Marvel's Black Panther confirms Villain

Marvel's Black Panther confirms Villain

Michael B. Jordan will play Erik Killmonger

Lupita Nyong’o will play Nakia also known as Malice

marvel.com/news/movies/26504/sdcc_2016_marvels_black_panther_confirms_additional_cast

is creed going to whoop black panthers ass?

sensible cast. he's a growing name and he can actually act.

Wheres the diversity? Fucking racist hollywood not casting white people smhhhhh

>a black villain

Wow that's incredibly racist and backwards. I thought Marvel was making progress.

here comes the Sup Forumstards

I'm hyped for this. Black Panther was based as fuck in Civil War and these two actors can actually act.
>ywn bury your face in Lupita's tight yet massive butt

Is this Lupita fellow a flavor of the month for Hollywood?

Seems like they have meme actors every now and then but without the talent or resume to back it up.

The Hollywood pendulum is starting to swing back towards center.

After fantastic 4, ghostbusters, etc. Studio execs are starting to realize starting race wars does NOT sell.

We'll see a return to Blaxplotation films with all nigger heros, nigger love interest, and nigger villans again.

So no Kraven? Come on guise, pls.

when you find an african american female that doesn't look like a black bum with a wig on, you hold on to her.

Wtf black people can't be villains.

The first Blade movie showed you can make great capefilm with a black male lead.

fuck Sup Forums, im optimistic for this movie

No Serkis as Klaw? Marvel can get fucked.

>Blade
So is that ever getting rebooted or what?

This film is going to be shit.

Black Panther is literally
>look, he's a black guy!
the character

>We'll see a return to Blaxplotation films with all nigger heros, nigger love interest, and nigger villans again.

Only for niggers to turn around and call it waicist.

No matter what you do for niggers, they will keep complaining cause they've been trained to learn complaining = free shit.

Black Panther was one of the best things with CW, so kind looking forward to this.

In the 60's maybe.

Black Panther's one of the few super Heroes that's also royalty. He's basically a heroic version of Doctor Doom with his own army and citizens. Marvel can still fuck this up by turning him into black Iron Man with a skintight suit though.

>implying Doom isn't heroic

This.

>> Implying making your whole life's goal to fuck over Reed Richards is heroic

No one but Snipes can pull off Blade. Maybe Jai White as well. But both guys are like 50 years old, and too old for the role.

Imagine the outrage if they made a superhero called Klansman. But Black Panther is perfectly acceptable.

1. A black panther is an actual animal
2. Black panther predates the black panther movement
3. You're fucking retarded

He was one of the better parts of Civil War. Have more faith in his movie then WonderWoman's movie.

Mjölnir seems to think so.
Well he does predate the political movement.

this movie is going to be complete shit.

it'll do well due to wewuz's and cucks though

>Erik Killmonger
>Killmonger
>kill monger

I was gonna say Michael Jai White actually.

I'd like to see a Spawn reboot with Michael Jai White as the hulk that he is now.

>complete shit
This is based on
A) Your hatred of Marvel because of muh company wars
B) Your hatred of blacks because muh race wars
C) You're a fisherman starved of (You)s
D) All of the above

It doesn't matter who predates who.

Kinda like how Archer had enough sense to remove ISIS from their names even though the muslim ISIS didn't come into prominence until later.

Niggers are still proud to be terrorists & murderers.

Keeping "black panther" is good though. Reminds the world of what racists & bigots niggers truly are deep down.

WE WUZ

No it's based on the fact that the character and his backstory are stupid as fuck.

KITTIES

>this movie is going to be complete shit.

Maybe... but it does reek of political pandering right now.

I have a feeling this movie will be "black ghostbusters 2016"

MREOW!

>muh black pandering comic book movie will be great!

lol

I wont be watching it lmao

So it's the usual blatant leftist SJW propaganda

>Muh black superhero
>Muh Utopialand ruled by a black king
>Muh WE WUZ KINGZ AND SHEET
>Muh colonialism is bad
>Muh white oppression
>Muh dindu nuffin civil rights

The main Villains got BLACKED?! Preposterous! Media outrage now!

No one cared when the Daredevil movie did it

>We'll see a return to Blaxplotation films with all nigger heros, nigger love interest, and nigger villans again.

Black guy here.

For some reason, complete pandering doesn't seem right either. It takes you right out of the movie.

>white oppression
Wakanda was never colonized or oppressed, they had science and shit.
Nobody cared about the movie in general. Dat Bullseye tho.

in a way its about time, and ok. on the otherhand you just got back to wayans sitcoms/movies with all black cast that nobodí cares about.
as a white i watched some fresh prince of belair, and onve 'Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood', but thats about it. dont like full in the hood shows

>Make and cast a movie that appeals directly to only about 10 percent of US population
>people are going to act surprised and pull the race card when it does poorly at the box office
i can see it happening already.

>The first Blade movie showed you can make great capefilm with a black male lead.

Blade was actually fairly diverse as a movie with villains and side kicks.

My point is, we're seeing a return to Blaxploitation with ALL black characters, and as a black man, I'm not sure if this is a good thing.

>Announcing the main villain is black
>Muh >Muh white oppression
ok

cuck

>Wakanda was never colonized or oppressed, they had science and shit.

Loooooool, like all those advanced African countries like... Uhmmmm

>they had science and shit
Do they have flying pyramids?

>like...
Like Wakanda, the place with magical herbs, kings who can raise the dead and the world's supply of vibranium, the shit that Cap's shield is made out of. Yeah, that place.
Nobody has flying pyramids.

I hope that's what we're seeing. Blaxploitation was hilarious/great.

It's hard for me to get upset about the casting so far because Wakanda is in Africa. That's where a lot of black people live. I wouldn't want to see them go the Resident Evil 5 route with random white people zombies thrown in.

Live and Let Die intensifies.

The last film like that was Django unchained and it was awesome

What's that nigger doing on that nag?

You're a dumb nigger if you think having a majority of the cast composed of black people, especially if the story ends up centering around Africa, is "blaxploitation".

People like him don't feel intelligent unless they can find something to be 'troubled' about.

>muh magic African kingdom with spaceflight and developed nation status

Where were these fags when AIDS was rolling hard?

I hope they give Kraven a cameo

Who should play the Rad Russian?

Refusing to help because tobacco werent banned

It's pathetic that Marvel is trying to make people care about this movie

They give no shits about other people's problems though.

Trying so hard to look black even dyes his hair .

They are a bunch of xenophobic fucks that denied even the cure for the cancer for a fellow superhero.

>Where were these fags when AIDS was rolling hard?

What do you mean "was?"

> 2016
1 in 5 sub saharran africans are HIV carriers, today

And none of them will cross Wakanda's borders.

>Lupita Nyong’o will play Nakia also known as Malice

is this the love interest or the sister?

Well they are royalty.

She's an Oscar winner is what she is.

>nigger

Look, mom--I said it again!

like that really means anything

that's not pandering, it's just the style of the genre. the only white people in blaxspoitstion should be stuffed shirt honkeys

Because if they casted a white man as the villain people would throw hissy fits. It's finally come full circle

it'd honestly the only upcoming marvel movie with an even remotely interesting premise. i have no desire to watch any more avengers shit

So basically this confirms that Fantastic Flop won't have a sequel, despite what Fox was saying, right?

Don't worry, Fox will reboot, making the FF a part of their X-Men franchise this time.

Shooting anyone who would dare get near Wakanda's border.

They need Marvel's permission to put the Fantastic 4 and the X-Men in the same universe.

Do they? This sounds like a joke, but on the other hand copyright law is fucked up enough for this to be true.

It also has to do with the fact that most of BP's enemies are just other tribes.

Nigger~

The thing about Blade is if you cut the comics connection it's still a vampire movie, never have considered it cape

>the villain is black
I'm pleasantly surprised- both because I was totally expecting the villain to be white for additional Hollywood racewar-fuel, and because there is a sincere dearth of memorable black villains. Even when the protagonist isn't white, filmmakers are scared to death of putting a black man in a fully antagonistic role. The last one I can think of is Stephen from Django Unchained.

Hollywood's already going out of its way to demonstrate that actors/actresses of all races can make capable protagonists. It's time for them to accept that they can make cunning antagonists, as well.

Well that just makes him a dick

Reed Richards gave him a tiny scar on his face, this is unforgivable.

Movie looks awful
*cringe*

Seriously though, making the villain black is problematic to say the least. Do we really want to be teaching black kids that they should be fighting against their own kind?

For a first movie the villain should probably just be a white corporation, or the government, anything like that. It's representation like this that creates racism when blacks are perceived as evil.

>Black guy here.
is this the new equivalent of "i'm a girl" here?

Inciting an American race war is faster and cheaper to do over social media. Big budget Hollywood flicks wouldn't contribute as much, and cost a lot more to produce.

>movie takeing place in AFRICA has an all black cast
>MUH POLITICAL PANDERING, WE WUZ KANGS, IT'S JUST LIKE GHOSTBUSTERS
>Movie takes place in medieval times
>WELL IT MAKES SENSE FOR THE ENTIRE CAST TO BE WHITE DUE TO GEOGRAPHY AND ERA

fucking kys you hypocritical retards

>Do we really want to be teaching black kids that they should be fighting against their own kind?
you dont need to teach them anything, just look up black on black crime stats

it's like second nature to these black urban youths.

10% is over 30 million people tho

Man when bodie and crew did him in that was sad as fuck