Does he deserve to be the highest paid actor in the world?

Does he deserve to be the highest paid actor in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ivX_iv83184
youtube.com/watch?v=AkG97P5vuvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm still surprised by this. He doesn't seem to choosy when it comes to acting gigs. Did they really pay him big bucks for Central Intelligence? Doesn't seem like a blockbuster summer movie to me. More like a movie for people that still use redbox.

He's in a lot of high budget movies and he has a really good agent. He know he's famous enough to pull in an audience and he's smart enough to exploit it for cash.

He doesn't really "deserve" it since he's a shit actor but it's not really surprising

woman, he is the cavalry, of course he deserves

given all the women that he gets wet, yes he is.

she must smell like a teenagers sock drawer

>this is considered attractive in western cultures

hes gay idiot

Yes, you fucking candy ass jabroni. How dare you even question it. You know what. IT DOESN'T MATTER.

I mean in strict terms of being a great actor, no. But you usually hear about him being a genuinely good dude, and he has natural charisma and blockbuster appeal, so in that regard, I guess.

He has a pregnant girlfriend

lol, what movie did he get paid this much for?

Leo and Tom need to step up yo

Wasn't there some science thing about how sperm is good for the skin, so she could be onto something there.

wasn't aware he was dating younger bruce jenner

the highest paid actor in the world is a gay guy? amazing

Furious 7

He could do better maybe shes a jew

>He has a pregnant girlfriend

they're called beards, user. That being said I have no idea if he's straight or gay, but either way the Rock's got it made.

He really does seem like a good dude, but shelling out big money for an actor to star in a Baywatch movie just baffles me for some reason.

He used to fuck this everyday apparently

good cover

>put everything you have in to a single movie every year or two and get paid a decent amount

>do a shit load of garbage movies every year for a (relatively) small amount

It's easy to be the highest paid if you go with the second one but let's not call him an actor, he's a movie star.

Surely it depends on how much his movies make.

Naw nigga she already gave birth. Rock's got a little daughter.

Yes, his movies make money it's that fucking simple... Look at that steaming turd that was San Andreas, no one could have made that movie profitable like the Rock.

what about the rest of the cast then! are they doing it for free lol, or are they giving walker's pay to the rock now

B E A R D

E

A

R

D

the rock was married to this

those few minutes of his appearance in the movie costed the studio more than the rest of cast compared for the whole movie

A pebble.

>let's not call him an actor, he's a movie star
Just like Arnold

youtube.com/watch?v=ivX_iv83184

Why do you think he wanted to fuck Trish?

lol wtf, I like im in the furious movies but that's a bit retarded

the rock needs to do some fucking arnie-style action movies, get on it and stop slacking, only a few of his movies are watchable so far ffs

This

youtube.com/watch?v=AkG97P5vuvo

Sperm and ejaculate is basically protein anyway. Scientists have said it prevents premature wrinkles because it's filled with zinc and calcium.

he never fucked that blonde she was a beard, The Rock was married for years to a bodybuilder "woman" who has a clit dick and looks like a man

I love Dwayne, he is gay get over it

So that's why it tastes like salty milk and coins.

ola!