Did your favorite band release any albums before you were born? Which is your favorite?

Did your favorite band release any albums before you were born? Which is your favorite?

all of them up to daydream nation. i still wasn't born yet but goo and the rest fucking sucks

>all of them

Came out 5 months before I did

literally no good albums were made before 1971

it's dangerous to go alone, take this.

happy birthday to us! :)

>tfw the only King Crimson albums to come out in your lifetime are some of the most overlooked and under appreciated

>Did your favorite band release any albums before you were born? Which is your favorite?
Nope. No music existed before I was born.
I have to say, though, the favorite album that came AFTER I was born is definitely the Seikilos epitaph.

MODS

Damn........................

This

I might sound like a "le wrong generation" kid, but all my favourite albums were released before I was born. The latest is ITAOTS which was released only a couple of days before me.

>implying an 8 year-old and a 2 weeks old can use Sup Forums
You must be a special kind of retard

In terms of lasting impact and influence on my musical tastes, yes.

Metallica released their first 5 albums before I was born; the Black Album was released exactly 2 weeks before I was born. So literally, 95% of their material that people know was released before I was out in the world.

I still have a soft spot for them, and I unironically love Lulu. I think it's going to be one of those albums that isn't appreciated until at least a couple decades later. Plus, it was the most Lou Reed way to end his career.

mods!

>implying an unborn fetus knows how to use a mongolian basket weaving forum

>not getting the joke
duuhhhh you stupid too!