I just read my mother's Facebook messenger. And found out she's been messaging my ex best friend for the ten...

I just read my mother's Facebook messenger. And found out she's been messaging my ex best friend for the ten, yes fucking 10 years about all of the negative thing that have happened in my life. Some big some small , but every single one if them is degrading and negative. Not 1 nice positive was said in ten years to my friend. Is there a disorder related to this and should I be offended. Should I confront her? Can anyone speculate what would possess my own MOTHER to do this. Please Post. . .

Anyone?

She's fucked in the head

Bump

I dont think anyone cares whinger

I'm extremely freaked out, because I don't know what else has been said

drop her phone in the toilet... problem solved

Ask her about it

rolling for this

also, if she's fucked enough in the head for this you might be able to cook up some wincest - she hot?

Its on her PC. And its Facebook. She could log in on anything

The only appropriate course of action, would be to have sex with your mother. That'll teach her.

Fuck it

No she's fat and ugly

When she gave birth they obviously grabbed the shit and threw away the baby.

I'm a female, and im being serious this is fucked up

That's incredibly fucked up and I'm worried now cause my mother seems the sort to do that as well

Ask her about it

Go ed gein on her ass and kill her.

Confront her. Be a better person. You must do something

tits or gtfo

Yeah man, my mom's got weird issues like that too. That's fucked. It's probably the result of the disconnect between her actual capacity to help you and her idealized capacity. Rather than admit she doesnt know how to solve your problems or be super real with you (because she doesnt like the kind of mother that makes her seem like), she's going to keep trying to be nice to you and helpful, but then vent through other means.

I'd reach out to the old friend if you can. Ask them to respectfully tell your mom that this has gotten inappropriate and that she should try to resolve some of these issues with you directly if shes able. Perhaps have them say something like "and I really hate the idea that one day he could stumble upon these messages"

take as many screenshots as you can and post

People are shit. Your mother is no exception.

I would confront and disengage.

No one needs that in their life. Family is who you got stuck with as a kid. No special rules or exceptions. Assuming you're not a child, make some decisions about who you need in your life.

Get in a verbal fight with her. Notice how I didn't say "confront her" or "talk to her". Get in a shouting match, but say something totally unique to that conversation. Make up some kind of harmless yet negative sounding claim, remain silent while she struggles to explain her childike behavior in other regards, and then wait.

One of your friends will have that information soon enough, and that's how you'll be able to know who else she's talking to (or if its just the one friend). If it's just the one friend, confront that person too and tell them it's extremely inappropriate for them to be talking to your mother about your personal affairs. You can root out the culprits this way and repair the bridges later.

The idea is that if you stand in front of someone silent long enough, they will feel pressured to release information in an attempt to fill that silence. Most times they trip over their words or your best case-- they get defensive and start yelling out their reasoning behind their actions. THEN you can address the issues she's having, but only after she tells you, IN ANGER, what they are. In anger, there is truth.

Gr8 b8 m8

Wouldn't matter if she was child or adult its nasty

You are very wise my friend. Thanks

only assholes use the term "ex-best friend".

she's probably telling them all this shit because you two bickered over some bitch in high school but the person still gives a shit about your wellbeing. like a good friend does.

If the friend is honestly concerned about her wellbeing would it not seem odd that nothing good was said in 10 years.

No, its not odd at all depending on the nature of the fight in question. Or their personalities when it happened. Some people are just too proud to come out and say "I'm sorry, I fucked up" and reconciliation is exactly that. And sometimes, those people think that staying away from the person they hurt prevents that person from getting hurt again by their actions. "Guilt", i guess you could say.

Yo , shed never be the type to admit she fucked up. Almost like a narcicist. And a control freak in one