Is it gay if your gf penetrates you?

Is it gay if your gf penetrates you?

why do you even ask that question? it's modern times user, only close-minded ppl and homophobes and the freaks of Sup Forums will judge.
If you like it enjoy, but if you think about things like "is it gay? am i gay?" maybe it's not the right thing for you.

Dick in ass = gay
Fake one or not.

The act of you getting penetrated, yes. The fact that it's a woman penetrating, no. It equals to a net gain of 0.

What if it's a girl with a benus?

see, that's what i am talking about. posting on Sup Forums can only result in that. Fat virgin retards or hardcore straight ppl who secretly fap to traps from their 10TB folder while crying, posting "dick in ass = gay"
I don't absolutely doubt the statement. Sex with someone of the same gender IS in fact homosexual, big suprise, but if you're in D/S in a straight relationship, why try to put a label on what you do and like doing?
In the end, what others do and think is moreless insignificant, unless you need the reassurance from others to keep yourself going (unless you're a jew in nazi germany, it really is definitely not worth giving a fuck anout the opinion of others around you)

this should be a chapter in a book.
Title: "The sex equation"

Faggot

Stop.

Ohhh no...that hit me hard. 1/10 for the effort.
Now be a good boy and quit using websites that are for ppl above the age of 18, since your well formulated insult indicates you shouldn't be here.

At least i enjoy my love life, what about you? Any success?

Gay is based on the gender relation to having sex.

If it was based on sex acts, then everyone who has anal with their girlfriend is a faggot, since gay guys have anal sex. You can't have a reciever without a pitcher.

So no. Penetration by your girlfriend is not gay.

However, being penetrated by a trap IS gay, since traps are dudes, and its a biological cock.

Yes.

Faggot

Gay is how you feel about your same gender, not how you stimulate or are stimulated. Same goes for straight.

well, my friend, since your vocabulary is obviously limited to one word, try typing what you want to say in morse code. I will abandon thread in around 10 mins so, that's your time frame.
Maybe if you put some effort in it you can formulate a better reply that actually insults me. But it's till fun since you prove to be a nice pastime to just lurking threads. Give it a go.,

F-f-
fuck.u_u

To do gay things you need two individuals of the same sex

Re-evaluate your definition of girl

Surprizing sanity

What if the girl gets surgery and gets a benis?

dont use a dick strapon just a normal rod thing, then it not ghey

>protip: OP is always faggot

yes

>Doing homosexual acts
>Regular sex

One is gay the other isn't