What the FUCK can we do about the balding epidemic plaguing young men?

What the FUCK can we do about the balding epidemic plaguing young men?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/tressless/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It might not be balding, men's hairline changes after puberty.

There is Propecia, Minoxidil and they are working on hair cloning

Thats what you fags get for pulling your hair back tight into those faggoty little man buns and ponytails.

stop taking steroids!

Stop being a beta cuck and get some testosterone in your body. It will probably fix all your issues user.

who cares shave head.

Stop wearing hats. Idk. I was told hairline was genetic. My father has a full head of hair at 48, with just a little grey showing.

My grandfather and two of my uncle's have really bad reciting hairlines and or are bald, however.

I eat a really healthy plant based diet, excercise regularly and never wear hats. I also take a few supplements daily, Vitamin D, B12, and Magnesium.

My hair couldn't possibly be thicker or more annoying.

If you're showing signs of reciting or balding I'd do a little research, maybe enrich your diet with Vitamin E supplements and foods high in Vitamin E.

not hair problems. opposite for that actually, bro

that's what you get for a society that shuns bodily hair. that's artificial evolutionary pressure for you

not op but i once tried to get testosterone. i went to the doctor and said my sexdrive was low, i feel inactive, low energy and low drive and he gave me a blood test for testosterone. the results came back and i was on the low end of normal, so he din't gimme any. =[

It's caused by high levels of DHT and PDG2, if anything the man bun exasperates ones balding. However there is a thing called traction alopecia which is caused by man buns. But in this case it is classic mpb(androgenic alopecia). Minoxidil and fin can be used to treat it. But there is a new treatment coming out called fevipiprant which attacks the true root cause of balding(PDG2) and doesn't fuck up your hormones as much as fin would.

ur desperate to hang onto the hair u got left huh...

Testosterone is one of the main causes of male balding.
Thats why you feel threatened by bald men.

reddit.com/r/tressless/ I know you guys here hate reddit, but for those of you who are balding and want to keep your hair this subreddit is a good place to get advice about treating hairloss(ofc not a substitute in seeing a doctor or a dermatologist)

Stop eating and drinking estrogen.

Lol I'm like a nw1.5 on one side, my other is like a perfect nw1 with strong temple points.

Laugh at them while stroking my beautiful mane.

THAT WOULD SLOW DOWN HAIR YOU DUMB FUCK.

NOTHING DUMB FUCK. IF YOUR DAD IS BALD, YOU WILL BE BALD.
END OF STORY.

anyone know what i can do to fail my testosterone blood test so i can get me sum of da good stuff?

YOU CAN GO ON THE JUICE FOR THREE WEEKS AND THEN OFF 2 WEEKS BEFORE YOUR TEST AND VIOLA- LOW TEST.

Are you fucking retarded?

what? no i want to get prescribed testosterone and i need to get a low testosterone level on the blood test in order to get prescribed some

HE'S 12. CUT HIM SOME SLACK.

Gene therapy is the ultimate cure, unfortunately it would be hard to master it in our lifetime

Shave head and stop being a crybaby faggot.

YES DUMB FUCK. YOU HAVE TWO CHOICES YOU FAT DUMMY:

1) GET BLACK MARKET TEST TO SUPPRESS YOUR OWN TEST BEFORE THE TEST

OR:

2) ESTROGEN, PROGESTERONE PILLS (WILL MAKE YOUR TITS BIGGER)

THAT'S IT NIGGER

women love my chocolate colored hair, and its so soft, they always run their fingers thru it. women love my hair

THAT'S FUNNY BECAUSE I PICKED UP MORE PUSSY WEN I SHAVED MY HAIR BALD THAN WHEN I KEEP IT LONG AND I GOT A FULL HEAD OF HAIR

Hats have nothing to do with balding...

I SHAVED YOUR HEAD BALD. THANK ME FOR ALL THE PUSSY YOU'VE GOTTEN

you look fuckin gay as hell

can you please turn off caps lock

No idea. I'm over 50 and still have all my (now greying) hair.

Genes, I guess. Never wore mine too tight, unlike today's fashion.

...Blame your fathers for having dogshit hair lines?

Alex Jones: The Thread

Get plastic surgery

I'm 23 and my decreasing amount of hair gives me insurmountable amounts of shame and disappointment.

I'd love to have it not be a problem. I can't decide whether to shave it all off or not.

Mother's. Hair loss is passed down the female side of the genes. If your maternal grandfather is bald, you're probably screwed.

Wait for the treatment they did on rats to become commercially viable.

Alternatively, don't worry about it.