youtube.com/watch?v=gRskCR3nk3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You first OP

Definitely not the troglodyte cunt you posted

>has a PhD

Jennifer Lawrence aged like shit

double major in math and economics from Columbia

Oh shit now I can't unsee it

>After graduating from high school with straight As, he spent some time in the United States in the 1970s on various academic scholarships, studying chemistry at Washington State University and Clemson University. He received a degree in Chemistry from Washington State University, following in the footsteps of his father and older brother, then served his mandatory one year in the Swedish Marine Corps at the Amphibious Ranger School. In the late 1970s, he enrolled at the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm and graduated with a degree in chemical engineering

youtube.com/watch?v=gRskCR3nk3I

She definitely wants the D

RyRy is a Math wiz

In what?
Milking dicks?

WHOA AP CALCULUS HOLD THE FUCK UP

>woman
>smart

What kind of bird are you?

>hahaha, dude, sexism, lmao

>my mom is a retard
obviously bro

Danika McKellar

McKellar studied at UCLA and earned a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics with highest honors (summa cum laude) in 1998.[13]

As an undergraduate, she coauthored a scientific paper with Professor Lincoln Chayes and fellow student Brandy Winn entitled "Percolation and Gibbs states multiplicity for ferromagnetic Ashkin–Teller models on Z 2 {\displaystyle \mathbb {Z} ^{2}} \mathbb {Z} ^{2}."[14] Their results are termed the 'Chayes–McKellar–Winn theorem'.[15][16]

Referring to the mathematical abilities of his student coauthors, Chayes was quoted in The New York Times as saying, "I thought that the two were really, really first-rate."[17]

wrote four non-fiction books: Math Doesn't Suck, Kiss My Math, Hot X: Algebra Exposed and Girls Get Curves: Geometry Takes Shape, which encourage middle-school and high-school girls to have confidence and succeed in mathematics

Sierra McCormick

Tumblr or reddit?

>Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
MEN BTFO APOLOGIZE

it's obviously a mickey mouse degree since math isn't science

Women are very smart. However, they don't have souls.

>it's a criminal breaks into a house, see a picture of Dolph and his wife on a table, shit his pants and runs the fuck away episode

It took way too long for this.

In the same way parasites are smart.

Don't do that. Dani is actually the good kind of feminist. She does shit for young girls instead of just having a meltdown on social media about how special girls are.

> Sasha grey doing traditional feminine tasks

I just realized it would be great to pair video of that with video of her getting ass-fucked by a guy in a giant bear suit, or her crawling on the floor barking like a dog

Retard or shitposter?

meant for

Who dis? Any nudes?

That's Marine Ants and she's too pure for nudes. She wrote those Fity Shapes of Gay books.

That not feminine, that's typical greek behavior. Male and female.

since she's a teacher and all, it's expected

People who have eved had sex shouldn't interact with kids.