Any way to hack this POS to give me more hot water?

Any way to hack this POS to give me more hot water?

There is a regulator on the the hot water heater used to prevent kids from burning themselves. Adjust it to your liking.

have you tried bypassing the dns filter?

Get a screw driver and some garden shears and take that sucker apart peice by peice til you find the cold tube, trim er up and tape back together... Problem solve

Booter pump, larger hotwater heater, adjust the hot water heater, check water pressure

this only works on models before 2012,

reset your router,clear cookies and log back on

Look for this on the front of your heater.

tried restarting?

I live in an apt complex with no access to my water heater. Have called support numourous times with no fix. I need to take matters into my own hands

This actually might work

Take off the handle, its keyed to keep it from going too far right or left. Once off, marker in pooper.

You have a single handle mixing cartridge there. Water coming in from your main line mixes with line from the boiler. You might get "more" hot water for a little bit longer by cranking up the temp on your water heater. Be very careful, Its not recommended in most homes becuase you will burn/scaled the shit out of yourself or others at the faucets if you turn the hot up to high.

Run a bunch of cold water in all your sinks while you shower? IDK

Shower at a strange hour, like midnight or three in the morning. Or move to a floor closer to the heater.

Stockpile your jizz and keep the bottles in sunlight so when u shower u can just dump a bucket or two of lukewarm crust instead of using water

That makes no fucking sense.

what are you actually talking about? you can't 'trim up" a cold water line to get more hot water you fucking spastic.

Can't be done. The bottleneck is the heater itself so unless you can get the owners to buy a new one, not that expensive actually, you're kinda screwed.

Take showers at odd times when no one else is likely to be showering.

Talk to your super or to management and request a new water heater. You might want to talk to your neighbors as well because if everyone gets together and asks for a better heater (offering to split the cost is probably a good route) then the management will be more likely to be responsive.

>Hack
Do you know what that word means? Buy a better water heater or boiler.

Trying to hack a fully mechanical device

My sides

"how do I hack into a boy-- i mean girls pants" - OP

:)

I've literally had the water running since I started this thread. Finally just got hot water FML

That's fuckin gay as hell

there is a scald guard under the handle that limits the hot water output. remove the handle and adjust the piece underneath it should have notches to let you adjust it.

you need to locate your hot water heater
thats the only thing that will help

if you pop that cover off the center of the handle you will find the screw to remove the handle

is the hot water in the shower colder than the hot water at the sinks?

if so you shower handle needs to be adjusted

move handle all the way to hot take the center cap off remove screw and pull the handle off
then reclock it above hot replace the screw and cap

ps im a plumber