/box/ - Enough Fights to Merit a General Edition

>5th Nov: Jessie Vargas vs. Manny Pacquiao; Nonito Donaire vs. Jessie Madaleno; Oscar Valdez vs. Hiroshige Osawa; Zou Shiming vs. Prasitsak Phaprom (Top Rank PPV)
>12th Nov: Luis Ortiz vs. Malik Scott; Jason Sosa vs. Stephen Smith; Martin Murray vs. Dmitri Chudinov (Sky Sports/HBO), Danny Garcia vs. Samuel Vargas (Spike)
>19th Nov: Sergey Kovalev vs. Andre Ward; Isaac Chilemba vs. Oleksandr Gvozdyk (HBO PPV)
>25th Nov: Vasyl Lomachenko vs. Nicholas Walters (HBO), Billy Joe Saunders vs. Artur Akavov; Terry Flanagan vs. Orlando Cruz (BoxNation)
>10th Dec: Anthony Joshua vs. Eric Molina; Dillian Whyte vs. Dereck Chisora; Luis Concepcion vs. Khalid Yafai (Sky Sports Box Office), Jermall Charlo vs. Julian Williams; Jesus Andres Cuellar vs. Abner Mares (Showtime)

VIDEOS:

Kovalev-Ward: Beyond a Punch:
youtube.com/watch?v=tsL5Lp0fcZU

Manny Pacquiao will die in your lifetime:
youtube.com/watch?v=uL--D_tmiC4

SHAT AP BLAD:
youtube.com/watch?v=dl_GMZvVKbM

Healthy young boxer goes to camp, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!:
youtube.com/watch?v=eljnPx7tMxo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oISv2TxNuI8
schoener-fernsehen.com/tv/stream/SAT1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHAT UP BLAD

youtube.com/watch?v=oISv2TxNuI8

Who /About Billions/ here?

Does anyone think Vargas has a chance against the Pacman? I personally believe vargas is gonna lose a points decision, but part of me wonders if he has enough pop to do damage to the fading star. Either way, I am excited for anything that brings young fighters glory points.

Lads

I have another amateur fight tomorrow

Going for the knockout, have 4 wins and 3 of which where TKO's

It's a childish dream of mine to go pro or compete in the UFC, wish me luck

Not really, no.

You have to assume Vargas can only win by knockout catching Manny coming in with a right cross. Out of 27 wins, he's only had 10 KO's and whilst I was impressed with him whooping Sadam Ali, he's not a power puncher at all.

Good luck boyo, what's your gameplan?

My opponent is shorter than me and will probably try and close the distance but I'll box at length as my reach is ridiculous, try rock him and get a good few technical hits. Game plan will probably turn to shite however and I'll brawl with him, but I'm keeping the reach in mind for sure.

Cheers for the good words.

Double jab son, get his guard high and then jab to the body, take that wind out of him early.

>Martin Murray vs. Dmitri Chudinov

How have I not heard of this?

>tfw boxing pay-per-views aren't widely shown and the strip club seems to be the only place showing the Pacquiao Vargas fight

Honestly, I think he started doing roids.b

Its okay bro I'm probably going to tootsies here in Miami to watch it. I always act the ass at the strip club though

FUCK NO!!

It will be nice to see pacman. I will love to see pacman vs GGG

No man its all about Pacman vs Crawford

Who won between Hagler vs Leonard

Leonard

What was your score for Leonard personally

Idk I'd have to re watch it.

hes one scary dude

but hes a manlet

>but hes a manlet
>6'0

>6'0
>not a manlet

I'm so mad that fight wasn't made. Crawford vs Pacquiao would be awesome.

would love to see BJS get his shit pushed in so GGG can get his belt desu

>My eyes are up here, user

SHAT AP BLAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHDDDDDDDDD

Did no one see What Pacquiao did to Bradley last time out?He's not shot, he'll still beat most Welters and Light-Welters.

>tfw actually pretty HYPE for November /box/

Next few months will be pretty good as well lads.

Santa Cruz - Frampton II
Gracia - Thurman
Potentially Golovkin - Jacobs

Bernard Hopkins last fight too.

>all these """people""" caring about fights involving bums and hype jobs instead of ward/kovalev

The absolute state of boxing right now

>implying Lomachenko vs. Walters isn't the fight of the year

Hello r/boxing.

how do people put bets on their kids to win things in the future at big odds? normal bookies?

I teach two lads who box. both are best in japan at their respective weights/ages.

Lomchenko is based but ward/kovalev is between two of the highest p4p ranked boxers

You personally invest heavily in their training/amateur career with an agreement you will be given 1-5% of their future career earnings.

That's 2 weeks from now. /box/ will be all over Kovalev Ward in a few we got the Pacman fighting tonight.

Hope pacman loses and retires, such a meme boxer.

Go to bed Paulie.

>mfw people unironically ranked him higher than mayweather before the fight

You're that black TMT trollface guy, aren't you?

Gennady Golovkin is a meme fighter.

As much as I like to watch the Filipinos at my gym suffer when Manny loses he isn't a meme fighter.

No I'm white

tbf all the notable boxers in middleweight are ducking him, Canelo and BJS for example

>I don't rate Golovkin

The only reason so many Black people don't rate GGG is because he's not Black.If he was an African-American with the exact same record they'd be all over his dick.And on the flipside, non-blacks would be like "he hasn't fought anyone, he's going to get exposed the moment he faces an elite boxer", so you can't expect anyone to be objective anyway.

>No I'm white

Of course but at the end of the day you're only as good as the scalps on your resume. Not too say he doesn't have good names, but he they're not p4p names either.

There's no objectivity in this sport.
But we could probably say that the winner of Kovalev Ward has the best resume in boxing.

>claim mayweather is better than manny (which is true)
>I must be black

Lots of blacks never really give white boxers their due, like Calzaghe for example.

I don't see how Pac v Vargas isn't going to be a wash in Pac's favor. Vargas hasn't demonstrated any ability to take on top fighters, let alone an elite one (albeit washed up)

It's just this TMT fanboy who posts regularly writes the same way, just a mix-up.

They will sometimes go to the lengths of supporting a white boxer with no real world level potential like Algieri to prove they're not biased, but it will always be someone who they know will come up short against slick black boxers so they don't have to support a white man get to the top.It's fucked up.It's mostly African-Americans tbf, and they almost hate British blacks and Cuban blacks as much as they hate white, Mexican and Asian boxers.

SHAT UP BLAD

Fight of the night is Nonito Donaire vs. Jessie Magdelano.

Who you guys got?

Crawford's still a bum

>that post
>that flag

This

He fights smaller guys and he looked like crap with postol

I will just be the first of many, user

Pac only lost to Floyd by 3 rounds

deal with it

>mfw Danny fucking Garcia beat Crawford in the amateurs

E X P O S E D

>pac b-barely l-lost

>Canelo ducking GGG
please stop this meme. He only drop the belt because it was GGG leverage. Remember Canelo basically said fuck the belts lets fight for honor. GGG should take the 10 million fight and beat him. Will find out if Canelo is ducking when GGG takes the fight.

>fuck the belts
>goes down 1lb to fight the worst Junior Middleweight title holder for a belt
>would have got 10x the honour fighting GGG, Jacobs or Saunders

Really makes you think

t. fake chicano

Reminder that your people in Mexico hate Canelo

> not including the WBA title fight for THE CHAMP Shannon the Cannon Briggs in OP

LET'S GO CHAMP
LET'S GO CHAMP

Well he's white and not mestizo so no surprise

Who /in shape/ here?

>PAC won in slow motion
My sides

He beat the shit out of pistol what the fuck are you talking about?

So why doesn't Freddie want your boy to fight him?

LOOK AT ME
I'M IN SHAPE, CHAMP
I'M IN SHAPE

I think Vitali Klitschko would beat a prime Mike Tyson.

I am the biggest pac fan boy ever. He is who got me into boxing.

But i only gave him 2 rounds, and I could see an argument for him winning 4 rounds, but that would be a stretch.

Why is he so charming?

>tfw GGG will never land a left to your liver in front of a sold out MSG crowd.
>You'll never cry out in agony as he bows to all 4 sides of the arena
>tfw you'll never be a good boy.

why live lads?

OFFICIAL Sup Forums - /box/ Top 10 p4p rankings

1. Roman Gonzalez
2. Sergey Kovalev
3. Gennady Golovkin
4. Andre Ward
5. Terence Crawford
6. Vasyl Lomacheko
7. Saul Alvarez
8. Guillermo Rigondeaux
9. Shinsuke Yamanaka
10. Carl Frampton

not a controversial statement for anyone who actually knows shit about boxing

Unless he looks crap tonight then Pacquiao should still be there

Personally I would drop Golovkin into the 6-10 range until he beats Jacobs, Canelo, Saunders, Lara or DeGale

Pacquiao wasn't there because he was retired, though weird to think his last fight was April. Probably should be there desu

What gym? I used to box Tilbury and we had two Irish gyms come spar before the harringey cup.

Knock em the fuck out

Tyson's never fought anyone with Vitali's height, awkward style, reflexes, and iron chin.

Tyson would have a 9 inch height disadvantage.

No ones dissagreeing with you. Imo prime Vitali is best hw of all time.

lol

Give me a credible argument against him being the best in his prime hw of all time? This will be interesting..

>yamanaka

I couldn't give two fucks about Bantamweights

Sergey Kovalev vs. 2 x Roman Gonzalez

Who wins?

WE AT THE HEAVYWEIGHT FACTORY
LETS GO CHAMP
LETS GO CHAMP

2 Roman Gonzalez, they would beat Kovalev's ankles/calves to a pulp

LET'S GO CHAMP
LET'S GO CHAMP

Who is Haye even going to fight now? I think he'll postpone until early next year and fight Bellew.

Fucking love the way THE CHAMP stole the WBA fight from right under Haye's nose.

>Who is Haye even going to fight now?

Alimony

Why would Haye fight for the WBA regular lol..

I don't know, ask him. He's the one who booked the Millennium Stadium for it.

Cos thats a word us brits use..

Youre very confused pal..

Half my lexicon comes from this website, I'm not a fucking lawyer.

>here in miami

We speakin English nao

T. Former miamian

Fight on now lads

De Carolis vs Tyron Zeuge being shown on sat.1 in germany

schoener-fernsehen.com/tv/stream/SAT1

Abraham pulled out with an 'injury' because he was offered a world title eliminator fight, this is the replacement for the Monte Carlo card which is also a legit fight.

OFFICIAL Divisions that matter most rankings:

1. Heavyweight
2. Light Heavyweight
3. Super Middleweight
4. Middleweight
5. Welterweight
6. Cruiserweight
7. Lightweight
8. Super Lightweight
9. Featherweight
10. Super Bantamweight

So GGG-Jacobs is gonna head into purse bids tomorrow.

The WBA first allowed a 7-day extension, and then a 15-day extension.

Who do you think will drop the belt? Jacobs doesn't want the fight and GGG isn't allowed to fight off HBO.