I'm a trap and i wanna get rid of my penis. Thing is I'm on the fence about it and i have no one to talk to

I'm a trap and i wanna get rid of my penis. Thing is I'm on the fence about it and i have no one to talk to.

I've already had my balls removed tho just to be clear

Make your penis so small you can suck it back into your body to act as a surprise

Don't do it, then you'll just be a useless woman.

Not good enough, i want a pink gash but im afraid

>implying that wasn't always my goal

Good luck with your journey, wierdo.

How is it weird? Im already living as a girl fulltime.

pic with timestamp or it didn't happen

Keep it! Best of both worlds (;

Don't do it

use a scissor

If there's any doubt/debate then don't do it. In order to transition there's several psychological reviews one must go through. No psychiatrist/psychologist worth their salt (yeah yeah, I know psychology kek) would approve it. You have to be for certain that you want it gone. Once it's gone and then change your mind for whatever reason you're shit out of luck.

you will never be a grill no matter how many surgerys or hormones you take.

You will always be a mentally ill man.

Men (at least normal ones) will lose interest in you by the time you hit 30.

You will eventually an hero.

Thats why I call you a wierdo.

I already have all the doctors letters and they all signed off for it

>i have no one to talk to
Considering you literally HAVE to go through a doctor and psychologist to have it done, yes you do. Talk to them

I'm not living my life for the approval of men lol.

Fuck me

I want an older femboy to be the dominate one in a relationship

Hello future

DO_NOT_DO_THAT

You won't be able to have kids anyway, you'll lose uniqueness. Just be feminine and be on female hormones or whatever the thing is.

Seriously? This isn't you, right?

>Thing is I'm on the fence about it
How about you don't chop it off until you're actually sure

Said every unattractive trannie ever

>implying thats bad
Better than being a bald fat guy like every male in their 50s
Plus cats are cuute

Alright, I guess you have that covered then. I would still advise that you be 100% sure that you want it gone without any shred of doubt. Otherwise like I said, if you change your mind later on it's practically impossible to restore a penis that was surgically turned into a vagina. It's one of the reasons why a good number post-op individuals an hero. Talk about it with a neutral professional worth their salt and let them know you're on the fence about it.

You're going to be a bald fat 'woman' instead

cut off the peepee

Can't go bald with the hormones im on you fucking moron, plus im fit as fuck

If i talk to a therapist abouy it then they wi revoke my surgical approval status

Bald, fat, and apparently angry - good luck with that user :3

>If they know I'm not sure they'll treat me like I'm not sure
Oh no

Im none of those

The op pic is me btw

>The op pic is me btw
I'd let you blow me

you can't expect mentally ill to use their brain

blowjob me.

hey, op. i know just how you feel. i don't like having legs and i'm considering getting them removed. i don't like my left pinky either so i might chop it off as well. what i'm not undecided about though is how much of a retarded faggot you are :)

Just unscrew it and then twist 90 degrees clockwise

My penis serves no function unlike legs and fingers you fucking idiot

>I'm a trap and i wanna get rid of my penis.

You're a fag and mentally ill. KYS now.

>My penis serves no function
whose fault is that, you fucking faggot

>My penis serves no function unlike legs and fingers
my nipples serve no function too. i should chop them off as well then. fucking moron

you must be new here.

Hi Kayla

No ones fault, i don't like it. Its a tumor to me. I'm a girl in every way besides that damn growth between my legs

Dont OP. Medical science has not advanced far enough, and it may not be the right desicion here.

Shit

You're a dude who had his balls chopped off - embrace reality son

>You're a dude
Im a girl with a penis

You'll get the surgery, not like it cause it isn't what you expected it to be, kill yourself like 40% of the TG community does.

>I'm a girl in every way besides that damn growth between my legs
and that damn y chromosome

you can hide it in my ass

You're a guy who crossdresses and acts like a 'girl'

>and that damn y chromosome
No one can see it, no one walks around with a millon dollar dna karyotyping machine

Its not an act though

didn't your boyfriend threaten to break up with you if you did that??

then chop your nipples off too. no one can see them anyway and they serve no function

ur a qt show us your ball-less cock and butthole

Fake fuck off. No one comes here to ask for help with shit like this

>No one can tell I'm really a man
Fair point

this is good stuff

fucking trannies. LGBT really ought to lose the T and all those who fall under it ought to be burned alive

who hurt you

youre a mentally dieseased fag; do what you want... other than reproduce, we want less like you

I want to rip off my penis during sex

in a sexual way

no one really. i just think their reasons are contradictory bs and yet people stupidly celebrate them

I'm the real deal honey
my cute bf calls me 'miss cock'
he loves my girl-tinkler and slamming my tight boipussy

tickle my asshole miku

Kill yourself.

yeah this is obviously her and not just user

so who else ever wondered what would happen if they set fire to their pubes?

doesn't sound like nothing senpai

Fucking do it then, don't be such a fucking babby about it. Jesus Christ, kids on here get worse every fucking day.

>no pics
>no time stamps
>implying truth

kinda this, never understood why sexual orientations got bunched with mental degenerates

pls invade my prostate senpai

My advice is don't do it. You may not like your genitals, but if you undergo the surgery you might lose the ability to ever achieve orgasm again. So keep it as it is now, you are a woman and the fact that you were born a male doesn't change that, you don't need to mutilate yourself.

If you consider undergoing the surgery to find a partner, then don't do it because of it either. You will find somebody who will accept you as you are. A bigot will have a problem with a transgender person no matter if you are post-op or pre-op.

Pic related: You really want to do this ?

I have a better quality, but stupid filesize limit...

>you are a woman

Boner no

>you are a woman

Pic related: And when you will be a girl, you will want a cock, so this is for you girl or boy... Can't say...

Again, I have better quality, but fucking filesize...

oh.. if you allready had your balls removed and ruined your chances of having biological children, then the dick isn't that important to keep. depends if you want a functioning sex organ, or a non self-lubricating wound that remesembles a vagina

Do whatever makes you happy, you're cute as fuck, got any nudes you'd like to share on kik ;) ?

most men who are interested in dating a trans woman, are more interested in your asshole than they would be in a fake pussy

I agree with this guy. If you feel like a woman you are one, penis doesnt define you. Also agree with second part if someone truly loves you they wont care about it. Try to ignore it and when you find your soulmate later on in life and it still bothers you and both of you want this than do it than

>implying i dont like my butt pounded

Nope, i have a bf so no kik

Do you have kik, I'll talk to you about it :)

Damn why? So many have a trap fetish, without balls n dick youre just another tranny.

>if you feel like a woman you are one
Wrong
>if someone loves you they won't care
Wrong
Jesus nigga, the fuck is wrong with you, or are you just thirsty for cock? Cause i guarantee you aren't getting any from this fake asshole

Get mental help. Fixes problems

This. You're not a woman no matter what you think. Get some goddamn therapy before you start chopping more bits off you.
You are mentally ill and need help

I actually was a person like you once and I got help and now Im not insane.

Biology is biology and there is no basis for gender in biology. There is sex, and there are three. Male, Female, and the sex I have every night.

You're just as likely to kill yourself before as after any surgeries because its a mental problem, not a physical problem.

If I had a dollar for every cock thirsty fag in this thread, Jesus Christ

>I am a girl in every way
You are a girl in 0 ways. Dressing like a girl and acting like a girl doesnt make you a girl. Every cell in your body has Y chromosomes.

Exactly, you're either biologically male or biologically female. You can't change your mind just because you're a faggot

Our society should not participate in mass delusion. If you think your arm doesn't belong to you, thats not a physical problem, thats a mental problem. The same goes for transgenderism.

>inb4 but muh intersex people
Intersex people are also either male or female. They have ambiguous genitalia and often regret the surgeries they go through or are forced to go through.

With chromosomal problems like Klinefelter's syndrome, the afflicted is always male.

There's only 38 IPs, so if it's half of them I guess you get almost twenty bucks. I think you should be asking for a fiver per cock thirsty fag to make it all worth your while.

And this is none of those because OP is a fake