Dis nigga

>touching myself to Brody
>imagining gagging on his perfect 8incher
>while jizzelle penetrates me from behind with a strap on

then it dawns on me

none of you other faggots have even a remote chance in the league this year. every team looks weak as hell. This Nigga isn't even going to throw a pick all year.

>Cowboys v Patriots owl is confirmed
>5th ring confirmed
>18-1 v 2.0
>GOAT confirmed

1st for falcons will make the superbowl by memechucking to Julio only to get BTFO by bellichick

nah the pats d can't keep up with the falcons. if it happens they're gonna need brady to ball out like a motherfucker or the birds are gonna turn the whole game into a highlight reel.

Malcolm would hold Julio to under 70 yards. Falcons offense is fake af senpai

malcolm is a scrub. julio would rub his dick all over that little boy's face.

>top 10 CB
>scrub
>implying bellychek wouldn't just neutralize Julio anyway

lol cmon now

If Malcolm gets help from mccourty, Julio is fucked

They will lose in miami this year

you're damn right he's fucked because he's gonna have malcolm's momma riding on his serpent.

You fucking faggots Julio is the distraction. sanu will be free if Julio is doubled and pats have zero pass rush. Freeman will run all over them. I'm guessing that Julio will be one on one with butler, while Sanu gets doubled and Hightower and Collins deal with the rb.... oh wait... ahahahaha. Bellichick is a fucking idiot. This man has cost the pats at least 3 Super Bowl wins with his shitty retard trades

It'll be like 18-1 part 2. Only this time falcons will win

>american banter

Why does everything come down to dicks with you people? Really makes us straight nations wonder how you manage to continue to reproduce

There's nothing wrong with being way. In case Italy and other 3rd world Europeans haven't realized, you don't need women to reproduce.

>roman empire
>not the gayest civilization in the history of mankind

*gay*

you retarded atlantnigger belichick will neutralize those faggot WRs and your running game won't be enough to score more than Brady.

belichick is a scrub, he ain't winning nothing this year.

this

belli is a hack. It's all brady

I'm a Patriots fan but if we do win it won't be because of Bellichick or the defense, it will be because of Brady, as usual.

>Belichick is a hack, it's all Brady
>Brady is a hack, it's all Belichick
Sup Forums in a nutshell.

Julio would get doubled. Malcolm would play the opposite side & shut down Sanu.

Bellichick is great but overrated. But Brady is the real reason for his success.

Bellichick over the last 10 years has made some dumb af decisions that have straight up cost Brady some superbowls.

I really believe Belichick thinks he's going to coach the Pats til he drops dead.

Always with the long term vision, forsaking today.

Well he's said he doesn't want to coach till he's 70.

My guess is he'll retire when Brady does if JimmyGoat doesn't stay because he doesn't want to get exposed as a coach

Julio would do damage but i can't remember the last time BB run over his team and take over a game.