ITT:

favorite album, what you did today. guess personalities

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hL27WQZOLpg
youtu.be/Y8MRbHmWF68
focusinsights.org/article/marriage-and-family/premarital-sex-and-greater-risk-divorce#footnote1_1th3ppb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i worked at my shitty retail job today

went with my friends to watch their winter drumline competition. went to chick-fil-a and felt bad about where my money was going, but it's delicious so fuck it

slept from noon to midnight

never wears shorts even when it's very hot outside
will die

Did homework all day

represses inner emotion, sings shittily along to music. earnest, thoughtful, used to be aspy in social interactions when young

possibly fat and is sad about it, makes music

procrastinates, plays an instrument to a moderate or better level. plays vidya

Fapped then came all over my belly. Dipped a finger and tasted a bit, wondering what it feels like to be a girl.

>worked at starbucks
>everyone is fucking useless save for a couple
>had a migraine
>fucked my gf
>ate a weird dinner she cooked for me
>wanted to drink bit felt shitty all day and i didnt want to worsen that

Listened to music, browsed 4chin, silently cried while nobody was around to watch, took a long walk.
I wish I could still be together with her even though i know people would hate me if the knew. I don't want to experience this anymore.

Played vidya all day
nerd

spinless amd too scared of now people see them

>favourite album
Panda Bear - Person Pitch
>what i did today
made myself a godlike grilled cheese and worked on screenplay for uni project

Bought a guitar and a belt and starved.

Woke up at 1pm, went to the mall with my sister, had lunch, went grocery shopping, had an acai bowl, went to the library and almost bought 3 books but realized I was out of cash and didn't have my credit card on me, came back home and did the dishes while listening to Arvo Part, had some whole-wheat spaghetti, shaved, showered and now I'm lying in bed getting ready to watch some random documentary

current fav
youtube.com/watch?v=hL27WQZOLpg

You're a quite feminime man who shamelessly enjoys the simplest pleasures of everyday life.
You're extremely normal and conventional yet somehow managed to appear alien to my imagination.

I went to work, did some grocery shopping, had chicken fries (autism) and potato wedges for supper, watched one of my favorite shows for a while, now browsing this incessant cesspool.

A close second favorite album is Goblin by Tyler, the Creator

Call me a faggot, my body is ready.

Bless your heart, Infiltration

Woke up at 3 pm and watched youtube videos all day

>A close second favorite album is Goblin by Tyler, the Creator

Woke up at 11, went record shopping, got 2 OutKast albums, took a nap, went out for dinner with friends, watched Parks and Rec, now I'm here

This is very accurate, actually.

what books?
acquiescent person among your family, but otherwise you're obliviously obstinate and unabashedly lazy
that is very American of you
studious
not studious

>read
>become sick after empathizing with a character that is struck with typhoid fever
>prepare and consume a frozen burrito
>vomit
>take a thirty minute walk with my family's dog, during which I daydream
>feed dog
>re-organize bookshelf
>consider attempting to find a job
>prepare and consume an additional frozen burrito
>browse the web
>vomit
>read
>walk the dog again, this time for seventy minutes as I was distracted by a feral cat
>edit the letter an internet friend wrote requesting readmission to his university

woke up only a couple of hours ago, so not much
today's plans are to spend some time gardening, do a bit of food shopping
I'll probably play skyrim and maybe watch titanic or something later on

it's an odd taste
i hear citric fruits can sweeten it

>procrastinated studying for exams
>listened to an album for the first time
>watched documentary on Mountaineering
>played OSRS
>actually studied

and now I'm here.

What records did you buy? Any RSD exclusives?
You wish you were a famous musician.
You browse /r9k/ but wish you didn't.
You don't like your friends, but they are the only friends you have.

ATLiens and Speakerboxx/The Love Below
all the stores I went to didn't have the RSD exclusives I wanted

got up around 11:30 AM and played a MMO for 3 hours with my wife.

I wrote a calc final today, hoping that I did well but not really sure. I think its gonna come down to how generously the marker is for me "showing my work." It could be anything between a 50-70.

You seem like a pretty comfy dude

SO glad to see someone posting this album, soooooo underrated

Tenhi - Kauan

Went to the art museum and ate turkish food cart stuff with some friends.

>favorite album

the pillows - Happy Bivouac

>what I did today
had a haircut, made jambalaya for me and my roommates (ought to last another day), took a nap afterwards, wrote erotica comissions to get some money (don't ask), played Victoria II, had pizza, read Boku no Hero Academia, then went around Sup Forums, /ck/, Sup Forums, /tg/ and /vg/ lurking and posting. Did not do homework I should've done.

We Cool? by Jeff Rosenstock
Worked

fuck forgot to rate

Pretty generic person, but has good taste in weed.
Extraordinarily sincere person.
complete literal who in every aspect
hipster normie
>had chicken fries (autism)
anyone who says they had chicken fries and then likened it to having autism (????) is a total faggot desu.
poor dude who is very in tune with nature and practical matters
generic normie, probably not white

>woke up at 12
>went to my record store for RSD
>picked up 2 singles and an LP
>went back home
>wasted the rest of the day watching cartoons

I am a total faggod desu

someone guess me pl0x

I made risotto and broccoli-cheese.
Depressed teen
Likes math and logic
Indie kid, smokes
Lots of growing up to do
Needs a gf and to stop feeling sorry for himself
Full of hatred
Also a nerd. But can keep it on the down low
Blegh
Doesn't eat vegetables.
Total underage faggod desu

youtu.be/Y8MRbHmWF68

I fapped on this.

Played vidya all day and saw Brian Wilson in concert.

Went to a jazz rap cypher, met some dope people

Straight but prefers femdom more than he'd usually admit

Happier than his unhappy friends, of which he has a few, somewhat introverted but gets along well with others

Somewhat typical stoner, cool to hang out with
Goes along with the status quo more than he'd like to admit

You're a slacker who thought he was told he was gifted when he was younger but then just couldn't be bothered with all that shit after a while

Typical metalhead, somewhat more mature than your peers

Introverted lonely kid who needs to open up to someone

You have shit taste in lolis and are probably fugly yourself.
Good taste in music though.

Visited my parents for the weekend.
Childhood friends still live here, we hung out.

Had lunch at my grandmas place and then got drunk with friends, good day

played mirror's edge

Would love to kill everyone, including myself, but will just read a book or watch an obscure subtitled film instead.

Woke up late, which I hate doing but I stayed up too long yesterday

Went shopping after breakfast with roommate

Spent the rest of the day listening to music even though I've been meaning to read all week but I just haven't got to it

I went on a walk and came up with love songs to sing to myself for someone even though I'm single

My life is very boring when I'm on campus and not at home with my friends

Went for a walk with my mom and young sister to the town after dinner, ranted about Cars 2 being stupidly inaccurate with my friends
I love life

>feels bad about where my money's going
Why?

>Favorite album
Creative. Witty. Fun.
>What I did today
Baked a soufflé

Worked on a paper, went to get some coffee by myself, did some reading. Reading The Master and Margarita atm

Either 50-year-old with no life or teen who was "born in the wrong decade"

Jacked off in the bathtub for the first time

not op but it's chick "kill all those who like dick" fil-a.

loser with shit taste in music; regular Sup Forumssician

Ran for two hours
Cleared out some brush and made a fire
Wrote some fiction - 3500 words this morning and doing that right now.
Had dinner consisting of a mug of tea and a tall glass of water.

Wrote a paper and watched my favorite hockey team get eliminated

Go to bed, Nick.

Is it really? I know they won't higher gays, but does it go past that? Do you really see a problem with that?

I'm not coming in here saying I hate gay people, please don't misconstrued this question in that way. That being said I can respect that choice of theirs.

I shoveled shit and played World of Warcraft and drank IPA.

Went to a uni open house with my parents

They donate massively to antigay groups and organizations

Got together with some friends, played footy, mario kart and shit. Then, at night, got together with even more friends cause two other friends were coming home from a trip. Pretty good saturday.

forgot to guess sorry

Seems Canadian

You're 22

bump

Mmm. What do antigay groups even do?

Honestly, I can see a definite need for some one being against all this support homosexuality gets now. But I think the focus more so needs to be the relativistic ideals our society now follows as a result of Cultural Marxism stemming from the Frankfurt School as a whole, rather than homosexuality specifically.

I think the ideal way to go about it would be to try and push more traditional values, with a focus on Family. And then you would have homosexuality be a smaller part of that.

I don't hate homosexuals, I really don't. But homosexuality is being supported in such a gross way now. I'm not saying we should stone them, or even shun them, but to say there's nothing wrong with it is plane wrong. That being said I consider sex in general a sort of sacred thing that is to be had between a man and a woman inside marriage for the purpose of procreation. Anything less degrades sex.

When you have sex with many different people, it loses value. Rather than being the act of giving your self fully to another person, it becomes something less. Even if you only have sex with people you are very much in love with, if you are not married, it means so much less. Because that's what sex is, giving your self to the fullest extent to another.

When you carry out any action, you create a connection in your mind. This action, leads to this response. If you have sex in a less meaningful way, it becomes just that. It no longer feels like giving your self fully to another.

I think supporting groups that appose this relativist trash is good. That is, if they carry it out right.

>Anything less degrades sex.
But that's their life, it's their problem. Not yours.

I might think selling sex degrades sex, but if someone wants to be a camgirl, it's not my job or position to actively stop her. It's her life, if anything, she's owed basic human respect to make your own mistakes and deal with them yourself.

Same for gay people, or anyone else you reject.

Spent the whole day working, kind of a pain but now I've got cash in my pocket. Going to treat my partner to an expensive dinner, so it's worth it.

My favorite album is Kendrick Lamar's To Pimp a Butterfly.

Took a taxi

>I can see a definite need for some one being against all this support homosexuality gets now.

I partially understand this, as opposing viewpoints should be always be present in order to provide (and represent) multiple points of view and differences in opinion.

With that said, I think it is appropriate that public opinion towards anti-gay groups has become similar to that held towards the KKK: as the hollow leftover remnants of a viewpoint that has been destroyed many times over.

>but to say there's nothing wrong with it is plane wrong.

First off, it's "plain," not "plane." Secondly, could I ask you to elaborate on what exactly you consider to be "wrong" about homosexuality that is so plain?

>That being said I consider sex in general a sort of sacred thing that is to be had between a man and a woman inside marriage for the purpose of procreation. Anything less degrades sex.

Serious question, are you a virgin?

Intimate, loving experiences can be had during sex, of course. But it can also be used casually and there is nothing wrong with that.

Honestly, the idea of "degrading sex" or having sex "lose value" is so silly to me. It's as if you think sex is this amazing, illustrious, illuminating, life defining experience. I'm not saying sex can't be any or all of things; it certainly can be. But believe me, you can't "ruin" sex for yourself.

>Even if you only have sex with people you are very much in love with, if you are not married, it means so much less.

Why? Why is marriage such an important piece of the puzzle?

>When you carry out any action, you create a connection in your mind. This action, leads to this response. If you have sex in a less meaningful way, it becomes just that. It no longer feels like giving your self fully to another.

Sex can be amazing whether it's your first time or your millionth time. It can be an amazing, intimate experience whether or not you have fucked casually in the past or not. This point is beyond retarded.

>Funds groups that donate to governments in attempt to prevent homosexuals from rights everyone else has (especially back in 2012 when the scandal broke)
>"i dont hate gays but I see nothing wrong with donating to antigay organizations"
Like dude I just want to fall in love and own dogs together, what's so wrong with me having a job or not getting turned away from hospitals? Antigay groups arent bunches of people who are sick and tired of perversion, they're people that want gays to be unable to live or survive without undoing their gayness, most of the time because its not what the bible says. And how can gays not have families? If anything, gays are better at it. They have to decide to have a kid and are scanned for it, and we all know someone who shouldn't have been allowed to reproduce whether intentionally or not.

This guys right tho you speak like someone whos never had a sexual encounter or ever even felt lust.

worked at my job, referee for esports games

Yes, I agree with this! Except these things shouldn't be so prevalent. So if you appose these things, and try to build a society with better values that is such a great thing! Society should not pretend these things are so good, and can be considered a positive. Homosexuality will always be a thing, but it shouldn't be treated the way it is. I'm not saying they should harm, or even paint homosexuals as bad people, but we should have a society decent enough to object to such things.

These things being so prevalant like they are. It's the result of relativistic ideals spreading from the Frankfurt school, which also lead to the sexual revolution of the 60's. If you are not familiar, you should do some reading. We should have a society that values family, marriage, and sex. But we don't we have a society that is so set on spitting in the face of traditional values they mutilate their own genitals.

You should do some reading because maybe then you would learn how to properly spell "oppose" lol

Woke up late yesterday so I decided to smoke weed, do speed and pull an all-nighter. Mostly just masturbated and listened to music.

Now I'm railing some H.

hipster college student

>worked
>post work barhopping and partying with co-workers

>Except these things shouldn't be so prevalent.
What part of "that's their life, it's their problem" do you not understand?

>worked shitty restaraunt job, came home, played warframe and ate pretzels

Best Van album

>First off, it's "plain," not "plane." Secondly, could I ask you to elaborate on what exactly you consider to be "wrong" about homosexuality that is so plain?
I'd love to. As I have said. I believe the family to be important. Men biologically complete women, women complete men. They both are both physically, and chemically different. A man is better at different things than a woman, a woman better at different thing than a man. They serve different purposes in a family. Raising kids in this structure is important.

I was raised by a single mother. And while I do have a loving father, I've never lived with him, and I didn't grow up with him enough to have a proper father figure. That definitely had an affect on me. As I've aged I've realized I was always wanting to have a father figure. I found that my mothers boy friends who spent time around me and my siblings tended to get pretty close to me, and I close to them. While my father will always be my father, he's not so much a father figure. He's not around to teach me to cook, to work, to fix things. As a result I did poorly in school, I am lazy, I work very poorly with my hands, I never learned these skill. Yet I seemed to always seek a figure in my life to lead me to these things.

That's a lot of fucking stress to put on just one person, to try and teach a child all of these things, one sex is not capable of doing everything. Again, we are both chemically, and physically different from women. You can raise a good child with just one sex, but there is always going to be something missing. Because that's how evolution works. Men need women, women need men, obviously when raising offspring they are going to fulfill different roles. We are meant to take different things for each parent in our life, and if they are of the same sex, you will never learn all that you need to.

Continued
>Serious question, are you a virgin?
Yes, I am a virgin. That being said I've had sexual experiences. Hand jobs, other things of that nature, though never actual sex.

>Honestly, the idea of "degrading sex" or having sex "lose value" is so silly to me. It's as if you think sex is this amazing, illustrious, illuminating, life defining experience. I'm not saying sex can't be any or all of things; it certainly can be. But believe me, you can't "ruin" sex for yourself.
I'm not arguing that sex loses all value, but it does lose a good amount of value. Sex is the act of giving your self to another, to the fullest. Even if you have sex with some one you love, at this point marriage also loses value. You have not given your self to them, before even being married. Marriage has lost value because you've already reached the fullest extent. And when marriage becomes flimsy, the family becomes flimsy.

>Sex can be amazing whether it's your first time or your millionth time. It can be an amazing, intimate experience whether or not you have fucked casually in the past or not. This point is beyond retarded.
>This point is beyond retarded.
Maybe I did not emphasize the connections in your brain very well. Having sex with some one casually does in fact cause it to lose value, if you believe this to be retarded, you clearly don't understand the concept of grey matter. Basically, there are "tunnels" in your brain. When you complete and action, you create a connection in your mind. If you have sex casually it becomes cheaper, and in a sense ruins it for you. You can never fully break these connections, it will for ever be a part of your life. You have now connected merely just sexual attraction to sex. Thus, devaluing sex. Because now it's something less, it is no longer connected to having a family, or giving your self to them, it just becomes sex.

Maybe you don't understand the cultural side of things. I'm not arguing we should gas the gays, I'm not arguing we need to physically stop them from what they are doing, we just need to, as a society, move away from relativistic ideals. Stop spitting in the face of traditional ideals, and encourage a strong family again. Stop saying "Oh it's there life, what ever man" I'm not talking about the individual here, I'm talking about our culture as a whole.

I respect y'all for having a friendly debate about important societal issues without devolving into namecalling and memery but can you do it in a different thread

Maybe you should try sex before giving your opinion on it.

Nice "argument"

Spent literally the entire day playing games online with a girl I met on the webs, haven't met in person but we've Skyped and she's not a 40 year old dude so we're cool
Been dating her for 6 months come this May 8th
She's awesome

hung out w gf all day. she's on her period so we just layed around, got chinese food, and watched a documentary about murals in LA. A comfy time.

I woke up late in the day feeling like shit, because I slept wrong, and for too long.
I played some shitty games, tried to get people to hang out with far to late in the day as a result of waking up late. Every one was busy working, or doing something else already today. By the time a friend got off work it was too late
I dreaded working tomorrow, my self.
I got dinner for my family.
I listened to ween all day.
I
I
I
I
I started every sentence with I.

>Stop spitting in the face of traditional ideals, and encourage a strong family again.
If you want to do that, do that. And if other people don't want to do that, as it seems they don't want to, let them not do that.

>I'm not talking about the individual here
Well, I am, and you are too, whether you notice it or not. You can't have a culture without individuals. When you say a culture "needs" to be some way, you are saying you require individuals to act and believe as you want them to. If you want to obscure that fact in abstractions, fine, just don't expect other people to take you seriously.

It really is the best argument against you. You're coming up with these moronic assumptions on what sex "should be" but you've never even tried it?

I'm not sexually active, I don't really give a shit about it, so I don't talk about it with my friends or go around making these claims. I just go on with my own interests.

Same reason for why I listen to an album before critiquing it.

I am speaking on the actions of individuals, but these actions are the result of a bad culture that holds poor values. These relativistic ideals are a bad thing. We live in a culture that has decided that what our body is in a literal sense is subjective, we live in a culture that has decided the value of art is subjective, we live in a culture that has decided Morales them selves are subjective.

When this happens you end up with people genitally mutilating them selves, and you end up with children being born into, and raised in broken families where they don't have proper role models. We have an objectively shitty culture, and some one should be doing something about it. We don't value our craft, we don't value our families, and we don't hold any of life's joys to a high standard. We are a society that values instant gratification, and encourages nihilism. Once more, I'm not saying gas the gays, I'm saying build towards a better culture.

Except that I have provided arguments, if you want to dispute those arguments, go right on ahead. Instead, you scanned my reply for a single yes or a no, and you have ignored the rest.

>I'm not saying gas the gays
No one's saying that
Everyone is trying to point out that you're trapped in your own head.

>We have an objectively shitty culture
>Somehow, my perspective and opinions aren't subjective!

>These relativistic ideals are a bad thing. We live in a culture that has decided that what our body is in a literal sense is subjective, we live in a culture that has decided the value of art is subjective, we live in a culture that has decided Morales them selves are subjective.
And you're literally pulling out your "objectivity" from where? Everything that you "value" is valued because you've decided to value it. Pretending that "value" is metaphysically tied into the fabric of the universe instead of the human mind, and more specifically, the minds of individuals is pretty stupid, for the most part, unless you're just religious, in which case fess up so we can ignore you.

Woke up around 15:30 by local time, didn't get out of bed yet.
Considered buying a cheap piece of shit guitar from an acquaintance of mine, but I already have a cheap piece of shit guitar.
Fantasized about lesbians in disfunctional relationships.

Obviously, family is important. Everyone understands that. Obviously being a single parent is difficult. no one is disputing this. I don't know why you are bringing this up because a homosexual couple can literally not conceive and birth a child. But let's assume that you are arguing against the adoption of children by homosexual couples. The concept that a homosexual couple that loves each other just as much as any well functioning hetero couple could not raise a perfectly well adjusted child is silly. Yes, there are chemical differences in the brains of men and women. But as you said, even a single parent can raise a child well if they do it right. So if one parent can then two homosexual people most definitely can. Perhaps they may have slight difficulties due to their biological chemicals, but the homosexual brain is already differently chemically balanced than a hetero brain so how can you say this as fact? I don't think enough research is done on the topic.

Regardless, while I agree family should be an important value to society, I think an even more important value should be that of inclusivity and trying not to "other" people who were born differently than you, as you (intentionally or unintentionally) have been doing with all your posts.

>And you're literally pulling out your "objectivity" from where? Everything that you "value" is valued because you've decided to value it. Pretending that "value" is metaphysically tied into the fabric of the universe instead of the human mind, and more specifically, the minds of individuals is pretty stupid, for the most part, unless you're just religious, in which case fess up so we can ignore you.

If the society has strong values it improves the life of everyone. If more children are raised in a proper family, those children will grow up better, and benefit society in that way. If we actually value art instead of saying "It's art because I said it is" better art will be created, because now you must do something new, you must expand things, you must put out quality work.

If society instead decides you can do what ever you want because everything is subjective anyways, life will be worse for all of us. We will no longer have to work to improve personal flaws, as they no longer matter. You will now have people who don't care to learn why they enjoy the things they enjoy, they merely seek immediate gratification, because what's it matter? Nothing can be better than anything else, if I want to kill you that's fine, everything is the same, just do what you like.

If you live like this you end up with nothing but immediate gratification seeking thoughtless self centered shit heads, who don't give a fuck who they are hurting. Because all they value is them selves, and feeling good in the moment. Are you truly arguing that that is OK? That it is OK for me to slaughter my family, then move on to go start shooting up the local mall, because fuck it, there is no objective value in anything?

If everything is truly subjective, then there's literally nothing wrong with me doing that.

Continued
>unless you're just religious, in which case fess up so we can ignore you.
>fess up
I am in fact christian. This is not something I was choosing to hide, I just never felt the need to disclose this, if this is the argument you choose to use as your argument, then you have failed.

I woke up around 1.
Took a shower.
Got dressed up nice, fixed my hair.
Drove to the gas station and bought a Black & Mild + a Strawberry Fanta.
Drove about 20 minutes away to a different city/town.
Hung out with one of my friends for a few hours, watched some television and listened to music.
We both went to a memorial at a Community Theater we've both acted at.
It was for a Director/Board Member who had died recently.
I had been in one of her shows.
Ate there, I got up and said some things about her and after about 2 hours we left.
Talked for a little bit.
Went and hit up my other (best) friend who lives in the same town.
Hung out with him for a little while and smoked the black & mild I bought.
Talked mostly.
Then I went home.

In the hours since I've been listening to music and messaging my ex.

hoping for better opportunities
likes studded clothing
probably a friendly but aspy kinda dude in senior year or first year of university
probably a very intense and opinionated person who is shameless of their somewhat aloof presentation
probably well adjusted, doesn't come here often
probably think you have a "deep" taste in music
had a nasty in it
melodramatic and probably pretty annoying for people- they care about you but want you to get your shit together

pic related
Was sick so spent day at home looking after my manic-depressant girlfriend, worked on music and uni assignments, spent too much time playing new vegas. Now at home alone

>though never actual sex.
How can you seriously speak on things such as the "value" of sex without any first hand experience? Every virgin has fantasies and ideas of what sex should and will be like that are inevitably crushed the first time they actually do the deed. I'm sure you have this grand idea of how "valuable" your first time will be with your married wife in missionary position, but in all likeliness it will be awkward because you won't know what the fuck you are doing due to the fact that you have zero experience, and you will prematurely ejaculate after a few minutes like almost everyone does their first time.

>Sex is the act of giving your self to another, to the fullest.
Please stop with this semantic bullshit. Sex is the act of inserting your penis into a vagina.

>Marriage has lost value because you've already reached the fullest extent. And when marriage becomes flimsy, the family becomes flimsy.

It takes a massive stretch of logic to really believe that premarital sex can cause an eventual marriage to become flimsy.

> If you have sex casually it becomes cheaper, and in a sense ruins it for you.
I don't want to pick on you but you really do have the warped perception of sex that only a virgin can have. You keep talking about the "value" of sex when in reality you have no idea what sex is really like. It can be amazing, it can be drab. But it doesn't "cheapen" if you aren't doing it with your married wife with no birth control. I'm sorry but buddy you honestly really just have no idea what you're talking about.

You said you've received handjobs before; do you believe that all hand jobs you may get in the future are devalued because of that experience? Will no hand job ever again give you the pure 100% value? Think of how silly this seems, and apply it to sex. That's how you sound.

Maybe I did so poorly, but i am arguing that a woman can never take the roll of a father figure, because they are not a man, and can not be a father. Just like a father can not be a mother figure. Even if they can act similarly to a man, children are meant to look to a father for these things, not a mother. Does that make sense? Sure, a child is not ruined because they do not have a proper father figure, or mother figure, they still did not have all that they need, and are meant to have as a result of evolution.

>Regardless, while I agree family should be an important value to society, I think an even more important value should be that of inclusivity and trying not to "other" people who were born differently than you, as you (intentionally or unintentionally) have been doing with all your posts.
It is very intentional. Because I do not think we should support negative things. We shouldn't tell the man who is sexually attracted to children that it's OK to be sexually attracted to children. Sure, it's not his fault he is sexually attracted to them, but he needs to understand that it's bad. We should support him, and help him through this, because it's a heavy burden for him to carry, but never tell him it's OK. Just as we should not tell the homosexual man that it is OK. Sex is for the purpose of procreation, and to have it any other way is to say it is less than that.

woke up and did nothing until i had to go work at a restaurant, got home, took a shower, then hung out with gf for a while

How can you seriously speak on things such as the "value" of sex without any first hand experience? Every virgin has fantasies and ideas of what sex should and will be like that are inevitably crushed the first time they actually do the deed. I'm sure you have this grand idea of how "valuable" your first time will be with your married wife in missionary position, but in all likeliness it will be awkward because you won't know what the fuck you are doing due to the fact that you have zero experience, and you will prematurely ejaculate after a few minutes like almost everyone does their first time.
Sex is more than simple pleasures. Just because sex is awkward does not make it less valuable.

>Please stop with this semantic bullshit. Sex is the act of inserting your penis into a vagina.
You are arguing semantics, here.

>It takes a massive stretch of logic to really believe that premarital sex can cause an eventual marriage to become flimsy.
I would have been with you four months ago on this one, but fortunately, this is not the case.
Here is an article listing quite a few studies and their findings, which point to premarital sex causing higher rates of divorce. It's not as if I just one day decided to believe this for no reason.
focusinsights.org/article/marriage-and-family/premarital-sex-and-greater-risk-divorce#footnote1_1th3ppb

>You said you've received handjobs before; do you believe that all hand jobs you may get in the future are devalued because of that experience? Will no hand job ever again give you the pure 100% value? Think of how silly this seems, and apply it to sex. That's how you sound.
I believe that receiving these handjobs has cheapened the act of procreation I hope to some day share with a loving wife. As I have connected mere lust to sex, and immediate gratification, rather than the act of giving my self to my future wife to the fullest, and having a child with her.