*blocks you path*

*blocks you path*

*Pets and feeds them*

take a step over them and leave

>people that feed stray cats
Fuck all of you. Stray cats are a fucking nuisance.

Get crippled by cute attack, sit down and cuddle, die of dehydration

They're in way too good condition to be stray

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL

>Mortal Kombat theme plays

6 Khajit will probably kill you

>faceplant at top of stairs
>wiggle down like snake
They know not of my trickery

Sit down with them to be honest. I've missed my cats since I had to move out.

Because some stupid fuck is feeding them. Then they hang around and shit in your mulch or lay all over your car. In the middle of the night they start trying to fuck each other and the howling ensues.

Cats can be assholes live any other living creature. Humans. Dogs. No species is free of retards. You just made bad experiences with cats like i made with dogs. Sill like Labradors though.

Also if you had any other animals like ducks or chicken for example, you would know why you must have at least one or two cats. Useful creatures like spiders in the house. They kill the damn rats and mice.

Sad

Mine made friends with the mouse and when I killed it he mourned its death for 2 weeks at the carpet where he was crushed. Dumb idiot.

kek

*calls boss*
"sorry, but I can't get to work today"
"yes, again"

"My" cat is stray and lives outside. She gets enough food for the whole day. Still kills mice and birds and drops them next to the backdoor so can put them in the trash. Never trained her this behavior. Good cat. Otherwise i wouldn't give her food to be honest. That is her job.