Just bought my wife a Hitachi Magic Wand for sex. Any of you anons have one and how do you use it? Pic related

Just bought my wife a Hitachi Magic Wand for sex. Any of you anons have one and how do you use it? Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

cloudconvert.com/mp4-to-webm
zamzar.com/convert/mp4-to-webm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just have her use it while she lays in the missionary position on her back you inside her on your knees with your hands on her spread legs. let her control the speed (probably low) and she will have more than one orgasm.

u stick it in the pooper

Actually this user, get a dp attachment and use it on her while she's tied up. I fucked my gf with a Hitachi dp dildo and she came for like 20 minutes straight and squirted a fuckton. I guess I was a bit rough with it though because her asshole tasted like blood after

That has been the best fgift I've given my wife. It gets the job done in 4-5 minutes at most. She uses it on her clit while I'm fucking her from behind.

Her on top, wand mushed between your pubic area and hers, or when I'm finger fucking her.

If it's the variety with two settings, the low setting is high and the high setting is normally too much.

Call me pathetic, but my gf masturbates with hers after sex if she doesn't come, which is pretty much every time. The closest I can get her involves fingering her while using it on the outside.

Attachments are not necessary, and the better-looking ones are not necessarily more effective.

It is also fantastic at its original purpose, which is giving massages.

My missus like this attachment over anything else including bare.

Bump

Bump

Nice, thanks!

YW

Help how do I turn my home video to WEBM

If you need a vibrator to get your woman off, you're a crap lover. Learn to eat pussy and ass.

Try one of these
cloudconvert.com/mp4-to-webm
zamzar.com/convert/mp4-to-webm/

>zamzar.com/convert/mp4-to-webm/
Thanks

I lube mine up with spit or blood and use it to stick my anal prolapse back into my ass. The suction created vacuums the wand into my ass as well. I then turn it on and stretch my rectum until a gape is created. I can't shit or piss normally for about three days after. That's why I only do this twice a week. Female, btw, if that's for some reason important.

YW

your name is hot kinky jo?

OC?

Shove it into her ass and then turn it up to high. The rupturing of tissue from prolonged vibrations will give you an idea of what all those anime guys with 'vibration powers' actually do to people. The screaming helps me get off, too.

I just got my wife one

>Female, btw
It's current year, user. Can you be more specific?

How does she like it?

she likes it, but you have to lube it well or it could cause friction burns.

R.I.P your balls. You're gonna get less and less laid starting now, her demands will become harder and more insane and impossible until the sex life completely disappears and you will be a sad cuck.

Source?

Bump

lol actually its the opposite. The more she gets off the more she'll let him do what he wants when he wants.

need more of her

This

No. She will get off alone and lose interest in him. He will see him as a desperate sad pathetic loser. An annoyance getting in her way and limiting her sexual freedom.

Yeah, wife left me. Decided she didn't need me after the Hitachi. Good luck OP.