State your gender

>state your gender
>state your age
>say the reason why you're still a virgin

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/CYfuu
imgur.com/a/GzxIn#0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're on Sup Forums, son. You don't need to state your fucking gender. We know.

Guy
partly because of my being molested as a kid ....
Wait, I'm not a virgin!
WOOT thanks for raping me as a kid !!!!!

Male
Fat

well... guess that still counts, yay for you

seriously only reason? there are girls that could enjoy a fattie

Damn saw pics of this girl like 6 years ago anyone got some more?

>Non binary
>43
>I have 3 kids

i had a couple of links but totally lost them. reverse searching the image might help i guess

Male
Bean
Cause I'm stupid

19 yo guy, fucking IT guy... i know like 7 girls, all of them have a bf. Any advice?

male, 20
same reason as this fag

I've never fucked without a condom. Can I still be a virgin?

male
not a virgin but might as well be as i havent had sex since i was 16

Yeah, you've never really felt pussy on your dick

Let alone orgasm in one

tri-gender-emberfox
tri-gender-emberfox
tri-gender-emberfox

Male
Not a virgin

Go meet other girls

>reason why you're still a virgin
I couldn't penetrate the asshole because I couldn't keep it hard

...I was on drugs btw

male
huge pussy when it comes to initiating anything relationship-wise

Male
No confidence and overweight

Fem
I scroll through Sup Forums and bust my ass to get through college. Would rather wait till I get my shit together first.

male
cus im gay so i guess im a virgin in that ive not stuck it in a vag? Impossible to be a gay virgin tho lol, gays are such sluts its impossible not to get laid

>you know
>20
>i want to become a wizard at 30

I remember seeing a set of her just listed under the name Comic Book Girl. Pic related. Somewhere else has her name as Mandy but I can't find anything more.

>Non binary
No such thing

Found it! imgur.com/a/CYfuu

This chick?

Male
Not a virgin, but I've only had sex with prostitutes. It's a combination of being ugly and just being a dislikeable person in general. It's not so much my social skills tbqh. You know that guy you know that you just can't stand for no particular reason? That's me. I've literally been yelled at by strangers for menial bullshit. People just hate me I guess. Feels bad man.

Have some more

Male
I lost count of the number of girls I fucked when I was in my early twenties. I think I had banged 30 before I had finished college. I guess I'm at 60 chicks by now, more if you count blowjobs. I've slowed down now. I caught herpes 2 years ago from a backpage whore and now I can't really fuck any of my close female friends any more because I don't want to spread it to them.

Huge fan of tiny tits, and this chick makes me diamonds

Pangender demi-queer

pre-op trans-age 4 year old

If you can't stand me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best

hey no need i can fuck you right now and you can get back to college work where do you live im handsome please reply soon

Male 18
Low - nonexistent sex drive recently. Should have fucked in highschool when it was all I thought about but was too lazy to keep a gf/ hit up sluts

kek this is the exact reason why i wish i was gay. seems like it would be crazy easy to get laid

female
because im not

kek thats a good picture

it really is. Plus guys are just better, like my bf is pretty much just a best friend i live with, and have sex with lol.

Not having to put up with women and their shit is amazing

a yamaha fgx800c acoustic-electric guitar
can't stop strumming myself

this . if the chick is taken she aint yours bro

keep it up my man

this is why you're a virgin.

well at least its not like you feel like a loser since sex is simply something you dont crave right now

>the reason why you're still a virgin
>replies to thread being a non-virgin

oh please

In that case:

Male
my girlfriend won't use birth control and I don't want kids

>not having to put up with women and their shit is amazing

my thoughts exactly. unfortunately i like pussy too much to be gay

>say the reason why you're still a virgin
because it's the default state

Her name is Episkey on Suicide girls. She's all tattooed up now.

>my girlfriend won't use birth control
>I don't want kids
Don't be a bitch put a rubber on your dick.

Just do what I did and get indoctrinated by trap threads on Sup Forums. One of us, one of us

Keep telling yourself that faggot. You will never know the feel of a woman kneeling down before you and calling you Master. You will never know the joy of being a normal, regular, man or even person since you're a mentally ill faggot. You will never be anything more than a subhuman lu CE of shit who should be shot dead in the Street. You make me and the rest of the world sick. Fucking kys you cocksucking piece of degenerate filth. I bet you fuck little boys.

Seriously use a condom then or take a new girlfriend, there are more out there. It isn't that hard.

this is bait? has to be bait

keep giving tons of your money to women in the form of paying for all their shit just for some retarded social norm reason in order to get access to pussy. It's a pathetic con that all you straight retards seem to fall for

>a woman kneeling down before you and calling you Master
prove it faggotlord

dubs of truth

>You will never know the feel of a woman kneeling down before you and calling you Master

I think as gay man that is rather easy.

Male
Never tried to get a girlfriend

>27
>Demi queer autist kin
>Not a virgin

It doesnt bother me at all but it seems like all my friends do is chase tail and it gets frustrating when all they talk about is sex. I feel like I have nothing in common with the boys anymore.

you don't have to tell us you're an autist, we know

this. im not even gay but i know its a total con. thats why if you're gonna be straight you gotta be a total alpha towards your girlfriend or its not even worth the pussy.

i feel ya. people treat sex as some godly thing and then when you simply act like its no big of a deal you're the wrong one

Rape. Use haxor skills to hack and use Billcosby.exe

Can relate

Normie

Pull out faggot

>male
>20
>most girls in my area are ugly as fuck. also only normies. dont have the slightest interest in these girls.

thats a plausible reason.

Of course there is such a thing as non-binary. Hermaphrodites and the few that have been born without sex organs and an even distribution of reproductive hormone production.

yeah but honestly i think the term "non-binary" is SJW shit

Dude
The only 2 girls who have shown interest in me are either suicidal or a fat indian chick. The only girl i like keeps friendzoning me

Sup Forums help me stop being stupid when it comes to girls

i'd go for the suicidal chick. or do you really want to lose it with the friendzone?

>male
>20
i'm studying comp sci so the only interaction i get with females is my 50 yr old adviser

>male
>21
>insecure about small dick, also kind of ugly, also a little fat. But mostly small dick

They use the term, but they use it incorrectly.

Male
Go to a predominantly black school

as i thought

There are only two genders pick one! What set of chromosomes do you have!?!

Male
Socially retarded and don't leave the house.

We've had sex many times but I always wore a condom. I use a combo of pull out and condom. Pull out without condom is too risky.

I like this girl, and losing my virginity is not so important that I will leave her for it. Or is it really worth it just to fuck without a condom?

Male
Because I'm abstinent

male
-because since i was a little boy i've always lived in a crappy apartement and too embarrassed to invite women to my house.

imgur.com/a/GzxIn#0

Story of my life

>male
>20
>autistic

Male
I was a virgin until I was 15, because school girls are horny.

Male
Almost 23
Because I have bad social anxiety and 0 confidence

AH64 Apache
World is too peaceful, never had a chance to penetrate deep into enemy territory.

Male obviously
My first time star wars was on for white noise
Got distracted
Lost boner

Male
LOST MY VIRGINITY AT 18 LIKE A NORMIE!

I'M A NORMIE!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

F
A handsome man entered me roughly three months after I was created

Male
Social anxiety disorder

>m
>23
>when I pull out my 12 inch cock they chicken out, fml.

What chick wants their fucking cervix stabbed? Aside from a cock-hungry slut?

Guy, 23, poor.

>Attack Helicopter
>20
>My memes are too dank to get pussy