Why did they not put a nigger into space?

Why did they not put a nigger into space?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTtVbivvwA4&ved=0ahUKEwiDpu_y1avSAhUiT48KHaDRD7YQt9IBCE4wCQ&usg=AFQjCNH01DpXVuIVUYdECyV-MZr-d5yFwQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_black_astronauts
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/nasa-s-tool-for-calculating-orbital-trajectories-now-aids-in-spacecraft-design
thedailybeast.com/cheats/2017/01/26/six-shot-at-chicago-vigil-for-gunshot-victim.html?via=mobile&source=copyurl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They didn't want to start the TAR WARS.

They would trash the shuttle before it reaches orbit.

why is the kfc logo under the three fine ladies

They could not find a nigger dumb enough to say yes

Niggers are incapable of the rigorous mental and physical requirements

Niggers. Niggers never change

I do recall one of the astronauts on the challenger was black, then it blew up after it launched
sad thing about that though, is they didn't die in the explosion,
the module they were in was actually still intact
it was the force of the impact of the module hitting the water below that killed everyone on board,
apparently nasa though it was too expensive and cumbersome to have any escape mechanism with parashoot,
they figure they make up for it by being really really careful, didnt work out in this instance
I remember carl sagan was on a committee investigating the accident he was astounded that some of the people at nasa investigating the accident were more concerned on what kind of binding to use for the report when they send it to the president then some of the technical aspects of it.

Crouching Rottweiler

because of their low IQ

Jesus Christ; is there going to be a movie about every fucking picaninny janitor or nanny hovering in the background of every historical event, making it seem like they were relevant to it cause it's racist to investigate whether or not they were, or even existed?
Fucking hell.

no, but chains

What will be the next one? Blacks were the ghost writers of the U.S. Constitution?

I don't know, I didn't make the photoshop

So this is what white people do all day. You realize that you are justifying the accusations of racism leveled at you?

fin was pretty underwritten,
it was really the mary sue that ruined that movie.

>See the untold story of DaShawn Darniqya, the unknown slave who helped draft the constitution by keeping the chamber pots spotless

>you are justifying the accusations of racism leveled at you?
Doesn't matter whether we justify it or not, it will NEVER stop being leveled.
Might as well be for a reason then, don't you think?

Yes. Next will be the nigger squires of King Arthur who actually pulled Excalibur out of the lake. They were trying to steal it, but Arthur noticed that his niggers were in possession of a weapon and confiscated it. It was actually the niggers that suggested his court have a round table, because at that time nigger culture had advanced to the point where they discovered the circle.

Actually one could see where that
might be a good trade for them.

Kek

I CAN'T WAIT FOR ALL THE """NECESSARY""" DIVERSITY AT THE OSCARS.

We'll have a movie about niggers who helped space missions happen, a rather boring movie that wouldn't even be on the list of decent movies if it wasn't for the politically correct landscape of today.

And then we'll have that one movie with the 8 year old gay nigger, which has decent parts but is way too fucking long and drawn out.

Buckle up kids, the diversity and political correctness is only going to get worse.

These hollywood jews are rewriting history to exploit you dumb negros.
You're being lied to,to get money from you.
You should be way more insulted by that than us making fun of them playing you.

This response doesn't make sense. You complain about being called racist...but you ARE racist!

Including diversity for the sake of including diversity is fucking stupid. I cannot stand people who do this. Yes, African Americans aren't represented as well in movies because they're... a minority of the population.

It's like the stupid fucking tech companies that pander to people by hiring diversity for no reason other than to say they're diverse.

Let's forget the fact that almost 100% of the applicants to tech firms are Asian males and white males, wouldn't want to cause an outrage! Better hire Tyrone for product quality assurance.

Because Black Lives Matter.

Ser gris one
youtube.com/watch?v=uTtVbivvwA4&ved=0ahUKEwiDpu_y1avSAhUiT48KHaDRD7YQt9IBCE4wCQ&usg=AFQjCNH01DpXVuIVUYdECyV-MZr-d5yFwQ

They're more relevant than you will ever be.

>Meet the women who contributed basically nothing but America is growing increasingly far leftist so we have to keep pushing this shit down your throats
>The movie

Yup, white people hate when a nigga shine

Probably. I'm supposed to feel like a guilty piece of shit in 2017 for being a white working oppressive male.

So let's see how this works, in the real world.
>You're accused of being something
>You vehemently deny it, repeatedly; because you aren't what you're being accused of
>Your denials are ignored & accusations become more vehement in their tone & frequency
Gee, this couldn't POSSIBLY make one into what they're being accused of being, could it?

In the beginning, there was lightness and darkness

Use a rag; gets rid of the grease. At least temporarily.

You've got to let go of your excuses. You wouldn't have been a accused in the first place if there wasn't some truth to it. You sound like a loser who can't succeed out in the world

They did. They sent nigger ape before they send any humans

>You wouldn't have been a accused in the first place if there wasn't some truth to it
Now apply this logic to all the stereotypical accusations about blacks; and see how much logic that statement of yours makes.

hey don't put n!gger$ in space, they put black people up that escaped the n!gger culture
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_black_astronauts

Is it just my inner racism or even their faces look like they dont know what the fuck they are even doing there?

LOL black women good at math.

help me Sup Forumsros, my teacher is forcing my class to watch this movie (like i have to go to the theatre and see it or stream it) as an assignment, but i dont want to give these hollywood niggerlover jews my money. what do?

Carry the mother fucking 8 niggur

Pirate it.

this:
Pretty obvious.

Or just read a lot of reviews about it or something.

maybe black people are smart but they just don't have the ability to put it all togther and do shit

I saw the film it's really good and it does touch on the civil movement it doesn't go too into it god knows what really happened back then but thank god they didn't make it all about blacks and the civil movment also the three chicks were all light skined as hell but they hired dark naggers for a the role which i think is racist cos dark naggers were discriminated against back then i think more so then light naggers which i think still happens to this day

i would do the chick in the red squares

In highschool everybody called me gay and thought i was a faggot. One day a real faggot decided to come out at me and ask me out. I broke his nose and zygomatic bone... so i guess your theory is fucking bullshit niggerfriend.

give them some fake news

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/nasa-s-tool-for-calculating-orbital-trajectories-now-aids-in-spacecraft-design

what is this

Next thing you know extraterrestrial beings are attacking earth because a dark human murdered someone from their species and stole their ship.

Hey, it's that nigger guy!!

All of the crackers and nigs arguing over oppression and slavery, while we neglect the most oppressed group of people(who are not even considered people btw)
Who are they? You guessed wrong nig; it's not you who were most oppressed, but it was/is womens. They are still slave to man, with only making 70% of what man does for same job, slut shamed while men are honored for same things, expected to suck it up while man screws young babysitter. But oh yes, according to you nigs/crackers you're the real victim and not the women who you're oppressing daily. Just couple of day before, a young women took her life cause of your filthy pedophelia, animal behaviour and other things. No doubt 99% of all wars are due to men. You all men should die(nigs too) only then world would know peace
>Inb4 tits or gtfo
I'm a man feminist faggots. We need more men feminist to get rid of you violent savages

>You all men should die
>I'm a man feminist faggot
You first. Show your dedication to the cause.

So? This weekend at least a dozen niggers will be shot in Chicago. You're living stereotypes. Mentally deficient, crime glorifying, primitive underlings. Your race has been subjugated by every other race that has come in contact with you. You claim to be descended from kangz, but your homeland is a disease riddled cesspool still reliant on the broken down technology of your former colonizers. You burn your own cities down when criminals are killed by police for committing crimes. All the while you parade around preaching black pride. You, your people, and your under performing offspring have nothing to be proud of. You're a legacy of garbage. The lowest tier humanoid.

Why don't you do something to help? It says a lot about you that you celebrate such ideas. You are morally bankrupt

It's racist to criticize a movie depicting a heavily dramatized story of a nigger struggling during a historical event, which Hollywood decided to exploit for profit.

That's laughable. There is no helping. Any aid given immediately becomes an entitlement. I pay taxes, which is enough to cover that cost of EBT. That's all the aid I'll ever provide. Anything else would be a complete waste of effort.

>story embellished 10000x for greater impact

There's no cotton in space, so why bother?

I hope you realize these women were nothing more than (now) glorified calculators. Yet you hear on NPR that they were mathematicians, physicists and computer scientists.

He only speaks the truth. Something you should consider instead of fake truths.

They could add two numbers like no other nigger could. NASA learned the secret, converting all measurements to ml, they thought they were adding ounces of malt liquor.

>fake truths

Google Chicago's crime report.

Enjoy this irony.

thedailybeast.com/cheats/2017/01/26/six-shot-at-chicago-vigil-for-gunshot-victim.html?via=mobile&source=copyurl

Waz Kangs

No reason to, the Russians already got an Animal in to space.

>doesn't notice the chicken leg instead of a rocket

>Next will be the nigger squires of King Arthur who actually pulled Excalibur out of the lake

Truth is not far away from this.

Go to google images and type in europe history and people. Look at the results. Mainstream media and google are actively changing history and trying to make blacks appear to have more influence on European and American history.

I work at a small biotech company and I was involved in the recent round of hires. We were told before the interviews started we had to hire a female. Our company is split almost perfectly 50-50 male and female so I don't see why the hire had to be female, but thats what the executives said.

So we do the interviews and the committee I'm on decides to go with the 60 year old woman from India with no relevant experience who is uncomfortable using computers...

I have had to train her and it is a fucking nightmare. Doesn't even know how to use microsoft windows let alone work in a biochemistry lab. Everything she does is a total fuckup.

Good thing we didn't even look at the hundreds of qualified male applicants. Fuck diversity.

That was good.

Wonder why you didn't find anyone with actual potential.

Wow, this thread is still alive

And you got dubs. Golden post.

(scaled to ethnic composition)
But why?

How the fuck is this not considered terrorism.

I was wondering that myself

Holy shit that picture is real

would Sup Forums fuck this?

They wouldn't be able to see them in the darkness of space

You want Space AIDS? Cause that's how you get Space AIDS.

Look at those dower faced nigger cunts. NIGGER CUNTS

He skipped work for a BLM protest that day.

They did

Albert was in fact the first astronaut in space!

Say it with me

WE

because they decided an edgy preteen from Sup Forums would be better. Godspeed OP

its black enough out there already

South America was a world power. It had developed it's own nuclear energy program. It had a world-class economy and stock exchange. It had great universities.

White people gave it to black people, and help came from around the world to try to help the black people run it successfully. All the black people had to do was drop apartheid, and keep everything else running as it had been.

They completely fucked that country forever. It's a ruined state. Some people cannot be helped.

>South America

South Africa.

>South America
did you per chance mean South Africa ?

Damn. This is now a rekt thread.

They did.

yeah they can't do it anymore because animal rights

this thread is STILL up?? lmao