll wait for a sale or something.

Also, how are the servers holding up?

gameplay is god tier everthing els is dog shit wait for a hard ass fix servers are trash peer 2 peer is shit, game runs smooth as hell so thats good too

Playing it as we speak
Rep 3 Warden
Still enjoying it, should've played the beta my dude

Yessss, I know, I missed it.

Play Nioh a good game, for honor multiplayer stinks, p2p dude, p2p on a fucking game miltiplayer oriented, do you know what that means? THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE SERVER FOR THAT SHIT, plus, when you've played for 2 or 3 hours it gets repetitive and boring, bugisoft sucks, don't buy their stuff, just remember black flag, that shit was crazy horse shit, FUCK BUGYSOFT.

>implying Ubisoft would ever spend money on dedicated non-peer2peer servers

As is expected of Ubisoft I guess...

game is amazing, servers can be rough at times but i think it will improve. amazing game with high skill ceiling.

True, I don't know what I was thinking. Ubisoft never lets us down.

That's a ps4 game... I don't own a ps4

I wish I had friends who played games.. Is there any info on a f2p weekend or something of the sort?

Dont think ubisoft does f2p

Then go Kys.

Rainbow 6 Siege has had multiple afaik

Sure thing consolefag

Well, kys too fucking autist.

Wildlands is currently free

I have to kill myself twice? Do two negatives make a positive in this case?

Well it depends you cuckold, if we are talking about some kinds of russian logic then no you feggit.

You're adorable.

Id use an external website to buy it, you'll get a discount and its currently on about $42 on instantgaming com. i bought it there and personally i really enjoy it, sure theres some bs in it, and not much to do about it, but unless you are on of those who ragequit as fast as something doesnt go your way it should be just fine. It really rewards you if you have a determination to get better and once you find a character you really like it just get instantly funnier. Id play it alot more if i wasnt playing CS so fuckin much.

Yeah, I'm lusting for that.

I laugh because my roommate bought this game and bragged about how amazing it is. A week later I'm sitting here watching him nerd rage his face off from the glitchy, slow, and lunky game play, not to mention horrific pvp balance. I fucking hate how hyped games get now and I think it's hilarious when they turn out to be total garbage.

Bored of snapchat? > Snapchatz .com can help you today

It's OK until you get a phase - you cant get into any match (you cant join a full game, NO SHIT)

>lol

Fuck off dirty arab